Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (42207 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2018
wingmanII:

Pure jealousy. Simple.
SDK has always hated Linda with passion.
If not, what is the big deal? She should be flattered her story or interview was used on Lib.
Lib stories appear regularly on Nairaland has anybody made noise about it?
I bet you if anyone else used SDK story she wouldnt make this much noise but it's Linda so all hell must be loose.
Pure hatred. That's what it is.
have you try asking your self what Linda did to her to warrant the hatred?you don't just jump into conclusion because you are a fan of Linda

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by tammie24: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2018
madgoat:

See as u jobless angry
7:30am u are busy typing rubbish.
7:30am of my time

Abeg how is it your business

Smelly pussy asslicker

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by wingmanII: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2018
WaffenSS:
Linda Linda

First, a bastard kid against your claim of celibacy

Then, a certain unhinged Kemi took up your case

Next, your supposed baby daddy denied you and your lil bastard

Later, One Stella Dimokokokuskus or whatever is on your case

Now, the daughter of a dictator is gunning for your blood

Linda, if the entire Ikeji clan wasn't so vacuous and obnoxious, one could've spared some empathy. .

But no. You deserve this crap!

Now pls get Pecs off social media!!

Hope your empire comes crashing down in flames like Nosgoth.

Before her empire crashes, poverty would have claimed a wretch like you. Keep hating and poisoning your blood.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nasir123(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2018
PennywysCares:
how?

That ATICULATED thin na! grin
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by wingmanII: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
have you try asking your self what Linda did to her to warrant the hatred?you don't just jump into conclusion because you are a fan of Linda
I'm no fan. I don't like any of the ladies but I dislike SDK the most.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by WaffenSS(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2018
wingmanII:

Before her empire crashes, poverty would have claimed a wretch like you. Keep hating and poisoning your blood.

Hehe

The depraved asskissers of the Ikeji brood are crawling out of the woodwork.

Does she toss morsels at you, like the rabid little dog you are?

4 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by sandra50(f): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2018
You people are just jealous of her success and you can't hide it..10 of you can't even amount to 1 of Linda ikeji
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2018
wingmanII:

I'm no fan. I don't like any of the ladies but I dislike SDK the most.
your dislike doesn't stop millions From viewing their page in a month
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2018
sandra50:
You people are just jealous of her success and you can't hide it..10 of you can't even amount to 1 of Linda ikeji
who told you,SDK don't base in Nigeria she blog from Germany to tell you that she don't spread fake news to put food on the table and don't forget Linda was taken to court early this week for Putting false allegations on one man she claims to be the owner of instablog.........

Linda and poke nosing are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by wingmanII: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2018
WaffenSS:

Hehe

The depraved asskissers of the Ikeji brood are crawling out of the woodwork.

Does she toss morsels at you, like the rabid little dog you are?
Yes she does. Want some? Depraved ugly monkey.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Gossipninja:
Sani Abacha’s daughter Gumsu, has reacted to the fight between Stella DimokoKorkus and Linda Ikeji as she further alleged that the devil lives in
Linda .

This came after Stella DimokoKorkus called Linda Ikeji a sperm thief and a content thief, who is using other people to reply her. Stella

Reacting to that, Abacha’s daughter Gumsu wrote;

See more

https://zenithnaija.com/abachas-daughter-gumsu-defends-stella-dimokokorkus-in-fight-with-linda-ikeji/

Im sure Abachas daughter didnt say anything
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by wingmanII: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
your dislike doesn't stop millions From viewing their page in a month
Never said it does. Hope you are not a retard?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by islandmoon: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2018
looter's daughter!
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by BrutusOj(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Amakavula:
Yes ooh Linda is horrible. Only celebrities would understand.
Yea..I remember reading the lies Linda published about Amakavula the only celebrity from umunochi Municipal area council of Ebonyi
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2018
wingmanII:

and don't forget some one she put false allegations on as the owner of instablog has taken her to court...

Linda is using her hand to destroy what took her years to build..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Slikbae: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Excuse you. Linda does not write horribly.
She writes the truth. The cold bitter truth that everyone hates.
Amakavula:
I pray you get famous one day and she writes horribly about your family. Her work doesn't mean you should damage people's lives with unconfirmed lies.. mchetwwwwww
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2018
BrutusOj:
Yea..I remember reading the lies Linda published about Amakavula the only celebrity from umunochi Municipal area council of Ebonyi
what about the one against Wizkid that made Wizkid call her hoe,that one of his guy his knacking her kpekus

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by wingmanII: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
and don't forget some one she put false allegations on as the owner of instablog has taken her to court...

Linda is using her hand to destroy what took her years to build..

Those are the hazards of her profession. I bet she can handle it
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2018
wingmanII:
Never said it does. Hope you are not a retard?
na you Sabi
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Ryabcool(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
I don't really understand why they really feel bitter towards Linda.
That lady is doing her job,she runs a gossip blog for crying out loud.
If you feel u are getting too exposed for ur evil, then do good things only.

Note:I'm not supporting her, I'm just says she's doing her work.
if you insulted Kemi when she was spreading this same 'gossip' on her blog about Linda, then you're a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2018
wingmanII:

Those are the hazards of her profession. I bet she can handle it
handle abi,Linda is fucking up every year
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Slikbae: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda didn't stop anyone from digging out her secrets. The fact that no one has been able to do so shows that Linda is the boss.
skillz111:
And she tries to keep her own dirty secret private is that not hypocrisy.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2018
grin Sperm Thief grin grin

That has to be the greatest insult ever grin
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Okoyeebo: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2018
Slikbae:
Linda didn't stop anyone from digging out her secrets. The fact that no one has been able to do so shows that Linda is the boss.

When they said the sperm thief has a smelly kpekus and the father of her little bastard denied paternity, were you in coma?

4 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Slikbae: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2018
Excuse you, blogging is her profession.
Google Perez Hilton. He also gave celebrities nightmares then for always bringing their deeds to limelight.

Most of you support yahoo guys calling them hustlers but Linda's is not?
Reference:

Which work is that. [b] Work should be tangible, productive, uplifting of society, work should establish values, work should leave a legacy and work should be a heritage, that is passed down through the generations. Please, that is not work. It may be appealing and profitable but the great nations we know today were not built by these.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by skillz111(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Slikbae:
she is too sensitive to personal criticism or gossip as the case may be considering the kind of job she is doing.I was an avid reader of her blog and I see a lot of news there she doesn't bother to verify and she doesn't give a hoot about who is hurt,either the news is true or false the time is now they start blogging about the blogger.

5 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by walanga: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Nothing we no go hear for Naija!
We de find buyer for this perfect Car. Nigerian used and in great condition. Please call 08174338503

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Xisnin(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2018
psychologist:
This Linda own gon is becoming to much
First exposed instablog owner face
2, publish someone brain work without due acknowledgement angry
Don't believe everything you read.
She didn't publish anybody's brainwork.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Xisnin(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Amakavula:
I pray you get famous one day and she writes horribly about your family. Her work doesn't mean you should damage people's lives with unconfirmed lies.. mchetwwwwww
Stop ranting.
Go to court if she wrote "lies" against you.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by freshvine(f): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2018
if there're no 'evil consipracy' to bring you down, then know you're yet to attain success.

linda is doing her job as long as she doesnt concoot lies and involved in intellectual theft
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Tobi0123: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2018
freshvine:
if there're no 'evil consipracy' to bring you down, then know you're yet to attain success.

linda is doing her job as long as she doesnt concoot lies and involved in intellectual theft

Lol..I guess you didn't read well or you just jumped in to support her...she was also accused of intellectual theft and she didn't deny the claims

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.