Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. (883 Views)

Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe / We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
The Easterners were panic over Westerner political superiority in Nigeria.
Buhari of the West against Atiku of the East
The west will still win again!
Oladeebo

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by PureMe01: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
oladeebo:
Oladeebo
this WASTERN irredeemable stack dummy is back again.just go through what u typed again & develop self-pity for yourself.Even some zombies will find it awful identifying with you.very irritating post.gosh!how do you even feel fulfilled puting this crap together in the name of write-up??...uncultured clueless dunce with brain filled with hydraulic soup.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
PureMe01:
this WASTERN irredeemable stack dummy is back again.just go through what u typed again & develop self-pity for yourself.Even some zombies will find it awful identifying with you.very irritating post.gosh!how do you even feel fulfilled puting this crap together in the name of write-up??...uncultured clueless dunce with brain filled with hydraulic soup.
hun-un the Easterner!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
oladeebo:
Oladeebo

Welcome back..
The West has never donate block vote to APC ever.
Edo, Ekiti and Osun gov election showed clearly that PDP got them.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by MXrep: 12:37am On Nov 16, 2018
The election is between nigerians and the dullard.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by Mace0lane: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2018
PureMe01:

In 2019 election once you write or speak good English your vote na two okay. Many of you Igbo can just be hopeless for no reason.
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by PureMe01: 5:55am On Nov 16, 2018
Mace0lane:

In 2019 election once you write or speak good English your vote na two okay. Many of you Igbo can just be hopeless for no reason.
igbos are hopeless.You are very hopeful.tell that to your almajiri lords.i thought you lots claimed sophistication.Yea i can see how sophisticated OP is.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
PureMe01:
igbos are hopeless.You are very hopeful.tell that to your almajiri lords.i thought you lots claimed sophistication.Yea i can see how sophisticated OP is.
Well!
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Welcome back..
The West has never donate block vote to APC ever.
Edo, Ekiti and Osun gov election showed clearly that PDP got them.
Block vote?
But the West is still ruling Nigeria over and over while the East is still the loser forever!
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
MXrep:
The election is between nigerians and the dullard.
Or BTW the West and the East as it has been before
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
oladeebo:

Block vote?
But the West is still ruling Nigeria over and over while the East is still the loser forever!

Na wetin una gain? Nothing. Still Fulani Slaves Forever.

But we resisted the Slavery. We still resist.
We gain integrity and RESPECT...!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by Turantula(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mace0lane:

My Afonja Muslim friend take your time and read the nonsense you just wrote
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by nijabazaar: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
I miss Oladeebo and his dumb as ass wipe sentence composition...
I suspect that guy is a fun fellow anyway. Would be nice to see him argue after four bottles of beer. The grammatical blunders will be enough to cure bp.
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
nijabazaar:
I miss Oladeebo and his dumb as ass wipe sentence composition...
I suspect that guy is a fun fellow anyway. Would be nice to see him argue after four bottles of beer. The grammatical blunders will be enough to cure bp.
Are you in BP?
Sorry, but you are free to Naturalize into Westerner to be BP free!
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Na wetin una gain? Nothing. Still Fulani Slaves Forever.

But we resisted the Slavery. We still resist.
We gain integrity and RESPECT...!
Resist slave by endorsing another Fulani slave?
Atiku!
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Turantula:

My Afonja Muslim friend take your time and read the nonsense you just wrote
Nonsense but heartbreaker of the Easterner?
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by nijabazaar: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
oladeebo:

Are you in BP?
Sorry, but you are free to Naturalize into Westerner to be BP free!

I can fund your education if you will be humble enough...
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by oladeebo: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
nijabazaar:

I can fund your education if you will be humble enough...
You are welcome as far as you won't put an option to endorse biafra
Re: 2019 Pool! The Lock Horn Between Westerner And Easterner. by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
oladeebo:

Resist slave by endorsing another Fulani slave?
Atiku!

Nope...! He is stuck with Obi. That is a statement itself.

Remember we fought the Fulanis and their Slaves in Biafra War..!
That too was a statement. Afonjas-SW can't dare that....!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Orders For The Suspension Of Hon Martyns Mannah. RSHOA Member / Senator Melaye Continues To Sleep Outside The DSS Medical Facility (Photo) / Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.