Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Sad!! Drugged, R A P E D Teenager Wakes Up To See S E M E N All Over Her Body - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sad!! Drugged, R A P E D Teenager Wakes Up To See S E M E N All Over Her Body (737 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad!! Drugged, R A P E D Teenager Wakes Up To See S E M E N All Over Her Body by Beniam: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
NAN reported that three young men and a girl forced a teenager to their room and dr*gged her. She woke up and found herself n*ked on the bed with s*men on her body.

posture
An Ogudu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos on Monday remanded a 28-year-old man, Sunday Young, for
allegedly conspiring with three others to rape a teenager.

Young, who resides on Dele Akingboye Street, Ifako, Gbagada, Lagos, was arraigned on a five-count charge of conspiracy, r*pe, s*xual harassment, s*xual assault and abduction.

The Prosecutor, Insp. Lucky Ihiehie, told the court that Young and three others, still at large, raped a 19-year-old lady at 4p.m. on Nov. 1, on Yetunde Brown Street, Ifako.

He said that the victim reported the crimes with tears at the Ifako Police Station.

“Three young men and a girl forced her to their room at the above-mentioned address, and........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/sad-drugged-r-p-e-d-teenager-wakes-up.html

Re: Sad!! Drugged, R A P E D Teenager Wakes Up To See S E M E N All Over Her Body by DaHrNn0001: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Issorai... Gbagada boys & Orgy... Lobbish...Jail straight... grin
Re: Sad!! Drugged, R A P E D Teenager Wakes Up To See S E M E N All Over Her Body by Chieftroller(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2018
shocked

See her big breast tongue

If it was me I won't even think twice before descending on her

My love for over tight pussy tongue tongue tongue

I would rape a young innocent teenager than fucking one useless hiv candidate

If you know, you know

(1) (Reply)

Breaking EFCC Arrest Man With $207,000 At Kano Airport (photos) / Just In! In Nigeria’s Kaduna, A Cry Of ‘thief’ Sparks Mass Murder. Photos / Nigerian Girls Who Are Kept As S*x Slaves In Mali Cry Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.