Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) (52904 Views)

Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by demsid(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Make dem close this site down abeg. What's all these. This front page Don dey watery as feck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I must fvck this girl before I die, even if it means killing my girlfriend

Then after fvcking her and die your manhood lives on. Anumänu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by akinszz: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oni'ranu

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
The drama king herself
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sexy sweet crunchy fara smiley if you know you know!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by baby124: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Continue hiding him ooo. Until you get pregnant and decide you want to marry then his wife jumps out of the darkness to fight you. Then we are on another drama again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Old soldier never dies aka legion of distraction

I think her boo is just using this to prevent more kissing from her and not what Tonto is thinking

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by bhouze(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
John the baptist in the bible ate Grasshoppers through out his time, so just chill and make things right with your boo. not everything should be in public domain.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Sarang(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
I eat grasshopers nah.. even locusts sef
People here will be like you eat bugs?! shocked
And I will be like, abeg shut up there.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by jaxmand: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

After checking your info I realise 20 naira will have save us from this rubbished u call yourself

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by EZEBEL: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
priceaction:
Attention seeker as if she get man self. And those are edible crickets and not grasshoppers.
not critket bro, they are hoppers see the back limbs for hopping
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by itzprezy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
So Wetin consign us

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by richvictor: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Lmao
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by humberjade: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tonto, for ur mouh... shocked

As if u haven't laid ur lips on worse things... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Jackipapa: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You are under arrest for Murderer!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by negbike(f): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

No need to kill her. Just cheat as you normally do. We know your type.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bet he wasn't disgusted kissing the plastics in your lips and butt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by pacificman: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
yeyebrities..in many african country and even for asian and oyibo land they eat them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Should be crickets. Chinko guys could kill for this delicacy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
She Get Man B4?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
When will she understand that being in a relationship is different from acting a movie? This guy too go soon tire for your matter. Just drop one for him and walk away.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by nullboss: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
akanu:

Brother, Easy ooo. It's the same pussy everywhere. Nothing special.
Shut up.. Pussies are not the same. There are levels when it comes to pussies. if you you know you know

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by jericco1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

lol. a good death
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

grin Your mumu don do grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by monerozi5590: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Lol. This got me laughing. Hope you're not serious?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by jesutakewe(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
You bought it from HMEDIX and came here to show us. Who is your man sef?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
People eat crayfish and shrimp... yet get repulsed by crickets and grasshopper? Funny humans
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by Kharol1234: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
baba u go just die
Re: Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) by KelB(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kukuma say your man get mouth odour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) / Alex On The Cover Of Nestlé Milk As A 6 Months Old (Throwback Photo) / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.