Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (36995 Views)

Couple Recreate Throwback Maternity Shoot Of 3yrs Ago / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by SaltLight012: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
WaffenSS:

So which one is easier, waiting 9 months in-between shots with all the hard work of matching lighting, exposure, angles, clothing,m hairstyles etc...or simply editing by cropping out the protruding belly?

The latter is clearly what happened. I know because i do digital photography editing as a hobby

Then you forget the creativity involved in the former one. The goal is to be creative; not to be smart
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
SaltLight012:

Then you forget the creativity involved in the former one. The goal is to be creative; not to be smart

The outcome is still the same

I don't figure how anyone would go thru the stress in months what they can equally achieve in seconds
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by SaltLight012: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
WaffenSS:

The outcome is still the same

I don't figure how anyone would go thru the stress in months what they can equally achieve in seconds

Because the result is not the goal. The artistry is.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
SaltLight012:

Because the result is not the goal. The artistry is.

And how can you prove which of the methods was used?

The artistry IS the end result, not the method.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by myners007: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
WaffenSS:

She's already pregnant

In the first two pics the protrusion was edited to make the belly flat.

Lighten up dude, it was just a humorous thing.
i GOT U BRO, MY POST WAS TO INDUCE COMMENTS FROM GUYS LIKE U
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by okwabayi(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
What's there not to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.