Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar (935 Views)

Tinubu Approves Exit Of Public Varsities, Polytechnics From IPPIS / Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / Buhari Approves N208bn For Public Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by abc115: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
‘Nigerian public varsities graduates cannot compete with my secondary school students’

19 November 2016

Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has described graduates of Nigerian public universities as brainless, saying they cannot communicate in English with the students of his private secondary school, the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Academy.

Abubakar, who spoke on Thursday evening in Yola during his birthday celebration organised by the management of AUN, said public universities graduates cannot fit into private industries due to their poor education and character.

“I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now.

“When the head boy of AUN Academy, Abdullahi Sani, started speaking, I was thinking it is one of the lecturers in AUN, but only for him to introduce himself as the head boy of AUN Academy,” he stated........

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerian-public-varsities-graduates-cannot-compete-with-my-secondary-school-students/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by IPOBrep: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
that has not changed .

the zoo has no standard institution of learning
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Kyase(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku don die today

Atiku bring any of your students from my field make we see who shame go catch... shege banza...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
He even used UNIZIK in alaigbo to buttress his point cheesy

I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GOFRONT(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Who is digging out Atiku's past comments??

That person be diggin out like...

1 Like

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
Who is digging out this past stories??

It's political season. na so dem dey do cool

1 Like

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by balanceofterror1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I was in the University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State on Wednesday on the invitation of the university. There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary, who just finished addressing us now.

Still better than Buhari that called you and other Nigerians criminals.
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Kyase(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
Who is digging out this past stories??
you think say na una sabi dig Ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Kyase(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

the whole alaigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Still better than Buhari that called you and other Nigerians criminals.

At least you agree with atiku that you're brainless cheesy

Meanwhile, it was you and your kindred he called criminals. Or why do you think this happened in your village?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by GOFRONT(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin

I think say na only we sabi dig o......I never know we get better diggers

1 Like

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kyase:

the whole alaigbo

I'm telling you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by nzeobi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
public universities in Nigeria are all nothing to write home about ,there are not really moulding the students and preparing them for the future.
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by balanceofterror1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

At least you agree with atiku that you're brainless cheesy

Meanwhile, it was you and your kindred he called criminals. Or why do you think this happened in your village?

I didn't see anyone in your village to give me answer to your question. Take heart.

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:

I didn't see anyone in your village to give me answer to your question. Take heart.

That's not mine but these are you and your brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by MXrep: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
He said the truth.
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by balanceofterror1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Stop denying your people.

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Kyase(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I'm telling you
dey guy wan rape and marry Dem, come divorce Dem at the same time because of election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Nbote(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pls can anyone show me where he used d word brainless? Dis ZonBs are jus clutching at straws by all means
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Stop denying your people.

Do they eat amala and ewedu like me? Do they have tribal marks like me?

But surely these are yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by MXrep: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Hmmm. What happened to one Nigeria you love? Ain't those the graves of your countrymen? ?
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kyase:
dey guy wan rape and marry Dem, come divorce Dem at the same time because of election

Of course. What do you expect?

When their father is crying and weeping for salvation on atiku's shoulders like a baby that has missed his mothers nourishment cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Kyase(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

I think say na only we sabi dig o......I never know we get better diggers
lol
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
MXrep:

Hmmm. What happened to one Nigeria you love? Ain't those the graves of your countrymen? ?

Are they not your own country men too? or will atikulation territory not cover those places? Will Obi not be VP over them too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Kyase(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Of course. What do you expect?

When their father is crying and weeping for salvation on atiku's shoulders like a baby that has missed his mothers nourishment cheesy
you dey use ipob words on them abi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by MXrep: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Do they eat amala and ewedu like me? Do they have tribal marks like me?

But surely these are yours
Nothing bad about the pictures you are posting. Its normal in every truggle.
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kyase:
you dey use ipob words on them abi cheesy

They're their own worst enemy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
MXrep:

Nothing bad about the pictures you are posting. Its normal in every truggle.

Gbam. Nothing bad at all and that's why i'm posting them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by MXrep: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Are they not your own country men too? or will atikulation territory not cover those places? Will Obi not be VP over them too?
Stop derailing the thread. Atiku/obi thread will come up and you will be floored there
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by shukuokukobambi: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
MXrep:

Stop detailing the thread. Atiku/obi thread will come up and you will be floored there

i don hear you dede atikulooting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Kyase(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

They're their own worst enemy cheesy
i. just dey watch Dem
Re: Flashback :Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar by Rosmen(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
*Do u recharge your phones ?*

*Do u buy data?*

*Do u subscribe for TV cables like GoTV?*

*Do u get paid for all this?*

*Do you get commission from doing all that�?*

If NO!! u have been scammed�‍♂

*Switch to Recharge And Get Paid and get paid in every transaction*

https:///LOsx71Xardv74NLAB2IJdu

*RAGP is same as Recharging with your bank App, the difference here is that you get the commission*

*If u recharge from your bank account the bank gets the commission*

BUT

*RAGP pays you after you Recharge from their VTU dashboard*

*Recharge And Get Paid also give 20% whenever a new member joins the system from your link*

*If You Don't Get Paid for your recharges, YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED*�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

*Don't delay! Join us and recover all you missed! Time no dey!!!*

*Call/WhatsApp ROSMEN @ 09035083103

https:///LOsx71Xardv74NLAB2IJdu

Only in Nigeria now, will be in Ghana by December.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Having "Cash Flow" Problems / See What Lagos Apc Governorship Candidate Sanwo-olu Was Spotted Doing(pic) / Rowdy Session As Senate Suspends Confirmation Of EFCC Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.