Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) (66468 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Celebrityblog: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
London based Nigerian sex therapist, Ebonylips, has shared a video advising Nigerian men not to cheat on their pregnant wives with other ladies out there.

She advises that instead of cheating on their pregnant spouses, they should rather give them 'good' sex. That men shouldn't give unnecessary excuses to avoid sex with their pregnant wives.

Watch video HERE

Family people, please what do you have to say about this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Celebrityblog: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
See what people are saying about her advice.
Watch video HERE The lady no get shame o.

Well sex is an integral part of marriage and one shouldn't shy away from talking about it.

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Well she will not understand. Even if it works in other countries, trust naija woman to turn oga to slave ones she is pregnant.
Oga will not even sleep nor have inner peace. Especially if oga is clouded by excess love gbam!, madam will take advantage of that.
Before oga will do, u go first hear the following commands;
1 honey are u coming back, please by me fried chicken, biscuilt, ewedu soup etc... na there u go they see wicked combo.
2. oga will arrive home with the items bought, madam will look at it with a loud sigh, and say pls can you go and buy me fried rice or wait can u cook jollof rice?. lol remember oga is just returning from work,him never bathe o, nor chop.
honestly, staying with some type of women when they are pregnant can make an over serious guy lose interest in marriage.
Little will u wonder the high rise of baby mama syndrome. because that one na inject and move to next one.
Everybody stay where u are i go deg wire u cash if u need help as regards to injection taken in.
;DWell she will not understand. Even it works in other countries, trust naija woman to turn oga to slave ones she is pregnant.
Oga will not even sleep nor have inner peace. Especially if oga is clouded by excess love gbam!, madam will take advantage of that.
Before oga will do, u go first here the following commands;
1 honey are u coming back, please by me fried chicken, biscuilt, ewedu soup etc... na there u go they see wicked combo.
2. oga will arrive home with the items bought, madam will look at it with a loud sigh, and say pls can you go and buy me fried rice or wait can u cook jollof rice?. lol remember oga is just returning from work,him never bathe o, nor chop.
honestly, staying with some type of women when they are pregnant can make an over serious guy lose interest in marriage.
Little will u wonder the high rise of baby mama syndrome. because that one na inject and move to next one.
Everybody stay where u are i go deh wire u cash if u need help as regards to injection taken in.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by highqueen(f): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Everything that's centered around this woman is just about sex sex sex.
I wonder what goes on in that your head every seconds.
Give yourself a break please. undecided

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by RanayP(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Where is her teeth undecided

31 Likes

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Is our mission in life tied to sex

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Naijawebmaster: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
We know!
Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Gosj01(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sex everytime, nah food?

Check signature now!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Preggo is the best grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
That would be very uncomfortable for the woman undecided
Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by akeentech(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
We still had sex an hour before she delivered

12 Likes

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Kennedy94(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
True Talk
Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Munzy14:
Well she will not understand. Even if it works in other countries, trust naija woman to turn oga to slave ones she is pregnant.
Everybody stay where u are i go deg wire u cash if u need help as regards to injection taken in.
;DWell she will not understand. Even it works in other countries, trust naija woman to turn oga to slave ones she is pregnant.
Everybody stay where u are i go deh wire u cash if u need help as regards to injection taken in.
U just made me waste my megabyte reading this novel of yours.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
ednut1:
Is our mission in life tied to sex

Everything revolves around good sex

Married women and men abandon their matrimonial homes in search of good sex

Even Buhari relegated his wife to the kitchen and oza room because of sex

It has been sex all along

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by QuickStandard: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

So you mean there's a man out there that lay with this creature?

Seeing this face alone makes one wanna throw up.

5 Likes

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by ComeAndobo: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Gkemz: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
She's absolutely right but don't lay on top of her to avoid complications.

1 Like

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Onlinealaba(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
y
Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by cactus1549: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
She is a sex therapist bro undecided undecided

(
highqueen:
Everything that's centered around this woman is just about sex sex sex.
I wonder what goes on in that your head every seconds.
Give yourself a break please. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by kidman96(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
That's why they give birth to imbeciles... When you allow your husband to keep hitting the soft head of a premature child in the womb with his hard d1ck, they are usually born with half messed up brains.

3 Likes

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
see lips na lmao and oboy u want make my pikin see my d*ck as breast? oboy the best time to f*ck her is from 1 to 4 months the rest let that p*ssy rest
Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by huntax(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Munzy14:

Dude, who hurt you? You sound like you need therapy, because u sound like the victim. No way you typed all these out of the goodness of your heart. There is like 50 paragraphs of so in there... Made my eyes ache trying to read through.

1 Like

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by amanikondo: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
kidman96:
That's why they give birth to imbeciles... When you allow your husband to keep hitting the soft head of a premature child in the womb with his hard d1ck, they are usually born with half messed up brains.
Nairaland Doctor!

5 Likes

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by ikorodureporta: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
See her face
Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmm. She has a point. Moby Dick doesn't shift any womb.
Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by XullySwt(f): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
She jst irritate me sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by davodyguy: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
kidman96:
Ignorance.

A baby isn't hurt when a pregnant woman and her partner make love. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of the uterus protect the baby, and the thick mucus plug that seals the cervix helps guard against infection.

I was never far from my wife up till the day of delivery.

She gave birth on 28th, Afternoon of 27th of the month she gave birth, I was still helping out.

The product is so handsome and very healthy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Her teeth alone is scary... grin

Sex therapist koo...
Whether you talk true or not, your teeth dey scare me away!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.