Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science (2974 Views)

Best Project Topics In Political Science / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by micah04: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please,I've just been admitted into one of the top federal universities to study political science although that's not what I applied for.Rejecting the admission would mean another one year at home and I really can't afford that.My question is:What can I do with a degree in political science.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by OneCorner: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Do yahoo

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by ABSAO(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
angry angry

The best thing you can do is to register with any of the political parties that suits you and involve yourself heavily in politics.
YOU CAN ALSO BE PART PEOPLE THAT WILL MILK THIS NATION DRY,IT'S NOT A CRIME! STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA!

p.s:no one should quote me pls.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by rengsho: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
You can be a Government teacher in a secondary school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by ololadeking(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
you can do yourself

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Zyzman: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
ololadeking:
you can do yourself
Haba nawa for you o.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Tony142: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
During Nysc save 90% of ur salary, after Nysc open a small business and grow it to a biger business in 2yrs, after u married, hand over d business to your wife and......

Join politics grin

when u join politics do not be too greedy to start contesting for a big position like senator, governor, house of asemble e.tc

u can start from smaller ones 1st e.g local chairman

let assume u mistakely win as a local govt. Chairman your salary should be atleast 2.5m a month

2.5m x 12month (1yr) = 30m

30m x 4yrs = 120m cheesy

if u are very good at corruption b4 the end of ur 4yrs u should have made 300m instead od 120m cheesy

from there u can start rising till u get to the president, when u get to president come and make me ur vice tongue grin

d easiest way to make it is politics

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by femo86(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Join APC grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Mankosi: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Politics or teaching only
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by divinelove(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
You are just wasting your time reading DT crap

Your sure bet is teaching government in primary secondary school for peanuts
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
follow yha hrt!! You may nat be admitted next yr.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by jerryunit48: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Stealing money politically
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tony142:
During Nysc save 90% of ur salary, after Nysc open a small business and grow it to a biger business in 2yrs, after u married, hand over d business to your wife and......

Join politics grin

when u join politics do not be too greedy to start contesting for a big position like senator, governor, house of asemble e.tc

u can start from smaller ones 1st e.g local chairman

let assume u mistakely win as a local govt. Chairman your salary should be atleast 2.5m a month

2.5m x 12month (1yr) = 30m

30m x 4yrs = 120m cheesy

if u are very good at corruption b4 the end of ur 4yrs u should have made 300m instead od 120m cheesy

from there u can start rising till u get to the president, when u get to president come and make me ur vice tongue grin

d easiest way to make it is politics
cheesycheesy Too much sense will not kill yougringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Tony142: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
cheesycheesy Too much sense will not kill yougringrin

Lol, boss is not mine fault oo grin

u know say, when u are born into a useless country like nigeria, we gat use our brain to think of ideas oo, because Govt. No even care about us, so we gat use our brain to think wella grin

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by OneCorner: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
ololadeking:
you can do yourself

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
JOIN PDP or APC
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by kenny2u(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Was in your shoes some years back after grad' I quietly enrolled in a software development class... Thank God I made that decision best I ever made.

micah04:
Please,I've just been admitted into one of the top federal universities to study political science although that's not what I applied for.Rejecting the admission would mean another one year at home and I really can't afford that.My question is:What can I do with a degree in political science.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by smesi: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please Google political science and see what you can do with it. Though, I read Political Science too but am doing well in Government.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by smesi: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please Google political science and see what you can do with it. Though, I read Political Science too but am doing well in Government job as an Officer and I started with level 8 and pushing to do Master in Public Administration. Do mind those commenters talking yeye but I assure you, that political science will widen your knowledge and reasoning to see what others can't see. As I said you can work with political science degree anywhere, be it humanitarian organisation, media, Security intelligence, as a lobbyist, Advicer to government, campaign manager, public Analyst, book writer, Foreign aid, representative of country, Secondary school teacher, with PhD in political science you can be a lecturer in any higher institute of learning, Politician/ policy maker etc. Just Google what can I do with political science degree you will result just work towards your aspirations and the sky will be your limits.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by helium2: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good question,

Please be informed that you can do much more with a 2:1 degree than a 2.2 degree.

Sleep with your lecturers if you have to.

Your head will thank you for it.

The only thing you cant do a POS degree is anything that requires specialized knowledge eg Engineering, Medicine.

All other job are at your call and beckon.

You want to be an finance person, do ICAN during service year.

You want a banking job, go for it.

You want an administrative job, knock yourself out.

You want to be public relations, by all means be my guest.

You want an academic career, you know what to do

You want to own your business, you can

You want to be political analyst on an online blog or newspaper, blow them away please.

You want to work in one of the very many campaign organization that require young vibrant voices, enjoy yourself

I think this is enough for today ..
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Tony142: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2018
femo86:
Join APC grin

cheesy grin
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Homeboiy: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2018
You can start analyzing politics on radio
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2018
micah04:

You can be a sound and solid political analysts who will study trends across the globe.

You need to go deep into ancient political history till present.

When you have an unbiased analysis and assessment, the world will want to listen to you.

Then you can have a business model to back it up - the media. Shows on TV, blogs etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Ivix(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2018
micah04:
Please,I've just been admitted into one of the top federal universities to study political science although that's not what I applied for. Rejecting the admission would mean another one year at home and I really can't afford that.My question is:What can I do with a degree in political science.

Which course did you apply for initially?
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree in Political Science by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2018
micah04:
You can become a politician cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Professor Traded Academic Points For Nude Photos Of Female Pictures / UNESCO International Essay Contest 2015 / 20 Facts About The Ship ""titanic""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.