Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (42209 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Dollanation: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2018
K
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2018
ntyce:

Stealing a colleagues material, material that serves as means of earning...

Okay ooo

She should then take her to court.
Or those accusing her of defamation should do same too.
I really don't see a need for all these childish buhaha on social media.

I'm really not in support, they should just take her to court.She should be restricted in doing some stuffs.

Till that is done,she will remain that way.
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by nazablossom(f): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda don buy market grin. You better go and reason with your village people. When Aunty Kemi was on her matter, some people blamed it on her PTSD, what will they blame this one on now?

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by OboOlora(f): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Amakavula:
I pray you get famous one day and she writes horribly about your family. Her work doesn't mean you should damage people's lives with unconfirmed lies.. mchetwwwwww
Famous on Nairaland

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Olorunnim: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2018
tegafej:
Did I hear Abacha? In sane societies, the Abacha family will be muted and shut out of the society but here in Nigeria, corrupt leaders and their families still call shots after destroying the system

It's a shame
That's the price we pay my brother

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Forreellinc: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2018
angry that one still dey? Aunty wey my money wey your papa thief?

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by skillz111(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
I don't really understand why they really feel bitter towards Linda.
That lady is doing her job,she runs a gossip blog for crying out loud.
If you feel u are getting too exposed for ur evil, then do good things only.

Note:I'm not supporting her, I'm just says she's doing her work.
And she tries to keep her own dirty secret private is that not hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by NessaBoo(f): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda seems to have more enemies than friends, which speaks much about the kinda hateful self serving person she is, and pls it's not all about them envying or jealousing her like some will start alleging now!

She's not a good person worthy of emulation at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by condralbedez: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2018
to Bleep one abacha daughter just dey hungry me ,cos nah real vex i go use shuku shuku her .

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by 912(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2018
sammyj:
She should focus her attention on how to pay for her fathers sins!!!

have you paid for your father's sins? ode

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by udemzyudex(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2018
tegafej:
Did I hear Abacha? In sane societies, the Abacha family will be muted and shut out of the society but here in Nigeria, corrupt leaders and their families still call shots after destroying the system

It's a shame

Which sane society, she have the same right as do you here.

As long as she's not found quilty of any crime.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by HoneyRyder: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2018
#BringBackOurSperm
Linda, please bring back our sperm

4 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Reference(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Which work is that. Work should be tangible, productive, uplifting of society, work should establish values, work should leave a legacy and work should be a heritage, that is passed down through the generations. Please, that is not work. It may be appealing and profitable but the great nations we know today were not built by these.

4 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Adesouth(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda village people don unlock her code ooo..... them dey operate her mata on 7G wireless

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Boyooosa(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Who dey call this one for matter?
Who was the main devil?

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by AmazingELixir: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2018
djshevytee:

Abacha is far better than all this democracy Presidents

grin

This write-up upstairs is epic!

3 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by WaffenSS(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Linda Linda

First, a bastard kid against your claim of celibacy

Then, a certain unhinged Kemi took up your case

Next, your supposed baby daddy denied you and your lil bastard

Later, One Stella Dimokokokuskus or whatever is on your case

Now, the daughter of a dictator is gunning for your blood

Linda, if the entire Ikeji clan wasn't so vacuous and obnoxious, one could've spared some empathy. .

But no. You deserve this crap!

Now pls get Pecs off social media!!

Hope your empire comes crashing down in flames like Nosgoth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Rumicarter: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Amakavula:
Yes ooh Linda is horrible. Only celebrities would understand.

Not only celebrities. People will die and Linda will post the graphic photos even before their family members get to know, they write her to take it down but for where? That Lady ehen!

4 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Nasir123(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2018
PennywysCares:
Daughter of our former late dictator now in slay mamas drama
Someone tell me what role she played

Dedicated my FTC to all the ATIKULATED people of Nigeria

You just spoiled your comment with that Dedication of a thing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Codebrain945379: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Noted

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Rumicarter: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2018
NessaBoo:
Linda seems to have more enemies than friends, which speaks much about the kinda hateful self serving person she is, and pls it's not all about them envying or jealousing her like some will start alleging now!

She's not a good person worthy of emulation at all.

That's why she doesn't attend functions. Before she opened her Lekki office, all she does is stay at home. She'll dress up, take photos in front of her gate and go back inside. People hate her in real life, same with Wendy Wiliams too. You need to see Wendy Williams' bodyguards, they follow her everywhere, stay with her in the audience during her show sef.
When you make a career talking smack about people, always remember Karma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by persius555(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Being rass is the newest trend. Even the rich don't want to be left out
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by AntiWailer: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2018
PennywysCares:

Lol shey na Stella be slay mama ?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by amazon14: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2018
tegafej:

It's a shame

Thank you sweetheart, this Gumsi of a woman is annoying. I could remember how she cursed Wole Soyinka, someone that can be her great grandfather. Daughter of a thief, living on our collective efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by PennywysCares(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Nasir123:

You just spoiled your comment with that Dedication of a thing. grin
how?
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Celmatador(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Wait until you become a public figure or celebrity and you wake up one morning and you see stuffs written about you that's ain't true then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

she is not doing the work properly,why castigating other people when you don't know how tomorrow will be,why Copying other people work without asking or taking permission before doing that? don't forget she is already taken to court for false allegation on one man she claimed was the owner of instablog....

Linda ti te..she has pass her boundary.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by wingmanII: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2018
nazablossom:
Linda don buy market grin. You better go and reason with your village people. When Aunty Kemi was on her matter, some people blamed it on her PTSD, what will they blame this one on now?

Pure jealousy. Simple.
SDK has always hated Linda with passion.
If not, what is the big deal? She should be flattered her story or interview was used on Lib.
Lib stories appear regularly on Nairaland has anybody made noise about it?
I bet you if anyone else used SDK story she wouldnt make this much noise but it's Linda so all hell must be loose.
Pure hatred. That's what it is.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by madgoat(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2018
tammie24:
Popcorn ready

This is going to be a hit

Back to back

Hanty Linda, reply na

See as u jobless angry
7:30am u are busy typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by bewla(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2018
PennywysCares:

one for the igba
Re: Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji by wingmanII: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2018
I believe Gumsu, after all she is the devils daughter herself so she would know.
Abacha was devil incarnate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.