Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble (31514 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Olayinka Adegbehingbe, OAU Professor / 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Good for him. So many of them in that OAU and they all claim to be pastors. Let him rot in jail. No pity on hin

2 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by talk2hb1(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2018
ICPC so charges against the lady for requesting for mark upgrade?
Mr Lecturer Congratulations on your new Case, na us.
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Charly68:
What is did was bad but since he has been punished sufficiently he should be left alone..consider him as s family man..the thought of his dismissal alone is a big horror
You are sick and a potential rapist. You should be jailed

4 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Fourwinds: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2018
mozel247:
Tell what this man hasn't enjoyed in his wife of many decades. Tell me why this man won't get a prostitute to cure his libido. Now see what Conji had done to him. He will retire without benefit and still rot in jail. May may dick never land me in problem. Aaamen
hmmmmmmm.... Your dicck won't land you in trouble ooooo.... Amen
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Fourwinds: 6:33am On Nov 15, 2018
donpata:
The law of God is always for our benefit. Dont commit adultery but him no hear. See him life now
and he is even a pastor... Just dey drag pvssy with young guys.... Smmhhh

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Being educated has nothing to do with having sense

He should be punished severely so others will learn

Some other ones resort to failing students so they will come back to bribe them

4 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by capitalzero: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2018
daewoorazer:
The man No sharp...
Don’t come here to shout adultery, no one is a saint...
Run the race, never leave a trace!
Runners will always leave a trace.

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2018
If you can't do the TIME, don't do the CRIME.. it's that simple..

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Onlyonebuhari: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2018
The pastor have no shame!

3 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by IbrahimDamola: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2018
We yorubas and our high libido lecturers.

Olohun ti mu eleyi! God don catch am. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Fourwinds: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
When youe village people decides to visit you... No means of escape grin

Toto strong ooh, but if your a real man trust me you will surely have control, dominion and command over pussies.

How can you let one small pussy bring you down like this .... Chai!!!
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by kingthreat(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Monica Osagie is a wicked cunnt. Because of her, a family is starving. There are better ways to handle this. Shey na only her mama, her papa dey straff? Nonesense.
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Fourwinds: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
When youe village people decides to visit you... No means of escape grin

Toto strong ooh, but if your a real man trust me you will surely have control, dominion and command over pussies.

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Fourwinds: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2018
kingthreat:
Monica Osagie is a wicked cunnt. Because of her, a family is starving. There are better ways to handle this. Shey na only her mama, her papa dey straff? Nonesense.
check your head again

2 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Yewandequeen(f): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Fourwinds:

No one can be too careful. Trust me

It can happen to ANYONE. You can be caught via whatsapp chat, Facebook chat, calls and even in person. As long as there is OTA communication anything can happen because it's documented. If someone saw them together outside and no picture to proof it then he can deny but not in this case.
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by lanrefront1(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Instead of the icpc to go out there and find ways of catching the other lecturers that are still in this kindof of business, they are there flexing muscle over a matter which is already done.
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by AnanseK(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Buhari is working

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Hotfreeze: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
kingthreat:

Let them starve if it's sexual harassment that puts food on their table.

Tope, not everyone is like your father that sleeps with other women apart from his wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by BluntBoy(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2018
PennywysCares:
What the fucck is all this again?
When exactly sex or demands for sex become a taboo in this nation? That was a case of demanding sex from a mature enough lady, it wasn't rape. so, why not let the man rest.

Useless government agency chasing shadows.

It is an abuse of position of trust.

He failed her on purpose and then demanded sex from her to upgrade her supposedly poor grade. That is abuse of position. He was using his position as her lecturer to demand sex from her.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by BluntBoy(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2018
kingthreat:

You want to blame the victim?

If the man loved his family so much, he wouldn't have demanded sex from another woman in the first place. He disrespected his wife, children and entire family by demanding sex from another woman. Stop blaming Monica. Blame the offender.

Lecturers like him drag girls with young guys and even fail the guys on purpose to teach them a lesson. Then, if the girl does not want to date them, they ensure she doesn't graduate by making her repeat their course. Lecturers like him abuse their position. They don't deserve any pity.

If you wish to pity his family, all fine. But please, stop blaming Monica for the man's sufferings. He alone brought it upon himself. And remember that Monica is someone's daughter too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by pedrilo: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2018
As a lecturer, this is what I dread the most.
But surprisingly, many people have no idea the kind of pressure we get from some very beautiful and heavily endowed ladies just to fcck us and brag about it outside.
Personally I have fallen for some and have had to run away from others.
It is not easy for any man, whether a lecturer, doctor, engineer or any other professional to say no to a beautiful woman who's willing and pressuring you to have her body for free until she reveals her true motive afterwards.
God please deliver us from evil.
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by alfredilly: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2018
ICPC should stop running after an already purnished professor and take proactive step to arraign those who decline to give Monica Osagie job claiming she is a whistle blower. Where was ICPC before this drama came to light. what effort had they made to curtail the trend of corruption in the academic sector?

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by hisgrace090: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2018
PennywysCares:
What the fucck is all this again?
When exactly sex or demands for sex become a taboo in this nation? That was a case of demanding sex from a mature enough lady, it wasn't rape. so, why not let the man rest.

Useless government agency chasing shadows.

You have incures the wrath of God for supporting evil.

Retrace your statement now.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by alizma: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2018
I repeat, if you are not OK with one, marry another one. note, I am a Christian. I hate when a man suffer all his life working and end up in this kind of mess, something he could have avoided without having issues with his creator. I can't afford to be victim of expectations.
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by hisgrace090: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2018
beny42:
Aru ...... Nigerian public uni lecturers nd their weaked acts ...

Non of them will go unpunished except the good ones.
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by hisgrace090: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Scandinavian02:
ICPC this man is already down and would not be good to bury him.

Go meet Corrupt politicians like Babachir Lawal, Dieziani, Tinubu, Madam Piss and prosecute.

Leave he that is down already.

Not how to run a succesfull society which we all clamoured for.

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by hisgrace090: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Charly68:
What is did was bad but since he has been punished sufficiently he should be left alone..consider him as s family man..the thought of his dismissal alone is a big horror

God forbid. No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Let them starve if it's sexual harassment that puts food on their table.

Tope, not everyone is like your father that sleeps with other women apart from his wife.

Can you swear on your life that your parents are 100$ sexually faithful. Please do
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by kingthreat(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

You want to blame the victim?

If the man loved his family so much, he wouldn't have demanded sex from another woman in the first place. He disrespected his wife, children and entire family by demanding sex from another woman. Stop blaming Monica. Blame the offender.

Lecturers like him drag girls with young guys and even fail the guys on purpose to teach them a lesson. Then, if the girl does not want to date them, they ensure she doesn't graduate by making her repeat their course. Lecturers like him abuse their position. They don't deserve any pity.

If you wish to pity his family, all fine. But please, stop blaming Monica for the man's sufferings. He alone brought it upon himself. And remember that Monica is someone's daughter too.

You made a very good point. The man is outrightly wrong. But why i imply Monica osagie is evil is because she intentionally recorded the conversation. And called the man's name in the conversation to ruin him. I have seen women play the weaker sex sympathy card and take men down. That is plain up wicked. Another reason why my opinion is this way is because the girl's academic records weren't good either. May evil malicious women never come our way. Also may evil lecturers too never come the way of our ward.
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2018
The randy old jerk even requested that she satisfies him 5 times to get a reasonable score.

What a way to abuse office and authority...

5 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by AdemolaA2: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Are you the disgraced Prof's relative? Why sound pained that justice is served?
Funny enough, I am not! this same prof. Tutored me in 300L in 2006 @ Bowen and would openly brag about how my class girls were smarter than the guys cos they come see him in Ife paying in kind and all .
Re: OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble by bigplayerz(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2018
So na when dem catch am he know say he gat health issues...this is someone saying he would do her for how many weeks...jail the pervert

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured / Sharrafaden & Journalists Escape Assassination At Olubadan Palace (Pics / Dayo Adewole Kidnapped At Gunpoint On His Farm In Iroko, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.