Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For (2901 Views)

Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him / SS and SE Elders Are Not Smiling Anymore, See What They Were Caught Doing / See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Donelli: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

To hell with hunchback albino,who care about him when all his disciples (including you)have decided to atikulaked to their obituary
So says someone who is always obsessively interested in any mention of Nnamdi Kanu.

An unusual irony. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2018
annnikky:

It seems u're pained with the write up tongue cheesy

I hate responding to third class citizens, pls desist from quoting, I can still give little time to Anambra Igbos not ugwa or Abakaliki Igbo,I desist Osus
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Donelli:

So says someone who is always obsessively interested in any mention of Nnamdi Kanu.

An unusual irony. grin

I hate responding to third class citizens, pls desist from quoting, I can still give little time to Anambra Igbos not ugwa or Abakaliki Igbo,I desist Osus
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Flatheadpig: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2018
ngadaAwo:
caution cheesy
Brah face ur tormentor in peace.grin
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Donelli: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Which makes me not a third class citizen because you responded. grin
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by orisa37: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Good facts about our partriotic Kanu.

1 Like

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Born2Breed(f): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Just answer the simple question

How are your cow's siblings fairing?

1 Like

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
ngadaAwo:
caution cheesy

How market, bro
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

How are your cow's siblings fairing?
They are on their way to your bedroom
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by Born2Breed(f): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

They are on their way to your bedroom

Oga you are still on this thing.... Don't take Nairaland banters too serious.
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy rule 2
When will u stop this trash
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

Oga you are still on this thing.... Don't take Nairaland banters too serious.
me,take nairaland banter serious?never
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by dometome: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2018
pryme:

True words,
For instance Kanu was more worried about his dead dog than his people.
Satan is your father, but even he learning from you, bloody liars, you will only fool those that either did not listen to the full broadcast or the idiots that litter the zoo. Before he even started saying anything he prayed for them, a very long prayer for that matter. It is only toward the last 5 or so minutes that he mentioned the dog, at that time he was talking to his suretees, the reason why he cannot be present, that a batallion of the cowardly soldiers who get raped everyday by Boko Haram came to his house with heavy weaponry to kill him, but they couldn't get him, out of anger they began killing innocent people and even killed Jack the dog, and the liars like you and your gutter press write "allegedly" about something that happend in front of everyone.
You fvcking liars.

1 Like

Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by ngadaAwo: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

When will u stop this trash
when you become a good Nairalander
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by pryme(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
dometome:
Satan is your father, but even he learning from you, bloody liars, you will only fool those that either did not listen to the full broadcast or the idiots that litter the zoo. Before he even started saying anything he prayed for them, a very long prayer for that matter. It is only toward the last 5 or so minutes that he mentioned the dog, at that time he was talking to his suretees, the reason why he cannot be present, that a batallion of the cowardly soldiers who get raped everyday by Boko Haram came to his house with heavy weaponry to kill him, but they couldn't get him, out of anger they began killing innocent people and even killed Jack the dog, and the liars like you and your gutter press write "allegedly" about something that happend in front of everyone.
You fvcking liars.

And who is this piece of toilet paper? Am sure you have not yet earned the right to go play in the mud with your fellow pigs, so crawl back to the toilet you belong.
Kanu has millions of toilet paper to wipe his ass with, such as insignificant meats like you.
I rather be the son of the Devil than to be a worthless waste of space that is only used to wipe someone's ass.

Live your live to fulfill your purpose of being a toilet paper for Kanu to use to wipe his ass with.

And for the record Jack has more significance than toilet papers like you, because at least Kanu mentioned his name but he does not know the names of those that died for him, can you memories the name of the toilet paper you use to clean your ass in the toilet?
I thought so.
Even the ones that are still facing trial now in court have never had their names mentioned by your lord and Master.

This is the last time I will make a fool of myself to reply a toilet paper.
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by dometome: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
pryme:

And who is this piece of toilet paper? Am sure you have not yet earned the right to go play in the mud with your fellow pigs, so crawl back to the toilet you belong.
Kanu has millions of toilet paper to wipe his ass with, such as insignificant meats like you.
I rather be the son of the Devil than to be a worthless waste of space that is only used to wipe someone's ass.

Live your live to fulfill your purpose of being a toilet paper for Kanu to use to wipe his ass with.

And for the record Jack has more significance than toilet papers like you, because at least Kanu mentioned his name but he does not know the names of those that died for him, can you memories the name of the toilet paper you use to clean your ass in the toilet?
I thought so.
Even the ones that are still facing trial now in court have never had their names mentioned by your lord and Master.

This is the last time I will make a fool of myself to reply a toilet paper.
it is your parents that you are calling toilet papers and pigs. Not me.
Re: I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For by KanuIsCursed: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
ngadaAwo:
when you become a good Nairalander
u go wait tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Score Sheet On Tonight's Vice Presidential Debate (opinion) / Owerri PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.