Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,377 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! (2320 Views)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Translation of pamphlet issued in Arabic and distributed in selected Mosques in Northern Nigeria by Fulani Nationalist Movement, FUNAM dated November 06, 2018.(sic)

The battle is getting closer. We call on all, true Muslims, this is the time to act. This is the time for the second Holy war.

We started in 1804. The British stopped us. We must regain the territories lost. It is against Islam to rotate power with infidels. Forget about elections that will only lead to the sharing of power. Think of the Kingdom that we shall rule for ever. We can change the naughty history. Dutchman Dan Fodio did it successfully. We can do it.

We must take the enemies in the West, Central and the East by surprise. That is the plot. Disperse and occupy their homes, occupy their streets, occupy their forests, occupy their schools, their markets and act spies. You will suffer in this, rain and shit will pour on you,but heaven will honour you after the inevitable battles.

Our attacks on the infidels must be total and overwhelming. We must begin by instilling fear on them,weaken their resolve through kidnaps,brutal rapes,making it difficult for them to farm and subdue them before the war.

Our strategy involves learning from the tactics of the past and merge with the wisdom of the moment.
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by haladadon: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
OP are you sure about these?
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by SultanYoung: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
dont worry guy, we must get you arrested and prosecuted then publish you on nairaland to serve as a deterrent to others, mark my word we must track you through you log if you like throw you fone into the badagry beeeach, bro you mus t serve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by ProudDick: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Translation of pamphlet issued in Arabic and distributed in selected Mosques in Northern Nigeria by Fulani Nationalist Movement, FUNAM dated November 06, 2018.(sic)

The battle is getting closer. We call on all, true Muslims, this is the time to act. This is the time for the second Holy war.

We started in 1804. The British stopped us. We must regain the territories lost. It is against Islam to rotate power with infidels. Forget about elections that will only lead to the sharing of power. Think of the Kingdom that we shall rule for ever. We can change the naughty history. Dutchman Dan Fodio did it successfully. We can do it.

We must take the enemies in the West, Central and the East by surprise. That is the plot. Disperse and occupy their homes, occupy their streets, occupy their forests, occupy their schools, their markets and act spies. You will suffer in this, rain and shit will pour on you,but heaven will honour you after the inevitable battles.

Our attacks on the infidels must be total and overwhelming. We must begin by instilling fear on them,weaken their resolve through kidnaps,brutal rapes,making it difficult for them to farm and subdue them before the war.

Our strategy involves learning from the tactics of the past and merge with the wisdom of the moment.

Usman Dan Fodio is a Dutch LOL. Where is the source of this your translation? propaganda gone wrong!

These are the kind of imbeciles that parade themselves as intellectuals on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by rummmy: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2019
So this have been the plan all this while

1 Like

Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by payosehtor(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2019
We are not ignorant of the wiles of the wicked particularly we from the middle Belt ok

4 Likes

Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Lopeztranto(f): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
SultanYoung:
dont worry guy, we must get you arrested and prosecuted then publish you on nairaland to serve as a deterrent to others, mark my word we must track you through you log if you like throw you fone into the badagry beeeach, bro you mus t serve

You're scared your evil plot is being brought to the open, shebi you dey PH, bring your plot to rivers, na your body go tell you.

5 Likes

Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by abula112(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2019
ProudDick:

Usman Dan Fodio is a Dutch LOL. Where is the source of this your translation? propaganda gone wrong!

These are the kind of imbeciles that parade themselves as intellectuals on Nairaland.
I tell people many muslim terorist are not muslim, dey would do anytin to tarnish the image
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by SultanYoung: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lopeztranto:

You're scared your evil plot is being brought to the open, shebi you dey PH, bring your plot to rivers, na your body go tell you.
sharap hope you are safe behind does keyboard
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
You are too stupid and dumb to articulate and give a well-reasoned response but since you have been deemed to be in possession of a dim-witted brain with the intent to use, I have nothing more to say to you other than "Bye Felicia!"

ProudDick:

Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
ProudDick:

It seems like you are just finally able to pay your internet bill, hence you are able to get online to say absolutely NOTHING!
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by ProudDick: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
MaNyEsq:
You are too stupid and dumb to articulate and give a well-reasoned response but since you have been deemed to be in possession of a dim-witted brain with the intent to use, I have nothing more to say to you other than "Bye Felicia!"

Lol. Just as I expected. Empty brain.

1 Like

Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
ProudDick:

I find it very amusing that IDIOTS like you resort to imbecilic harangue when you do not have the facts on your side. Your dumb ass cannot disprove the article and what did you do in response? Do what numbskulls like you do...expose your stupidity and ignorance.
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2019
ProudDick:

If you have the ability to read and comprehend, which I seriously doubt, you might wanna go read this article [http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/01/fulani-nationality-movement-wants-tear-nigeria-apart-miyetti-allah-cries/]and much more dumb ass!
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by jconsulting(f): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Nothing like that can never happen again ,their Illiteracy is deceving them

1 Like

Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by ProudDick: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2019
MaNyEsq:

If you have the ability to read and comprehend, which I seriously doubt, you might wanna go read this article [http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/01/fulani-nationality-movement-wants-tear-nigeria-apart-miyetti-allah-cries/]and much more dumb ass!

There are lots of dumb conspiracies out there inspired by hate and envy for any ethnic group. The onus is for you to use your intellect to know what it is. Real education is not about speaking big words, which any idiot can get from the dictionary, it is being above puerile and juvenile dumb hatred for people based on their culture, ethnicity and religion. I can write loads of gibberish about igbos too. It doesn't change the fact.
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
ProudDick:

There are lots of dumb conspiracies out there inspired by hate and envy for any ethnic group. The onus is for you to use your intellect to know what it is. Real education is not about speaking big words, which any idiot can get from the dictionary, it is being above puerile and juvenile dumb hatred for people based on their culture, ethnicity and religion. I can write loads of gibberish about igbos too. It doesn't change the fact.

You can call it "dumb conspiracies" all you want when it comes to senseless killings by your people but the facts still remain that your people are prone to VIOLENCE borne out of their religious ideology. Also, you can moan and groan from dawn to dusk but you can't deny that the state of the country is in shambles largely due to the actions of your people. Since the inception of Nigeria as a Republic, it has practiced Kakistocracy as a result of the dominance by your people who are largely illiterate, uncouth, and has no sense of ruling by consensus. So, do not come on here and tell me some BS. As for being very erudite and speaking properly, NUMBKSKULLS like you can't relate to that...too bad!
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by ProudDick: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
MaNyEsq:

You can call it "dumb conspiracies" all you want when it comes to senseless killings by your people but the facts still remain that your people are prone to VIOLENCE borne out of their religious ideology. Also, you can moan and groan from dawn to dusk but you can't deny that the state of the country is in shambles largely due to the actions of your people. Since the inception of Nigeria as a Republic, it has practiced Kakistocracy as a result of the dominance by your people who are largely illiterate, uncouth, and has no sense of ruling by consensus. So, do not come on here and tell me some BS. As for being very erudite and speaking properly, NUMBKSKULLS like you can't relate to that...too bad!

My people are not the ones that killed other leaders just to dominate the country.
My people were not the the ones that introduced military coups to the country in their quest for power.
My people are not the ones that destroyed our federalism.
My people are not the criminals littered all over the country engaging in robbery, fake drugs, fake goods etc.
My people are not into kidnapping.

You are as shallow as they come. You can only impress your fellow pigs ad idiots.
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
ProudDick:

My people are not the ones that killed other leaders just to dominate the country.
My people were not the the ones that introduced military coups to the country in their quest for power.
My people are not the criminals littered all over the country engaging in robbery, fake drugs, fake goods etc.

You are as shallow as they come. You can only impress your fellow pigs ad idiots.

You have just shown how stupid you really are. I believe that you must be high on drug or living in another freaking planet. Otherwise, what else would make you utter such nonsense? You are such a fool and the irony is that you do not understand and appreciate the depth of your stupidity!
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
ProudDick:

Your dumbass came from the area of the country that has NEVER made any meaningful contribution to the progress of Nigeria other than taking. Your people are the reason Nigeria is a state of MOROSE.
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by ProudDick: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
MaNyEsq:

You have just shown how stupid you really are. I believe that you must be high on drug or living in another freaking planet. Otherwise, what else would make you utter such nonsense? You are such a fool and the irony is that you do not understand and appreciate the depth of your stupidity!

Did I just touch a nerve? LOL. Those are undeniable facts out there, not some dumb conspiracies borne out of your insecurities. That's why you went mad. Get well son nyanmiri pig!
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
ProudDick:

Did I just touch a nerve? LOL. Those are undeniable facts out there, not some dumb conspiracies borne out of your insecurities. That's why you went mad. Get well son nyanmiri pig!

Absolutely Not! You did not touch any nerve. I just want to remind you that your people are of NO USE when it comes to the development of Nigeria. In essence, they are takers!! That's all I wanted to make you aware of!!!
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by Nigeria2040: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
The plot is real
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by durangokid: 1:45am On Sep 16, 2019
ProudDick:

Hmmmm, guy don't kill the exposed truth, the secrets are leaking one by one
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by MetaPhysical: 2:57am On Sep 16, 2019
SultanYoung:

Stop making empty threats. If you can track him its because he allows you to.

Why do you want to use State resource (arrest & prosecuted) to silence opposition to fulanization and islamization?

Arent you affirming the claim that fulani is protected and priviledged under Buhari national government?
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by fykes(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2019
SultanYoung:
You want make I give u address? U are clueless about tracking online activity. Stop trying too hard. It's pathetic
Re: Evil Plot Of The Fulani Nationalist Monement [FUNAM]! by cocolacec(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Now a reality in 2021

(1) (Reply)

The Person Picked By Helicopter On Traffic Was A Lady (video) / The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding / Repentant Militia Gana Reportedly Killed By Military. I Have A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.