Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card (639 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Police Kills Young Man Over 100naira In Benin / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by prinsam30: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2018
My girlfriend called me that i should pls send her airtime to call her supervisor for her project topic, even if it is 100naira recharge card. So I humbly bought 100naira recharge card and sent to her.

For two weeks now she hasn't been picking my calls nor return my calls and she hasn't reply to my messages either...

And her friends told me she has been around.

Pls my people have i done something wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by okomile(f): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2018
No.
You did the right thing.

Let her know your financial capacity.

If she does not talk to you, move on. She is future trouble.

All the best grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by atikulated2019: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2018
your babe is a gold digger and double dating if not tripple dating,,, she never pick your call because she deyuse the airtime as opportunity not to pick your call when her other bf dey treat her well (financially and in the oza room)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by CAPSLOCKED: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2018
DON'T KILL YOURSELF FOR PEOPLE THAT WON'T EVEN OFFER YOU CRUMBS IF YOU'RE STARVING TO DEATH. WISE UP FELLAS!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by ikbnice(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2018
A whole lot of them are like that. She would never have sent a recharge card to you. Stop dating broke and parasitic girls. You will be happy you did.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by FreshBoss007: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2018
prinsam30:

this is actually a proof that you never had a girlfriend,
if she's angry for over 2 weeks because of card, imagine what she'd do if you never sent it sef
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by tyup(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2018
prinsam30:
My girlfriend called me that i should pls send her airtime to call her supervisor for her project topic, even if it is 100naira recharge card. So I humbly bought 100naira recharge card and sent to her.

For two weeks now she hasn't been picking my calls nor return my calls and she hasn't reply to my messages either...

And her friends told me she has been around.

Lol bro move on jare those ones would be future trouble in sucking u dry and to think she got angry cause of that not to pick ur call or reply mehn she big time snitching and cheating on you

probably she needed smtin to hold on to why she would break uo with you....please just stop calling or contacting her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by tyup(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2018
FreshBoss007:

if she's angry for over 2 weeks because of card, imagine what she'd do if you never sent it sef

abi o but this thread really speaks volume

https://www.nairaland.com/4799300/5-reasons-should-never-date
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by prinsam30: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2018
tyup:

Lol bro move on jare those ones would be future trouble in sucking u dry and to think she got angry cause of that not to pick ur call or reply mehn she big time snitching and cheating on you

probably she needed smtin to hold on to why she would break uo with you....please just stop calling or contacting her

my bro, move on ke, I don't do relationships cos there's no love involved, I have them plenty whenever I'm lust I just call one of them that's all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by prinsam30: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2018
FreshBoss007:

good point bro, I don't really have a girlfriend cos I don't do relationships, I have them around as friends and anytime I'm lust I just hala one of them. I don't have time for woman palava
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by prinsam30: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2018
ikbnice:
A whole lot of them are like that. She would never have sent a recharge card to you. Stop dating broke and parasitic girls. You will be happy you did.

thanks bro, buh point of correction , I don't date girls not to talk of broke ones, we just feel each other when the need arises... lobatan
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by prinsam30: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
DON'T KILL YOURSELF FOR PEOPLE THAT WON'T EVEN OFFER YOU CRUMBS IF YOU'RE STARVING TO DEATH. WISE UP FELLAS!

nice point bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by prinsam30: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2018
atikulated2019:
your babe is a gold digger and double dating if not tripple dating,,, she never pick your call because she deyuse the airtime as opportunity not to pick your call when her other bf dey treat her well (financially and in the oza room)

exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by prinsam30: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2018
okomile:
No. You did the right thing.

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by tyup(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
prinsam30:

my bro, move on ke, I don't do relationships cos there's no love involved, I have them plenty whenever I'm lust I just call one of them that's all

Ok so what would you now do ATM?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Angry Because I Sent 100naira Recharge Card by prinsam30: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2018
tyup:

Ok so what would you now do ATM?

just halla the next person in line

(1) (Reply)

See What People Are Saying About This 24 Million Naira Television / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Without Underwear To Display / Africa’s Richest Man Makes A $17 Billion Bid For Immortality (dangote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.