Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Professor Ben Nwabueze Told Atiku At Igbo Leaders' Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Professor Ben Nwabueze Told Atiku At Igbo Leaders' Meeting (489 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What Professor Ben Nwabueze Told Atiku At Igbo Leaders' Meeting by EmagNig(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Professor Ben Nwabueze has reportedly said he will not die until Atiku Abubakar who is the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) becomes president of the country.

Nwabueze reportedly said this on Wednesday, November 14 when the former vice president paid him a visit.

Segun Showunmi who is the spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign organisation, shared a picture of both men in an embrace.

Atiku also shared a picture of him and Nwabueze saying he reminded him of the unfinished Nigerian project.

He wrote:

“Professor Ben Nwabueze is a patriot and Nigeria’s foremost constitutional lawyer. In a very emotional meeting in Enugu, he reminded me of the unfinished Nigerian Project. I assure him, and every Nigerian, that I’ll keep my word.”

Igbo leaders, including the Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Igbo Leaders of Thought have declared support for Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Peter Obi for the 2019 presidential election.

This was contained in a communiqué read out on behalf of Ndigbo by Chief Olisa Agbakoba.

https://lailasnews.com/what-professor-ben-nwabueze-told-atiku-at-igbo-leaders-meeting/

lalasticlala

Re: What Professor Ben Nwabueze Told Atiku At Igbo Leaders' Meeting by StillX10(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Nigeria's next President, wedon sir
Re: What Professor Ben Nwabueze Told Atiku At Igbo Leaders' Meeting by Mynd44: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2018

(1)

APC Confused Party / Please Help: Where Are The Resources Blocked By Buhari's Admin? / What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.