Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me (505 Views)

Get Paid To Write Articles For Brands / Write Articles, Get Paid Weekly / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by NegusNegaste(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
I need articles in the business niche for a blog.

I want good writers to craft good and compelling blog posts for me.

The articles will be on the following topics:

1. 7 free easy to use inventory management tools to track your stocks.
2. How to document your inventory, sales, profits and losses on an inventory management tools (pick one inventory management tool that you're familiar with).
3. 10 digital tools you must use to boost your business
4. How to stay ahead of your competitors in business.
5. What you must know about doing business in Nigeria

That's all for now.

If you're interested - and good at writing, send an email with the subject "business blog posts" to samschuck15@gmail.com.

Note:
- Each article must be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Plagiarised/spinned articles are not acceptable (If you submit one, I won't use it, and I won't pay you.
- Articles must be written in simple and easy to read language.

Payment: N500 per article (N800 plus more jobs for exceptional writers.)

As time goes on, the pay increases.

I look forward to doing business with you.
Re: I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by Crossbow(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
embarassed

N500..

I can't say anything.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by onlyhandsome202: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
with all this you conditions you pay #500. guy u no try. do am yourself now.
Re: I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
So, you expect me to write a plagiarized 1000 Article for 500 naira?

You should go and hire primary school students to write for you then.

When am doing 300 words for $30.

I will rather do it free than collecting your #500.

You even funny self, Plagiarism free and must be spinned.

To be sincere, can you too do this kind on job?
Re: I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by Funjosh(m): 4:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Which country minimum wage is that.
Re: I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by ehinmowo: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2018
NegusNegaste:
I need articles in the business niche for a blog.

I want good writers to craft good and compelling blog posts for me.

The articles will be on the following topics:

1. 7 free easy to use inventory management tools to track your stocks.
2. How to document your inventory, sales, profits and losses on an inventory management tools (pick one inventory management tool that you're familiar with).
3. 10 digital tools you must use to boost your business
4. How to stay ahead of your competitors in business.
5. What you must know about doing business in Nigeria

That's all for now.

If you're interested - and good at writing, send an email with the subject "business blog posts" to samschuck15@gmail.com.

Note:
- Each article must be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Plagiarised/spinned articles are not acceptable (If you submit one, I won't use it, and I won't pay you.
- Articles must be written in simple and easy to read language.

Payment: N500 per article (N800 plus more jobs for exceptional writers.)

As time goes on, the pay increases.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Your rate is abysmal. To research this work alone takes time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by Aremu01(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Op...... I am glad you are a writer yourself.... And you know what goes into developing a top quality articles.... Yet that's all you have to offer!
Re: I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by penance(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Walahi pesin no fit rich with writing for Naija ppl. I give up i dey go find work hehe

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay You To Write Articles For Me by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2018
penance:
Walahi pesin no fit rich with writing for Naija ppl.
I give up i dey go find work hehe

Why will i even write for 9ja when we don't know the value of writing.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank New Year Good News. / Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom / Earn Without Referall, Minimum Withdrawal Is 2k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.