Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

"Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together (2714 Views)

Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by praizblog: 4:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Recently in a video posted my Davido, He is out of the country presently and he was pictured with drake singing kizz daniel ft David one ticket song together.

Everybody is feeling the song. See photos and watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/back-with-my-brothers-davido-pictured-with-drake-having-fun-together/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by praizblog: 4:36am On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See More Photos of Davido with drake & Watch them Singing One ticket Song >>>> HERE

More

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by carzola(m): 4:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Abeg which one be drake
For the picture

Nigerian bloggers and
Crayfish sellers no
Difference

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by dollytino4real(f): 5:29am On Nov 15, 2018
na Nigeria drake or which drake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by Japsylee: 5:32am On Nov 15, 2018
This na York aba drake�������

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by Kingpee2(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Drake bawo,I don look for drake tire and I still no see am..

1 Like

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by Zaralady321: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When Your website customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by chriskosherbal(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Davido enjoy is your is life you only live it once.
Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by SIMPLYkush: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Drake should be careful, that's how DJ olu and tagbo ended

1 Like

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by shaddydiamond: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2018
abi nw u will call them brothers wink
Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2018
How can he be with drake when he's in Lebanon and performing in a club tonight? He never even mentioned drake in the video. These bloggers sha want pple to diss Davido.

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by Celebgistz1: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
praizblog:
Recently in a video posted my Davido, He is out of the country presently and he was pictured with drake singing kizz daniel ft David one ticket song together.

Everybody is feeling the song. See photos and watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/back-with-my-brothers-davido-pictured-with-drake-having-fun-together/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

You blind oo grin
Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by tyup(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Drake should be careful, that's how DJ olu and tagbo ended

Lol

Re: "Back With My Brothers" Davido Pictured With Drake Having Fun Together by bolaojoashia: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) / Plus Size Laday Dances Zanku Leg Work In A Different Way Got People Talkin(Pics) / DJ Cuppy Now Sells Packaged Bitter Kola In Los Angeles (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.