Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) (19890 Views)

Is This Why Tanko Almakura Was Not Made APC National Chairman? / With Tanko Almakura As Chairman, APC Sure Of Retaining Power In 2023 - Shola / IGP Adamu, Commissions Nigeria Police School Lafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by BASOUL66(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
THEY ARE CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY AND ENJOYING THEMSELVES, WHILE WORKERS IN THEIR STATES ARE BATTLING WITH SMALL SALARIES DUE TO NON IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS IN PROMOTIONS FOR YEARS. SINCERELY WORKERS AND PENSIONERS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN SOME OF THESE STATES ARE REALLY SUFFERING AS A RESULT OF DENIAL OF THEIR ENTITLEMENTS BY THE GOVERNORS. MOST FAMILIES NOW CANNOT PAY THEIR CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES, HOUSE RENTS AND FEED WELL. THESE GOVERNORS SHOULD FEAR GOD AND PAY WORKERS THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF THEIR PROMOTIONS, PENSIONERS SHOULD BE PAID THEIR FULL SALARIES HENCEFORTH, NOT PERCENTAGES AS IT IS BEING PAID RIGHT NOW (OCTOBER 2018 PENSION) SO THAT THEY CAN ALSO CELEBRATE AND ENJOY. GOD IS WATCHING THEM.
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by ngwoke93: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tbagwell1:

You don't know Lafia.
Stayed in Lafia for one whole year. Know everywhere in Lafia municipal. I know what I am saying.
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
ngwoke93:

Who is this?
Best governor where?
Have you been to Nasarawa?
FYI Lafia is one of the worst state capital in Nigeria. Al-makura in his eight years as a Governor did nothing tangible in Nasarawa state.
forget what people say... i'm in nasarawa state so i'm not just doing guess work
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by DahOriginal(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
ngwoke93:

Who is this?
Best governor where?
Have you been to Nasarawa?
FYI Lafia is one of the worst state capital in Nigeria. Al-makura in his eight years as a Governor did nothing tangible in Nasarawa state.

I was even wondering wether he was high on cheap Weeds
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by Tbagwell1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
ngwoke93:

Stayed in Lafia for one whole year. Know everywhere in Lafia municipal. I know what I am saying.
I'm guessing you served in Lafia. Brother ta'al is the next best thing to have happened to that state after it creation.
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
bixton:

You are very serious indeed.
Nice of him to spend his his birthday with the children. But please instead of going to their school, he is supposed to hold a grand reception in the governor's banquet hall for them.
More so your assertion about him being one of the best governors is very far from the truth.
There's absolutely nothing in Nassarawa State for anyone to rejoice about.
Just like every other governor before him, the state is not progressing.
At least he did what others didn't do
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tbagwell1:

I'm guessing you served in Lafia. Brother ta'al is the next best thing to have happened to that state after it creation.
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tbagwell1:

Seconded, i'm igbo tho but i won't fail to tell the truth, Almakura has done a lot for nasarawa state

1 Like

Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by bixton(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
vincentjk:
At least he did what others didn't do

What exactly did he do?
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
bixton:

What exactly did he do?
He constructed good roads, buikt an e-library, inserted street lights, built a boarding school for the disabled, built eagle squares just in LAFIA... constructed a good road which other governors couldn't, built a general hospital in GUDI... built a larger hospital and a modern market with other minor roads in AKWANGA, constructed a major bridge leading to ANGWAN-ZARIA. Almakura constructed quality roads and nice infrastructures all over the state including DOMA, BASSA, KEFFI, etc. I didn't nention the e-library he built for akwanga people, school for disabled he positioned at gudi, he is done with the major road that leads to markudi ( the very bad road where accident occus steady) Ok lets talk about the number of government schools he built and renovated all over the state OMG they're uncountable believe me, he has a hand in the two command schools built in the state last year,one at rinze the other (forgot the name of the town)

1 Like

Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by LemTech: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
davodyguy:
nice.

I hope this doesnt have any political undertone.

Sure it does, my guy's contesting for Senate.
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by LemTech: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
mayweather145:
For those stating above that election is around the corner , for your information this is his last tenure . Al - makura loves person's with disability so much .... Bcs he was once in their shoes when he was deaf . Also I like the fact that he is not controversial and like doing his thing on a low.

Chairman, my guy's contesting for a Senate seat (Nasarawa south)
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by zone51: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2018
All in the name of senatorial campaign
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by bixton(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2018
vincentjk:
He constructed good roads, buikt an e-library, inserted street lights, built a boarding school for the disabled, built eagle squares just in LAFIA... constructed a good road which other governors couldn't, built a general hospital in GUDI... built a larger hospital and a modern market with other minor roads in AKWANGA, constructed a major bridge leading to ANGWAN-ZARIA. Almakura constructed quality roads and nice infrastructures all over the state including DOMA, BASSA, KEFFI, etc. I didn't nention the e-library he built for akwanga people, school for disabled he positioned at gudi, he is done with the major road that leads to markudi ( the very bad road where accident occus steady) Ok lets talk about the number of government schools he built and renovated all over the state OMG they're uncountable believe me, he has a hand in the two command schools built in the state last year,one at rinze the other (forgot the name of the town)

That's a nice one.
I am familiar with some of these areas you've mentioned but in all, Keffi is one of the few places I settle mostly.
I will check up the new roads done in keffi when I visit there in no distant time.
Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2018
bixton:

That's a nice one.
I am familiar with some of these areas you've mentioned but in all, Keffi is one of the few places I settle mostly.
I will check up the new roads done in keffi when I visit there in no distant time.
Okay,fine

1 Like

Re: Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2018
mayweather145:
For those stating above that election is around the corner , for your information this is his last tenure . Al - makura loves person's with disability so much .... Bcs he was once in their shoes when he was deaf . Also I like the fact that he is not controversial and like doing his thing on a low.
stop supporting taal, thats why keffi,maraba are flooded with beggars,if he truely cares let him empower them economically, and for controversies{his son is a drug addict,and he also sponspored fulani militias against eggons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic / Court Declines Request To Freeze Edo Government's Accounts / With Functional Refineries, Petrol Will Sell For Less Than ₦‎200 – IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.