Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media (53060 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Meet Laye Ajube And Her Ten Kids, Melt Hearts In New Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by nkypat: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
You need to visit a doctor for mental check up.... quote author=LuciferDivine post=73043162]Please she should stop traumatizing those kids.

I can't even imagine what those innocent kids are going through having to put up with a masquerade like this.

Authorities should take custody of those kids away from her with immediate effect!
She can pay them supervised visits once a month and that's it.

Nonsense.

*spits angry[/quote]
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by GenFunction: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
youngberry001:
u re high on codein boy undecided

If nah ur mum be like her would u stay away from her.....?
...if na codeine him for no reason like nyash,obviously nigga is on agbo trips
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by boyfwend(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
punisha:
The number of untrained and parent-love starved children in this forum is now disturbing.

Faceless forum or not, I think the mods should start being firm on this wayward kids above me.

Ban them often and they will stop talking senselessly and with much hate.

Every one has right to freedom of speech. Make your own point, and let others to make theirs also. Thank you and stay blessed!
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by okwabayi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'm happy for her. This is true survival of the fittest. For the learned that means ensuring your genes make it to the next generation. She achieved it despite the unfortunate event.
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by idonhammer: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:
Now receive sense(

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Triangles1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:
Please she should stop traumatizing those kids.

I can't even imagine what those innocent kids are going through having to put up with a masquerade likesadumbes

Authorities should take custody of those kids away from her with immediate effect!

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Stupid...... I hope you know what will happen to you tomorrow? If yes, you can continue with your savages life but if you don't know what will happen tomorrow you must be very dumb stupid, and something like this shall be your portion if truly you mean what you just type..... Amen. Attention seeker
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
[s]
HomeOfMe:
What if you were in her shoes. Would you be happy if your wife refuses to kiss or even touch you and then run to another man?,just asking.[/s]
I can't be in her shoes,this your question is totally useless.next time ask intelligent question

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Almaiga: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

I can't even imagine what those innocent kids are going through having to put up with a masquerade like this.

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Stop spewing trash online.

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Hushbobby: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Haba, dem still der children na

*spits angry[/quote]
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by alexiseagle: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by ominirajj: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

You are a devil incarnate

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
She's not discourage at all, i love her zeal
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Me23(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if some people have brain.... SMH
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Blinkyzarmani: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

If na u, you go pursue your mama abi.
Nonsense
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Stop trying too hard to be like Amaikpe or whatever his name. Is ends up making you look stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Nne5: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

How's that working out for ya so far? grin

Over 30 of my monikers have been banned so far.
I get banned everyday. I mean it every fvcking day.
Two were banned yesterday alone (LuciferPreeqson & LuciferMessiah).

I just opened this one last night - didn't take two minutes.
Hell, the bans even spur me to up my game cuz I know I have a limited time-frame.
I'm pretty sure I would have stopped if I was left alone cuz I get bored easily.

Bans don't work for idiots like us, unfortunately for you, nairaland mods' IQs are in single digits.

Get creative.

There's nothing creative about typing crap on the Internet.
Your first post revealed that you lacked parental love/care growing up, while the bolded clearly shows that you need help.
Instead of wasting time opening new nairaland accounts you could do yourself some good by checking into a mental home because in all honesty, you've lost it.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by jclassiq(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

How's that working out for ya so far? grin

Over 30 of my monikers have been banned so far.
I get banned everyday. I mean it every fvcking day.
Two were banned yesterday alone (LuciferPreeqson & LuciferMessiah).

I just opened this one last night - didn't take two minutes.
Hell, the bans even spur me to up my game cuz I know I have a limited time-frame.
I'm pretty sure I would have stopped if I was left alone cuz I get bored easily.

Bans don't work for idiots like us, unfortunately for you, nairaland mods' IQs are in single digits.

Get creative.

lol.

so you know what you are doing? silly boy.lol.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Kayharry(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
A lot idiots on nairaland, who just makes comment as if they have animal brain in thier hear, no human man feeling, just because you are freedom of speech you think you can just hide under your mama bed and type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Rajosh(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
SilentListener:
Some men get mind ooooo undecided just look at how disgusting she's looking lipsrsealed op.next time add graphics pics.*spit*
she never prayed for this to happen. nobody knows tomorrow. just pray you don't fall victim
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Rakitic004: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

obviously one of d dumbest ppost av eva read....
So heartess a human being...
Beast!!!
dats wat u r...
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Seahawk: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
The MODs also think like them. That’s why if you insult them for being so hateful, you get banned instead. That’s why there are so many of them flourishing here. They portray the kinds of mindsets this forum encourages and supports

punisha:
The number of untrained and parent-love starved children in this forum is now disturbing.

Faceless forum or not, I think the mods should start being firm on this wayward kids above me.

Ban them often and they will stop talking senselessly and with much hate.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Ogbenisleem(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry

Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by PapaAdanna: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Nonsense.

*spits angry
FOOL
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Amaechi5(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
This woman is pretty even with the burns, she is still pretty.

Download and play winning eleven 2018 game on your smartphone through here https://zpykiostech.com/winning-eleven-2018-apk/
Re: Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media by Alyse: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2019
I actually know her daughter Paris ironically. She goes to my school and we were even in choir all last year (sophomore year). She seems like she's happy and what i can tell from her social media and from knowing her irl shes living a happy life. Paris just turned 16 and is currently pregnant and due in August

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.