Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media (53059 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Meet Laye Ajube And Her Ten Kids, Melt Hearts In New Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by tunary(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
She is a very beautiful woman if not for the scare all over her face
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

How's that working out for ya so far? grin

Over 30 of my monikers have been banned so far.
I get banned everyday. I mean it every fvcking day.
Two were banned yesterday alone (LuciferPreeqson & LuciferMessiah).

I just opened this one last night - didn't take two minutes.
Hell, the bans even spur me to up my game cuz I know I have a limited time-frame.
I'm pretty sure I would have stopped if I was left alone cuz I get bored easily.

Bans don't work for idiots like us, unfortunately for you, nairaland mods' IQs are in single digits.

Get creative.

And you think you are been creative?

Well, u re creatively stupid

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by fortunechy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=LuciferDivine post=73043162]Please she should stop traumatizing those kids.

I can't even imagine what those innocent kids are going through having to put up with a masquerade like this.

Authorities should take custody of those kids away from her with immediate effect!
She can pay them supervised visits once a month and that's it.

Nonsense.

*spits I fink u need a psychiatrist attention with immediate effect...

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Naijapledge: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:
Please she should stop traumatizing those kids.

I can't even imagine what those innocent kids are going through having to put up with a masquerade like this.

Authorities should take custody of those kids away from her with immediate effect!

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Yhur a real Lucifer... Fools for life
Wat if she wz your mom

Ungrateful idiot

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Codebrain163205: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Anas97(f): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oga seems u are high on tramadol. Common sense is not truly common
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by asawanathegreat(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kennedy94:

Are you God
help me ask the person weh no know 2moro.
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by enemyofprogress: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
My prick can never rice up for this kind of babe
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Codebrain921098: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Noted

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Attention seeker!!!

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
You have a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Lucifer66(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nmahgood:

Was gonna ask what kind of human being you are, but then I saw ur monicker...
Are you stupid?
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by sirhood: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
congratulations fool you have gotten the cheap attention you wanted.
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by dalongjnr: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jesus is Lord, our creation finished the day we die!
A new journey of the after life starts from were this stopped.
She's still beautiful despite all the tragedy that befalls her. Be courageous and graceful, woman!

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Minimee101: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
You will experience what will make the whole world reject you for saying that about a mother. Oloriburuku somebody
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by oddoood: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
punisha:
The number of untrained and parent-love starved children in this forum is now disturbing.

Faceless forum or not, I think the mods should start being firm on this wayward kids above me.

Ban them often and they will stop talking senselessly and with much hate.

they are just tryna mimic Nwaikpe or whatever his name is.

They are attention seekers, they live off mentions

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by philus66(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Where is this one from
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Kenekingisback: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by jegz25(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
u sounded like ur name. What is a heart without compassion?
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by SEGLIZ: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
youngberry001:
u re high on codein boy undecided

If nah ur mum be like her would u stay away from her.....?

this idiot would stay away, it is obvious.
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Beetobee(f): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

And the devil is pissed off that she's refused to be depressed!
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by HomeOfMe(f): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
LordSaints:
Black men too mumu imagine him having and erection over burnt kepus lipsrsealed I mean how did he even manage to suck her burn burn breast
What if you were in her shoes. Would you be happy if your wife refuses to kiss or even touch you and then run to another man?,just asking.
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by SEGLIZ: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

you can't tell what would be of you tomorrow, even if you think you have a limited time, why not utilize it for the good of humanity!?
even if you've being condemned you are not meant to condemn yourself.
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by doskie(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
kids are innocent in mind. they dont care how the object of their love look
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by elderken(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Stupid Lucifer
It seems you don't know what Lucifer means. Oloriburuku.
You think because of free MB you're entitle to type rubbish. Spit on you
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by omicron(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
punisha:
The number of untrained and parent-love starved children in this forum is now disturbing.

Faceless forum or not, I think the mods should start being firm on this wayward kids above me.

Ban them often and they will stop talking senselessly and with much hate.

It's unbelievable how seun and his mods allow such. Hiding under "every poster is responsible for what they post" is not enough. Nairaland too have a responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by princejakes(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

I pay condolence to your level of reasoning. No hope for this one. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.