Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) (22812 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by sevo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
waiting for their planes to crash

Keep waiting
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Zicolo4real: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is one of the sure ways we help other country's economy at the detriment of our own economy.

They will then use this popularity to want to contest election. Including the one that went abroad to wed.
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
sexymoma:
All these irrelevant pple shouting
wetin ebuka, uti, uriel and toke an go do for there? dem dey sing? dey dey rap? wetin dem an present? angry
To watch na! And rub nose wt artists. Even ceec and tobi are going. Lols! Maybe to catch one of those Dubai based yahoo boys.
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by newoffer: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nbote:
African event planners sef.. U are organizing a ONEAFRIKA concert to promote African music and U are hosting it in Dubai?? Are Dey not mad? And tomoro we'll say d arabs and d west dont value us wen we sont even value ourselves.. Dats how some ediots went to launch a National career IN LONDON only to come back here cancel it indefinitely
. Na Dubai dey run the program...
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
WaffenSS:
Oh Please!

Y'all fly Economy but pose in Business Class before takeoff for photographs.

Like I haven't seen some of you in Economy Premium in EK785 on July 30th.
They do fly Business Class o. But note that not all of them paid for it - Ebuka was sponsored (and the sponsor did a competition on his IG to equally sponsor 10 lucky fans), Toke and Uti were sponsored by Emirates and they are co-hosting the event. Uriel was also sponsored and her sponsor also did sponsor some of her followers. I travelled few yrs back and Banky was seated at 1st Class on the same plane. Some are true.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
Africa music concert that consists of 80% Nigeria artists
Na we get African music bros.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by googlepikins: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Tell me why thunder won't strike you dead

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Oduwils222(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
mynairaland2018:
I would have gone too but erm...
Even me sef. The clothes i suppose wear no dry. #winks

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Yeyebrity and their fake life sha
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Bambambiglo: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Smile4daddy:

That's to tell you the level of their stupidity.

The stupid ones here are you and the person you quoted.

One Africa musice fest is meant to promote the African sound to non africans outside the African continent Odenses

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Bambambiglo: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

They do fly Business Class o. But note that not all of them paid for it - Ebuka was sponsored (and the sponsor did a competition on his IG to equally sponsor 10 lucky fans), Toke and Uti were sponsored by Emirates and they are co-hosting the event. Uriel was also sponsored and her sponsor also did sponsor some of her followers. I travelled few yrs back and Banky was seated at 1st Class on the same plane. Some are true.

When you were travelling to where?

Abeg lie with sense na. You have never being to the airport before talkless of entering plane.
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bambambiglo:
wink

When you were travelling to where?

Abeg lie with sense na. You have never being to the airport before talkless of entering plane.
Look at this local fowl.
Ok, I get it! To enter a plane and travel is such a HUGE achievement in your lineage.
Its ok, sorry eh wink We are not all in the same boat.
I may not be DJ Cuppy but my fam aren't street beggers either.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by zone51: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
psychologist:
When olamide go join all this guys dey do international na, dude is working hard

Badoosneh no send them oh!...
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Olamide004: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
So much entertainment with just a token 3k!!! Could you wish for anything better!!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to see Henrotion, Seyi law, Dan D Humorous,Okey Bakassi,Ajebo,Princewill,MC Shakara,Senetor,Joe EL,xBusta and many more.
Just log on to www.vtpass.com/henrotion and get a ticket now.
To buy your other event ticket please visits www.vtpass.com/events

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Kaylhey20: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
Africa music concert that consists of 80% Nigeria artists
Guy confirm whatever you want to post. It is just 7 Nigerian artiste out of 18. That's not even up to 50%.
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kaylhey20:
Guy confirm whatever you want to post. It is just 7 Nigerian artiste out of 18. That's not even up to 50%.
You are so right.
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by tunary(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Politicians are the ones you are suppose to wish this not celebrities
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Bambambiglo: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Look at this local fowl.
Ok, I get it! To enter a plane and travel is such a HUGE achievement in your lineage.
Its ok, sorry eh wink We are not all in the same boat.
I may not be DJ Cuppy but my fam aren't street beggers either.

See this small bingo deceiving herself thinking she's deceiving someone.

When you're caught and called out on your cheap lies you resort to senseless bragging.

You have never entered a plane before PERIOD!!!
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bambambiglo:

See this small bingo deceiving herself thinking she's deceiving someone.

When you're caught and called out on your cheap lies you resort to senseless bragging.

You have never entered a plane before PERIOD!!!
Like I said, travelling out is clearly an achievement for you. We know your type o!
Those who know me here, know I don't bother bragging.
Lol at cheap lies.
You are nothing but a pained and poor idiot cheesy
Kindly make it your life's mission to "caught" me! I am waiting.
I have absolutely no time for your likes.
Bulldog that is fighting with "small bingo"! Loool

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Bambambiglo: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Like I said, travelling out is clearly an achievement for you. We know your type o!
Lol at cheap lies.

Gat no time for fake people living fake lives making fake impressions cos my dear no one gives a fuçk.

Just gerrarahere mehn
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by tosyne88(f): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
shocked shocked why
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Lol at cheap lies.

E don do
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
childish
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Gat no time for fake people living fake lives making fake impressions cos my dear no one gives a fuçk.

Just gerrarahere mehn
So says the local bulldog that came up and started insulting me unncessarily when I was not in anyway referring to you.
Travelling for a purpose once in a while (after saving o) is living fake life, I wonder what the likes of Toke and Cuppy are doing.
Local dog with local mentality.
If you didn't give a whatever, why carry panadol and headache when no be your money?!
Foooool!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by joey150(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Stupidity is when you host something titled ONEAFRICA in Dubai.

Smh.
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
OfficialDad:

E don do
My dear, thanks jare.
But its not me you should be cautioning.
There I was responding to someone else and that Ijit came out of nowhere to insult his lineage!
Thanks again.
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

My dear, thanks jare.
But its not me you should be cautioning.
There I was responding to someone else and that Ijit came out of nowhere to insult his lineage!
Thanks again.

I cautioned you, because, I didn't see where you was at fault... You should simply ignore him... Poor peasants like that exist everywhere...

They rather compare themselves to others rather than working on their own flaws and stupidity..
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Bambambiglo: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

So says the local bulldog that came up and started insulting me unncessarily when I was not in anyway referring to you.
Travelling for a purpose once in a while (after saving o) is living fake life, I wonder what the likes of Toke and Cuppy are doing.
Local dog with local mentality.
If you didn't give a whatever, why carry panadol and headache when no be your money?!
Foooool!

For one, I never insulted you in my initial comment, I only pointed out your deception and if that offended you then that's your fuçking biz not mine.
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by Bambambiglo: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
OfficialDad:

I cautioned you, because, I didn't see where you was at fault... You should simply ignore him... Poor peasants like that exist everywhere...

They rather compare themselves to others rather than working on their own flaws and stupidity..

What a monumentally stupid fellow

You should have being aborted the very day you were conceived

disgusting bitch ass nigga
Re: Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bambambiglo:

For one, I never insulted you in my initial comment, I only pointed out your deception and if that offended you then that's your fuçking biz not mine.
I didn't deceive you and I don't care if you insulted me or not. Na you get your mind and fingers.
But don't come at me saying you don't give an eff when you are the one crying like a 2 year old since for all to see.
I am not the one looking a damn fool, you are. 2 peeps have already called me to ask what your issue is and if I know you before. grin
So carry your local champion, poor mentality and go!
Don't for get to "caught" me on the so called deception of mere travelling o! grin
We dey wait!
Agbaya oshi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes / Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him / More Actos Open-Up On Being Members of the Frat Fraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.