Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, (6016 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by AdexUpdates: 2:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Following the reported adoption of the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, by Igbo Leaders, led by Professor Ben Nwabueze, Governor Rochas Okorocha has advised the Leaders and other relevant groups in Igbo land, to toe the path of wisdom, and avoid the indiscriminate adoption of Candidates.
The Governor maintained that President Muhammadu Buhari will emerge victorious in the 2019 general elections.
The Governor also said that as a firm believer in All Progressives Congress, APC, and Founder of the Party, he will work hard with other committed party members, to ensure his own victory, and the victory of other Candidates

Read more at:http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/11/rochas-okorocha-releases-statement-on.html
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by Kennedy94(m): 3:34am On Nov 16, 2018
I pray
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by richidinho(m): 4:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Releasing useless statements

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by Richdad50(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Sad wisdom from Ignoramus Rochas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by MrAJQ(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2018
If they sense make they use it
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by econo88(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2018
okay

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by mknigeriagreat: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Go ahead guy. end your political career quickly.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by precioustalent1: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2018
rochas really tried releasin it
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by Donelli: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2018
25yearsme:
igbo should forget this second place fight and wait for 1st place, when i was sch someone asked me the first man to travel the moon, i answered, he then asked me the second man to go there again i couldnt reply. no one remembers you, u dnt matter if u are not the first. as 2nd u will be in the shadows of the 1st. vision 2023

The analogy does not relate in any way.
Then again, is it thesame 2023 that SW bargained with four years ago that you think the Igbos will bank on.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by jom28gy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
When did he said that
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by Vviano: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by Vviano: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Leave Nigeria and their dirty politics alone and make money online by clicking and registering on this site http://thejobpayment.Com/?userid=76702
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by NigerianBae: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sick people everywhere.

start selling online for profit, selling from aliexpress is easy.
See how...
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by allthingsgood: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
cHAI!
And wailers ran here hoping to see bad news

What a disappointment! grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by modestyy: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
ndi Igbo ndi be anyi ohhh
Re: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, by Nfchi73: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Just imagine the kind of iberiberism in this man okorocha.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" / Nigeria Requires $200b To Bridge Energy Gap - Shell / Nigerians In A Financially Precarious Position By Obiotika Wilfred Toochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.