Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP (9584 Views)

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons / Terrorists Eliminated As Military Bombard Camp Of ISWAP Leader, Fiya Yuram / BREAKING: Anambra Joint Task Force Burst Ogboji/aguluezechukwu Camp Of UGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
I was just informed of this now.

APC will win Anambra, Cross river, Enugu presidential elections. IMO will be 50/50, Ebonyi will also be 50/50.

This has already been settled between the FG and the state governors of these states.

APGA will work for the presidency at the Presidential elections.

Hope Uzodimma will win Imo Governorship.

PDP is in trouble.

All you zombified PDP minions here should Mark this post down and see if it would not happen as I have said.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Vixlot: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by StillX10(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
OP is high on some unknown thing

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Psychiatric patient on the loose

Get help before the thing to n.aked enter market

46 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
StillX10:

If you say so. All I am saying is that you mark this post down. I have said my piece.

Willie Obiano has vowed to deliver Anambrs to APC. He has sent his PA, Chinedu Obidigwe and other top chiefs to assure Buhari of this victory in exchange for a free and fair governorship election in Anambra under the backing of the FG.

I will not say more than this. If you like call me a psycho. It will not change what I have said.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
StillX10:

Zombies are on a special kind of diet

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku will lose middle belt votes.

The moment the SE Ohaneze threw their support behind Atiku and Obi, the middle belt threw its support behind Buhari and Osinbanjo.

Apparently they also are not comfortable with an Igbo VP for Atiku.

Whatever I am writing, mark them down.

Call me drunk or a psycho but I have declared it.

With his deep romance with the SE and bold romance with pushers for a divided Nigeria through Biafra in the peoples of Prof Nwabueze and peter Obi, Atiku has officially made himself an SE candidate and not a Nigerian Candidate.

He has been rejected.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by BafanaBafana: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
It's true. I just heard so from a guy close to Governor Ugwanyi.

4 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by AlhajaChinyere: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The moment the SE Ohaneze threw their support behind Atiku and Obi, the middle belt threw its support behind Buhari and Osinbanjo.

Call me drunk or a psycho but I have declared it

Alaye, let them wail joor.

2 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Alaye, let them wail joor.

I am just speaking my church mind. These PDP supporters seem clearly in the dark of what is going on Behind the scenes. All they are doing is shout Atikulate with zero political dept or knowledge

7 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by PureMe01: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
yes o...buhari wil win all the states in 2019.atiku wont get up to 1 million votes overall.let's all go psycho!

16 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Donelli: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

If you say so. All I am saying is that you mark this post down. I have said my piece.

Willie Obiano has vowed to deliver Anambrs to APC. He has sent his PA, Chinedu Obidigwe and other top chiefs to assure Buhari of this victory in exchange for a free and fair governorship election in Anambra under the backing of the FG.

I will not say more than this. If you like call me a psycho. It will not change what I have said.

Explain further.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by tuniski: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

APC will win Anambra, Cross river, Enugu presidential elections. IMO will be 50/50, Ebonyi will also be 50/50.

This has already been settled between the FG and the state governors of these states.

PDP is in trouble.

All you zombified PDP monions here should Mark this post down and see if it would not happen as I have said.

Apc will win 36states and abuja while Atiku will work for him (buhari).

This pdp people are just not Smart defeat awaits Them!

BMC Anchor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by emmanuelzi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
StillX10:

maybe he had sniffed boiled sanitary pads.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by MXrep: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Call me drunk or a psycho but I have declared it.

With his deep romance with the SE and bold romance with pushers for a divided Nigeria through Biafra in the peoples of Prof Nwabueze and peter Obi, Atiku has officially made himself an SE candidate and not a Nigerian Candidate.

He has been rejected.
The only people not comfortable with obi are afonjas after they failed to clinch the ticket

10 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by buhariguy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
PureMe01:
yes o...buhari wil win all the states in 2019.atiku wont get up to 1 million votes overall.let's all go psycho!
is not a joke,
Thief atiku cannot win one state,
Buhari wil stil win Benue with 50% and 1 vote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by PureMe01: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
buhariguy:
is not a joke,
Thief atiku cannot win one state,
Buhari wil stil win Benue with 50% and 1 vote
we are on the same page...atiku will support buhari as from next week.buhari wil eventually become a sole candidate & coast to victory

13 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by BeautifulMind2: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

PDP is in trouble.

All you zombified PDP monions here should Mark this post down and see if it would not happen as I have said.
The Anambra I dey or another Anambra Buhari is very unpopular in the east, stop giving yourselves false hope, I also noticed you included Cross River, checkout trending news now in Cross River grin
http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/16/defection-tsunami-hits-cross-river-apc-ita-giwa-bot-member-ex-envoy-others-join-pdp/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

The Anambra I dey or another Anambra Buhari is very unpopular in the east, stop giving yourselves false hope, I also noticed you included Cross River, checkout trending news now in Cross River grin
http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/16/defection-tsunami-hits-cross-river-apc-ita-giwa-bot-member-ex-envoy-others-join-pdp/

This is old news. Ita giwa left APC back to PDP about a month ago. This is just the official Announcement.

Maybe its trending to you but its old news

2 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
MXrep:

The only people not comfortable with obi are afonjas after they failed to clinch the ticket

This is why you need to get off what you read online and know what's going on out there.

You think its only Yoruba's that reject Obi?

Okay if you say so. I have said what I have said. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Donelli:

Explain further.

Not necessary
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

PDP is in trouble.

You really must be out of your meds. get your life together and be helpful to yourself

11 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

You really must be out of your meds. get your life together and be helpful to yourself

These elections would produce a lot of surprises but one surprise that would not repeat itself is for the incumbent to be defeated as it happened in 2015.

Emotions and sentiments cannot change what I have written above and like I said, if you assume I am being delusional, it will soon be clear to you

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Timatayo1: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tramadol and codiene at work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
MXrep:

It's now obvious that yoruba have no political strategy apart from rallying against igbos. Afonjas are cursed

Incidentally I am igbo

2 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Astrosmart: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
We know Na even obi is working for buhari to betray Atiku

2 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Astrosmart: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku supporters don't have sense and political sight..

Saraki, tambuwal, kwakwanson, wike, secondus and co are secretly meeting with Buhari.

Atiku will soon decamp seff..

Sai buhari, sai gandoje.

We must finish corruption cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Theae elections would produce a lot of surprises but one surprise that would not repeat itself is for the incumbent to be defeated as it happened in 2015.

Emotions and sentiments cannot change what I have written above and like I said, if you assume I am being delusional, it will soon be clear to you

You are very much delusional, yes i agree with you that there lost of surprises which includes PMB going back to daura despite the massive looting and propaganda.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Astrosmart: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

The guy is right oo, I just called atiku and he confirmed.

Pdp supporters are secretly supporting buhari

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition / Omo-agege Condemns Brutal Attacks On Nigerians, Calls For Decisive Action / Gbenga Omotoso: Lagos Not Trying To Protect Tinubu With Anti-Graft Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.