Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Female Governorship Candidates In Lagos, Who Are Their Husbands? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Governorship Candidates In Lagos, Who Are Their Husbands? (1115 Views)

Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Governorship Candidates In Lagos, Who Are Their Husbands? by rayo1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2007
Using Lagos State as a case study, we have at least Two prominent female Governorship candidates in this 2007 governorship election. My worry is, we don't even know their husbands, giving the domineering nature of man, he might have a lot of influence on his wife, if she eventually becomes the governor, this would affect her performance either positively or negatively. Although, the time is short, I would have love to see and hear from our "first man" to be, so as to know who to vote for, cos. I would definitely vote for a woman. What do you think?

Happy Voting to everybody!
Re: Female Governorship Candidates In Lagos, Who Are Their Husbands? by Seun(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hmmm. Good point, but I don't think a domineering man would "allow" his wife to contest in the elections!
Re: Female Governorship Candidates In Lagos, Who Are Their Husbands? by rayo1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
@seun
Hmmm.  Good point, but I don't think a domineering man would "allow" his wife to contest in the elections!
I beg to disagree, when mega bucks and millions of opportunities are involved, any man would allow the wife to contest (we are talking about Lagos State, one of the wealthiest states in the whole World.) Do you know what it would mean to the entire family if she wins?
Re: Female Governorship Candidates In Lagos, Who Are Their Husbands? by TradingBinary(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Seun:
Hmmm. Good point, but I don't think a domineering man would "allow" his wife to contest in the elections!

WHO CAN answer this question

(1) (Reply)

Between Ibb And Obasanjo? / Www.nigerialounge.com / Actor Enebili Elebuwa Stabbed In The Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.