Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices (10543 Views)

Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by peeps4u: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Here is a video of Keyamo analysing the constitutional power of National Assembly to expose corrupt practices and declare one corrupt based non their findings.

In view of this, can we then say;

Osinbajo is a thief and corrupt, based on NEMAgate scandals as exposed by REPs?

Can we also say Buhari is a thief and corrupt due to series of fraudulent withdrawals from NLNG by NNPC as approved by Buhari, which was the exposure made by the senates recently, bearing in mind Buhari is the minister of petroleum?

Nigerians, have your say.

Your say? Agree or agree not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7QDNXvz-rY&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Racoon(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
The APC as known have a trademark feature of demonizing others but in the case of being caught in their game, hypocrisy have always been their greatest undoing.Imagine Festus Keyamo contradicting himself.

37 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by sarcasticdude(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
I remember when this man was the chief prosecutor of EFCC,fighting those corrupt ex-governors immediately they leave office,now the music has changed,I'm compelled to believe that our so called heroes in the polity are nothing but liars and frauds

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Ibcrown(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ji masun

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by atikulated2019: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
I hate talking to Indians with dot on their forehead.I feel like
they are recording me shocked
my debut song 24 December
have more talent than airforce1
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by akeentech(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
It's like telling someone to expose himself, who does that?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Osibanjo oleeeee

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by obyback: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pdp drawing enemies by insulting the VP

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by mytime24(f): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Festus keyamo, lie Mohammed 1st son undecided

13 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by yemifez: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
we already know that most politicians are thieves

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Godjone(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
This stupid otobo man again. thief

7 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
The more you look, the less you see when it comes to Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Racoon(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is Keyamo years ago;

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Onlinealaba(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
lol, are you saying the senators should exposed themselves.. who does that undecided

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Zico5(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
I think keyamo brain has been turned upside down due to mushroom position he is occupying under Buhari. I don't think we have sane people again in this country. The likes of falana, sagay and keyamo are becoming more useless on daily basis due to crumb they are licking in this government. I don't think they can retract their steps cos of hunger in the land.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Kennedy94(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
because them too are corrupt
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by arabbunkum: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
That stupid drunk, maybe he took ogogoro that morning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by lagosrd: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
What is this one saying that one is forced to pity him. He should just make sure his master wins the elections else. Sorry is his case

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by OAUTemitayo: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
obyback:
Pdp drawing enemies by insulting the VP
Leave them.
Osinbajo is one son of the South West we cherish and protect so much.

We will teach the PDP a big lesson in 2019.
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by itiswelljor(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who exposes who? Forget matter!
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by danehijan: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari as minis terrible of Petroleum if he indeed authorised withdrawal of such money is guilty of misdeed and abuse of power.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by Yusman316(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pls someone explain this to me. They said he approved the money without legislative consent. I didn't hear anywhere in the report where they said he took a dime from that money, so what makes him a thief?
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by buhariguy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
This national assembly are useless to my understanding
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by buhariguy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Racoon:
The APC as known have a trademark feature of demonizing others but in the case of being caught in their game, their own hypocrisy is always the greatest undoing.Imagine Festus Keyamo contradicting himself.
hahahahahaha,
You don't understand the contradiction.
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by bewla(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
yemifez:
we already know that most politicians are thieves
ja pa
Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by shumusozor: 5:34am On Nov 17, 2018
When Winning is my right , 100% Grantee , call or whatsApp to confirm

Re: Festus Keyamo Explains The Powers Of The NASS To Expose Corrupt Practices by orisa37: 5:47am On Nov 17, 2018
And if Osinbajo and Buhari are no Thieves, Dasuki has done nothing wrong either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Celebrates Saraki At 56, Describes Him As Symbol Of Courage / Budget: North East Debt Commission Gets Zero Allocation For Expenditure / APC Chairmanship Battle Heats Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.