Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Live Report Kwara Bye Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Report Kwara Bye Election (7914 Views)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Report Kwara Bye Election by GVGR: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Get live information from all Polling Units across the 4 LGA where election is going on.....
We the people of kwara will monitor and stand by our votes..
#kwaradecides

1 Like

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by GVGR: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Hon. Ayeni Yinka Dallas execute chairman Ekiti LGA at his polling unit...
#kwaradecides

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by GVGR: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Accreditation and election going on peacefully in Eruku with voters trooping out en mass.. No rigging, No violence, No intimidation.
#kwaradecides

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by johnmartus(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Good ,hope people go for APC so they will free from saraki dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by GVGR: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2018
johnmartus:

Let voice of the people be heard. Let the vote count.
No rigging
No violence
No intimidation
#kwaradecides

1 Like

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by GVGR: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2018
We can change the narratives of our electioneering process in this country.
Don't just vote, vote and monitor.
Don't just monitor, monitor and protect your vote..

2 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by GVGR: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just In:
Aggrieved youths of Ekanmeje community of Oke-Ero local govt attacked former APC guber aspirant, Ambassador Abdulfatai Yahaya Seriki Gambari Of *ilorin EAST* for inducing voters with money. The youths were seen yelling at him to leave their community as he is not from there and has no reason to be in the community today.
#kwaradecides

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by deboysben(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
GVGR:
Just In:
Aggrieved youths of Ekanmeje community of Oke-Ero local govt attacked former APC guber aspirant, Ambassador Abdulfatai Yahaya Seriki Gambari Of *ilorin EAST* for inducing voters with money. The youths were seen yelling at him to leave their community as he is not from there and has no reason to be in the community today.
#kwaradecides
fire on pdp

APC must be disgraced

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by gare(f): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
johnmartus:

Have you freed yourself from Tinubu?

8 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by Omoboricash(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

I want simple and straight forward answer from you. Tinubu has made so many people in and outside Lagos
He has many of his followers in this present administration as minister and head of govt agencies
Laid Mohammed
Fashola
Osinbajo
Abike Dabiri
Fowler
Muniz Banire
Aregbesola
Fayemi
Faleke
Obanikoro I know you will be surprised I mention obanikoro, check 1999-2003. because I know you're indomie pikking
Senator Mamora
Gbenga Ashafa
Ganiyu Solomon
I can continue to mention names
Just mention five names that saraki boys that are relevant in the last administration. Just last administration.
Don't compare sleep with death

7 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by gare(f): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

I want simple and straight forward answer from you. Tinubu has made so many people in and outside Lagos
He has many of his followers in this present administration as minister and head of govt agencies
Laid Mohammed
Fashola
Osinbajo
Abike Dabiri
Fowler
Muniz Banire
Aregbesola
Fayemi
Faleke
Obanikoro I know you will be surprised I mention obanikoro, check 1999-2003. because I know you're indomie pikking
Senator Mamora
Gbenga Ashafa
Ganiyu Solomon
I can continue to mention names
Just mention five names that saraki boys that are relevant in the last administration. Just last administration.
Don't compare sleep with death

So what you are saying is that Tinubu can continue, but Saraki must be stopped. We should be fair in whatever we do, it is good for Tinubu to be an Emperor, but it is not good for saraki, and if I may ask because Saraki is PDP, when he was in APC you never tried to stop him.

By the way do you think you are older than me ? calling me Indomie pikin, because of your 30k that is far less than what I pay my support, staff. Lets focus on issues based argument and desist from calling names

17 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by Omoboricash(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

So what you are saying is that Tinubu can continue, but Saraki must be stopped. We should be fair in whatever we do, it is good for Tinubu to be an Emperor, but it is not good for saraki, and if I may ask because Saraki is PDP, when he was in APC you never tried to stop him.

By the way do you think you are older than me ? calling me Indomie pikin, because of your 30k that is far less than what I pay my support, staff. Lets focus on issues based argument and desist from calling names
If saraki has brought real development to Kwarans and people of kwarans satisfied with his system of governance, I don't have issue with that.
The question you ask is what develoemt has Saraki brought to Kwarans
Sorry for calling u indomie pikking
I have been following kwara politics since 1999, during Lawal tenure. I know few thing about Saraki which o don't want to divulge in the public.

2 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by johnmartus(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

I'm not under the bondage .
Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

If saraki has brought real development to Kwarans and people of kwarans satisfied with his system of governance, I don't have issue with that.
The question you ask is what develoemt has Saraki brought to Kwarans
Sorry for calling u indomie pikking
I have been following kwara politics since 1999, during Lawal tenure. I know few thing about Saraki which o don't want to divulge in the public.
And tinubu has turned Lagos to Dubai? keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by Omoboricash(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And tinubu has turned Lagos to Dubai? keep deceiving yourself
Just mention a state in Nigeria that is as develop as Lagos , even Niger delta state with all the 13% derivation , non can be compared with Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

Just mention a state in Nigeria that is as develop as Lagos , even Niger delta state with all the 13% derivation , non can be compared with Lagos.
Abuja a federal capital territory,just like Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by Omoboricash(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Abuja a federal capital territory,just like Lagos
Obviously you know nothing about Lagos. Just read history and get informed.

1 Like

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

Obviously you know nothing about Lagos. Just read history and get informed.
Tinubu is from Osun,why hasn't he developed Osun?

2 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by gurunlocker: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

WTF are you saying? So Tinubu developed Lagos himself? You forgot Lagos has always been a top state even during colonization?

3 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by Omoboricash(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu is from Osun,why hasn't he developed Osun?
Has he ever governed osun. Besides travel to osun and compare osun that just created in 90s with Kwara that created in 70s.
Check osun public school compare with kwara public school

1 Like

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

Has he ever governed osun. Besides travel to osun and compare osun that just created in 90s with Kwara that created in 70s.
Check osun public school compare with kwara public school
But his Boys have been Governors in Osun, same Osun that couldn't pay workers till election period, Kwara is not oweing salaries like Osun
Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by Omoboricash(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But his Boys have been Governors in Osun, same Osun that couldn't pay workers till election period, Kwara is not oweing salaries like Osun
Aregbesola just came into to power in 2010, while Saraki came into power in 2003. Then installed his stooge Fatso Ahmed. I repeat go to osun and compare the two states in terms of infrastructure. Remember osun was created inAugust 91 while Kwara created in 1976

2 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

Aregbesola just came into to power in 2010, while Saraki came into power in 2003. Then installed his stooge Fatso Ahmed. I repeat go to osun and compare the two states in terms of infrastructure. Remember osun was created in 92 while Kwara created in 1976
What type of Infrastructure when civil servants were dyeing and been donated bags of rice coa they were not paid for months cos of debts from money osun was paying,Osun has been in the news for wrong reasons more than Kwara

4 Likes

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by salam1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

at least Lagos is moving forward

1 Like

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by capitalzero: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
it is only fools that love Saraki but hate tinubu or hate Saraki but love tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by oyatz(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2018
Wrong sir, Osun was created on Aug 27,1991 and Kwara was created (as West central State) in 1967 but renamed Kwara in 1976.

Omoboricash:

Aregbesola just came into to power in 2010, while Saraki came into power in 2003. Then installed his stooge Fatso Ahmed. I repeat go to osun and compare the two states in terms of infrastructure. Remember osun was created in 92 while Kwara created in 1976
Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by oyatz(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2018
That donations event was a POLITICAL strategy to embarrass the out going governor (who mismanaged the finances of the State).

1) You people who love to whimp up the highly politicised issue of salaries in Osun state possibly assume that Osun is just an enclave inhabited only by the Governor and some civil servants.

2) Osun has about 20,000 Government workers scattered across the 30 LGAs of the State.

Donating 10-20 bags of rice to a group of pensioners/civil servants in a particular event/spot can't be representative of the Workers/pensioners in Osun State let alone the whole State.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
What type of Infrastructure when civil servants were dyeing and been donated bags of rice coa they were not paid for months cos of debts from money osun was paying,Osun has been in the news for wrong reasons more than Kwara
Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by gare(f): 3:25am On Nov 18, 2018
salam1:

Moving with what bus stops
Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by gare(f): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2018
salam1:

Moving with what ? Construction of bus stops inspite of the billions
Re: Live Report Kwara Bye Election by Omoboricash(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2018
oyatz:
Wrong sir, Osun was created on Aug 27,1991 and Kwara was created (as West central State) in 1967 but renamed Kwara in 1976.
Thank you sir for the correction

(1) (Reply)

No Voting For IDPs In Niger - INEC / Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living / Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.