Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP (25935 Views)

Lagos 2023: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat As Governor, Deputy Governor / How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by celeiyke: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2018
argon500:
PDP is a dead party in SW most especially in Lagos..
They should stop wasting their time

A party party that APC couldn't defeat in Osun even when they resorted to rigging the margin is less than 500. Use ur head.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by Born2Breed(f): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2018

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by bluecircle470: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2018
As long as they’re performing we don’t mind
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by hisexcellency34: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2018
I don't agree with you. The party did their research and discovered Tinubu wants to impose another non-indigene that will mess up the state like Ambode and you said it is a lame point? Wake up bro. In a saner clime, this is a good reason APC should lose the election if Lagosians are sensible people

Tundegrandpa:
we need a better opposition, not this lame points. godfatherism is killing lagos and nigeria
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by celeiyke: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2018
It is the turn of Ogun state . Oyo will come after Ogun

Tinubu-Osun
Fashola-Ekiti
Ambode-Ondo

Oyo and Ogun are yet to rule. Lagos- NO MAN'S LAND

After that Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara,Kaduna,Katsina,Jigawa b4 power returns to SE/SS and thereafter to NC/NE

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by kunmiiii: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2018
goodlifehyd:
Tah!!!! Fashola is 100% lagosian. Hes family house is the "tallest" house at onola street in lagos island... Make ur findings before posting whats not right. Tinubu's case is very glaring and its been in the news but he claimed
Alhaja Mogaji adopted him and Ambode's case would have gone unnoticed if not the party clash that happened

Very Ironic, you should be the one to "make findings before posting what's not right"

First of all, Onola is not a street, its a playing ground... "Onola playing ground" the street is called Isalegangan, and the Fashola family in Isalegangan is not in anyway connected to BRF, they just bear the same surname and they rode on the popularity of BRF as a governor and also that building you call the tallest opposite NewStar Photo is not Fahola's house, its a government project that has been abandoned by Ambode just as the one on princess street.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by vickychelsea(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Dey sud keep crying foul, d same scenario played out during Tinubu, fashola and ambode regime
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by fejuc: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by obonujoker(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
PDP and their usual hate and ethnic politics. Tomorrow they will claim Buhari is being divisive when they are the ones fanning the flames of divisiveness with their usual nonsense.

Sanwo Olu will be the governor of Lagos so that it can continue being a great state. PDP should forget about Lagos.

Thinking they can capture Lagos from APC is like thinking they can hold the air in their palm.

Amongst Lagos peers, would you call Lagos great?
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by bizzibodi(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
And so what?
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by integrity16(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
PDP and their usual hate and ethnic politics. Tomorrow they will claim Buhari is being divisive when they are the ones fanning the flames of divisiveness with their usual nonsense.

Sanwo Olu will be the governor of Lagos so that it can continue being a great state. PDP should forget about Lagos.

Thinking they can capture Lagos from APC is like thinking they can hold the air in their palm.

[b][/b]The PDP chairman is right. Would osun an APC state allow people from another state to rule them? I am for APC but if what the chairman said is true then it is unacceptable. [b]
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by hisexcellency34: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
If all Igbos can be United and support an Igbo man, the next governor of Lagos State may come from the South East. Igbos have the highest population in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by Officialpdpnig: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
integrity16:

[b][/b]The PDP chairman is right. Would osun an APC state allow people from another state to rule them? I am for APC but if what the chairman said is true then it is unacceptable. [b]

The demographics of Lagos is totally different from any other state in Nigeria.

Also the mindset of a lagosian is different too which is why people from the SE also hold political offices in Lagos.

I guess PDP pretended not to know this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by hisexcellency34: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2018
True. But why is Sanwo-Olu denying the allegations?

Zionista:
Ogun and Lagos no be the same thing? After all, most so called Lagosian shuttle between Mowe, Ofada, Agbara etc and Lagos. They pay most of their taxes in Lagos, contribute to the depreciation of Lagos infrastructures etc.

The territorial boundaries between the two states is too fluid and barely noticeable.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Lagos is no man's land. Any one has right to lay claim to this piece of land as long as you can afford a plot of land and have Title to it.

There was a time Benin people owned this Lagos after which the Portuguese like Mr. Lekki, Mr. Badagry and other Portuguese owned it, in fact Mr. Lekki was buried standing and his son flew in several years after to come and take his head for proper burial.

It was after the Portuguese have left at the ending of Slave trade and other merchant services that the Ile Ife fishermen people who had earlier been defeated by former Benin slave merchants that Lagos become a trophy.

Everyone migrated here, no one owns it except those who have Title to this land.

That is why I tell people. What ever you can do, ensure that you own a piece of Lagos.

The older people know this, that's why they sell the land to the highest bidder and use the cash to enjoy themselves.

I love this noisy town cos the air is still clean at the Peninsular.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by sam2kenny: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2018
story for the gods, but non lagosian can invest their money in lagos abi. its only in nigeria we discriminate, an non-indigine will not be given a job as if the children of our so called leaders do get jobs outside the country.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by QuickStandard: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You are the one who missed the point. Foreigners in their own country?

Why not go to Bornu and become their Governor, since you are in the same country huh?

You must be like Peter Obigot
in my party

Now we can see who is bigoted, what has peter obi got to do with the conversation.

Am not suppose to reply you cos am too busy to argue with dead cells.

All the same, you should get it into your dull head that, the fact we are all Nigerians doesn't qualify another person to come inherit your father's properties all in the name of one Nigeria.

It has nothing to do with been tribal.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2018
capitalzero:
more than 50% of lagosians are non-indigenes and majority are from other South west states who claim to be indigenes. as long as tinubu lives, non-indigenes will continue to rule lagos.
I where is tinube from?
provide your answer with cogent by proofs and not fake propagandas by the idiotic pigs of Biafra
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by hisexcellency34: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2018
This your research get k-leg ooo. Mr Lekki was buried standing up...hmmm

humandroid:
Lagos is no man's land. Any one has right to lay claim to this piece of land as long as you can afford a plot of land and have Title to it.

There was a time Benin people owned this Lagos after which the Portuguese like Mr. Lekki, Mr. Badagry and other Portuguese owned it, in fact Mr. Lekki was buried standing and his son flew in several years after to come and take his head for proper burial.

It was after the Portuguese have left at the ending of Slave trade and other merchant services that the Ile Ife fishermen people who had earlier been defeated by former Benin slave merchants that Lagos become a trophy.

Everyone migrated here, no one owns it except those who have Title to this land.

That is why I tell people. What ever you can do, ensure that you own a piece of Lagos.

The older people know this, that's why they sell the land to the highest bidder and use the cash to enjoy themselves.

I love this noisy town cos the air is still clean at the Peninsular.

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by OlujobaSamuel: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2018
head is paining this pdp, were they not the one that nominated non-yoruba speaking ethnic group to the house last election just in the name of getting bulk votes, so what are they now saying?
make una go face una wahala, all of una from apdpc dey craze

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by gotnel: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Lajet:
It surprised me how non-indigenes coming to rule us in Lagos from Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode. this same people from Osun,Ogun,Ekiti Ondo

Oyo can never accept Non-Indigenes from another state to become local council chairman in their states. we lagosian must wake up and reject this modern day slavery. we must all vote for our lagosian brother Jimi Agbaje
If you do background checks on Jimmy Agbaje family, you might also find out that his forefathers also migrated from somewhere else.
In today's society, many of us we found out that where we call home town is where our grandparents dwells and raised their children, it may not necessarily be where these grandma and grandpa were born.
So, where you were born and raised is automatically your home.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by gigabyte13: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2018
All these Igbos crying over who is who that has ruled or about to rule Lagos.... all your governors who are indigenes of your various state... Wertin una gain from them...? if they had done well all of you will not come to populate SW like abandoned refugees.

And for the foolish pdp pigs, they have started their campaign of division, will l blame them, they don't even have anything to offer than to entertain their foolish supporters with divisive statements such as these.... penkelemess..!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by dokie: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
jrusky:
Pls this is unfounded thrash talk. Lagos dont go tribal way in as far the peeson is a Yoruba indegene it doesn't matter in Lagos.

Beside is Tinubu indigene of Lagos? No. He is from Iragbiji in Osun state.

Ambode is from Ondo state. So this talk is thrash but mind you all you my tribe I know you will all jump here and started saying Lagos is no man's land madness you are deceiving yourself.

Lagosian embracing everybody does not make them stupidity or meant their land is no man land they were just playing mature politics and Yoruba as a tribe I respect a lot because they see themselves as one. So get that fact or bust it. Yoruba don't have Osu in their midst I respect them a lot for that and that is how a race should live in harmony. God bless.

*Mind you im not apc and I would never be but not being apc fan does not mean I should reason like a slowpoke. I'm not here to stand for anyone I'm here to speak the truth I don't care who is involve because I know I have pour salt on my people wound again this morning and
their BP will explode soon calling me names*

They see themselves as one indeed. Let any non indegene go to anyother sw state and become governor there and I will believe you.

Simply put Lagos is no mans land. If an Igbo man or Hausa much richer than tinubu decides to run for governorship in Lagos, he stands a chance of winning. But have all the money in the world a non indegene cannot rule any other state in Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This your research get k-leg ooo. Mr Lekki was buried standing up...hmmm

Yes friend. I actually went to a village called Lekki Village and I visited his grave. It is along the Elekan - Folu Community axis. As a result of my research and plans to build a tourist spot that the villages sold 16 plots to me cheap.

I am very close to the grassroots during my researches and that is how I play to get cheap land at this beautiful Lagos .

The real Lagosians are very nice people. Tinubu owns over 100 hectars on that axis too.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by hisexcellency34: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2018
You are right bro. My own is why is Sanwo-Olu denying the claim? Ambode didn't deny when it was confirmed he is from Ondo

gotnel:

If you do background checks on Jimmy Agbaje family, you might also find out that his forefathers also migrated from somewhere else.
In today's society, many of us we found out that where we call home town is where our grandparents dwells and raised their children, it may not necessarily be where these grandma and grandpa were born.
So, where you were born and raised is automatically your home.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by hisexcellency34: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Waohhh

humandroid:

Yes friend. I actually went to a village called Lekki Village and I visited his grave. It is along the Elekan - Folu Community axis. As a result of my research and plans to build a tourist spot that the villages sold 16 plots to me cheap.

I am very close to the grassroots during my researches and that is how I play to get cheap land at this beautiful Lagos .

The real Lagosians are very nice people. Tinubu owns over 100 hectars on that axis too.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by iiiyyyk(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Lagos is a No man Land.

its a creation of slave merchants and colonial administrators.

it is just a matter of who came first

third generation my axss..
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Waohhh

It is a true story.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by Neyomickey1: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2018
I don’t think PDP should be playing this types of politics because he who live in a glass does not throw stones. Who fielded Hon. Jude Idimogu (Oshodi/Isolo 1 in HOA) 2015? PDP , who fielded Tony Nwulu (Oshodi/Isolo2 in NA), Rita Orji (Ajeromi ifelodun) and Ogenhe Emmanuel (Amuwo Odofin) for National Assembly in 2015? PDP. And they won the election representing Lagos.Are they Yoruba in the first place, talkless of coming from Lagos. He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.
PDP should stop their divisive politics, it didn’t work in 2015 and will not work in 2019. Base your politics on issues, there are loads to discuss.
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by goaldynman(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2018
The lagoon is about to drown the Oba of Lagos, Oba lil wayne! grin

Fashola and Tinubu are also from Ogun State!!
Re: 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP by Oblang(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
celeiyke:
It is the turn of Ogun state . Oyo will come after Ogun

Tinubu-Osun
Fashola-Ekiti
Ambode-Ondo

Oyo and Ogun are yet to rule. Lagos- NO MAN'S LAND

After that Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara,Kaduna,Katsina,Jigawa b4 power returns to SE/SS and thereafter to NC/NE

Na u dash fashola ekiti right? For ur mind nw, any fa is from ekiti...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives / Ibrahim Attahiru Gives Troops 48-Hours Ultimatum To Recover Marte, Others / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.