Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,345 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (51667 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by dheilaw1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is a sellout.

PDP made him rich with the subsidy deals.
PDP shielded him despite his admission to bribing Farouk Lawan.
PDP helped him deal with the Marathoo sisters when they started milking him dry.
PDP made us know his whack daughter Cuppy.

Yet he has the nerve to call a fake dollar spending, psychiatric home exconvict the governor-in-waiting.
Must you betray PDP like this Femi?
What's wrong with all you folks?

Like I said yesterday,
The writing is on the wall; SouthWest will betray Atiku.
the matter pain u no b small... na lagoon u go enter last last wen Buhari is declared winner in 2019

6 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Okoyeebo: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
modath:

Jeesssuuuuu!!!!! cry cry .... Grenade to a fist fight.. cry cry

Some kinds of madness require superior medicines.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by AgbariOjukwu1: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Writepal grin grin ; I hope you are not contemplating suicide sha grin grin....okoyeebo you don kill person ooo....That guy no go comment for nairaland throughout today again.

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by deomelo: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You're an illiterate criminal who praises criminals like you.

Now, let me cure your inbred stupidity.

Firstly, Ikeja was NEVER an FCT. The federal capital territory in Lagos covered parts of Lagos and not all parts. You can find out parts included and parts excluded. I am not responsible for your illiteracy.

Secondly, Ikeja wasn't built with oil money but with cocoa money. The industrial clusters in Ogba, Aginubgbi, Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Oregun, etc all in Ikeja were established by the Western Region. When this was going on, what were your fathers doing?

Thirdly, you say Ikeja was developed with SS oil money but it would interest you to note that in the early 60s when Ibadan had TV and Awolowo flew by helicopter to the present day SS, he went to a school and the kids were running around naked.

As at when Awolowo was sponsoring free education establishing cocoa and palm plantations, what were your leaders doing? Azikiwe stole money and used it to establish ACB Bank. Where is the bank today?

The products of Awolowo's free education are top shots globally and the short-sightedness of your leaders ensured that an illiterate like you doesn't know that Ikeja wasn't part of the Federal capital territory.

In 1956, the Foster-Sutton Tribunal investigated the Premier of the Eastern Region, Nnamdi Azikiwe for his involvement in the affairs of African Continental Bank (ACB).

Under the code of conduct for ministers, a government officer was required to relinquish his holdings in private business when he assumed public office.

The Foster-Sutton Tribunal felt that Zik did not sever his connections to the bank when he became a Minister.

The Tribunal believed that Zik continued to use his influence to further the interests of ACB.

Zik, his family, and the Zik Group of Companies were the principal shareholders of the African Continental Bank.

ACB loaned over £163,000 to the Zik Group of Companies at low interest. The Zik group did not have to repay the loans until 1971.

ACB was a distressed bank. The new registrar of banks in 1952 refused to grant ACB a license. Attempts to find partners for the bank in Britain failed because of the insolvency of the bank.

In the words of a colonial government official, “Were a UK minister to be involved in a series of transactions the result of which public funds were used to support an otherwise shaky institution.

“A number of sensible people realized that Zik had done harm in the East in the last two years, but the mass of the people, ignorant and uneducated, voted him back to power.”

https://emotanafricana.com/2016/04/15/corruption-in-nigeria-to...

Zik was one of the grandfathers of corruption in Nigeria.

Look at all the regions under regional administration system of government, the only productive and successful region was the Western Region under Awolowo with remarkable achievements fro! The first skyscraper in Nigeria, first TV station in Africa, first modern stadia to industrial estates that are still today responsible for nearly all our industrial outputs.

While All was corrupting himself with his banking schemes, Awolowo established Agbonmagbe Bank in 1945 which is today known as Wema bank, it's still standing and still doing business today.

What was achieved in the eastern region under zik? Nothing.

Igbos love to compare their backward villages and smartness with the SW, but there is no competition here, we proved our smartness and superiority back then and and we are still ahead till this very second.

These Igbos don't know their own sad sorry history.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by deomelo: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Igbos are always quick to talk about federal capital and oil money, but they are basically letting us known they they were never thought history, geography and social studies.

FC was confined to Lagos island.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by modath(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Some kinds of madness require superior medicines.

I know but still ikunle ooo cry

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You're an illiterate criminal who praises criminals like you.

Now, let me cure your inbred stupidity.

Firstly, Ikeja was NEVER an FCT. The federal capital territory in Lagos covered parts of Lagos and not all parts. You can find out parts included and parts excluded. I am not responsible for your illiteracy.

Secondly, Ikeja wasn't built with oil money but with cocoa money. The industrial clusters in Ogba, Aginubgbi, Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Oregun, etc all in Ikeja were established by the Western Region. When this was going on, what were your fathers doing?

Thirdly, you say Ikeja was developed with SS oil money but it would interest you to note that in the early 60s when Ibadan had TV and Awolowo flew by helicopter to the present day SS, he went to a school and the kids were running around naked.

As at when Awolowo was sponsoring free education establishing cocoa and palm plantations, what were your leaders doing? Azikiwe stole money and used it to establish ACB Bank. Where is the bank today?

The products of Awolowo's free education are top shots globally and the short-sightedness of your leaders ensured that an illiterate like you doesn't know that Ikeja wasn't part of the Federal capital territory.

Oko Iya won.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
deomelo:
Igbos are always quick to talk about federal capital and oil money, but they are basically letting us known they they were never thought history, geography and social studies.

FC was confined to Lagos island.

They also don't know dt it was only parts of Lagos island dt was Eko. Around the marina where the colonialists settled.
The inhabited mainland belonged to the egbas and ijebus.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:
Writepal grin grin ; I hope you are not contemplating suicide sha grin grin....okoyeebo you don kill person ooo....That guy no go comment for nairaland throughout today again.

What the bleep are you yarning about? Check the dust the so-called okoyeebo was yarning & check the heavyweight e-punches I landed on him/her and come back again. I can't argue with people that are in the featherweight category. From Cilicmarin to Ngenewhateva to deomelo to Corinthians to AlhajaChinyere to you to Sarrki, none of you can take me on.

Several times I've tried, they all run away. Theyre featherweights. I still challenge them to quote me here. They all fear me. I especially want to e-pummel that ngeneukwuenu to stupor until he/she will be gasping for breathe. But they avoid me and look for smaller oppositions to bully. Or do you want to take the beating on their behalf?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by AgbariOjukwu1: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
WritePal:

[s]What the bleep are you yarning about? Check the dust the so-called okoyeebo was yarning & check the heavyweight e-punches I landed on him/her and come back again. I can't argue with people that are in the featherweight category. From Cilicmarin to Ngenewhateva to deomelo to Corinthians to AlhajaChinyere to you to Sarrki, none of you can take me on.

Several times I've tried, they all run away. Theyre featherweights. I still challenge them to quote me here. They all fear me. I especially want to e-pummel that ngeneukwuenu to stupor until he/she will be gasping for breathe. But they avoid me and look for smaller oppositions to bully. Or do you want to take the beating on their behalf?[/s]

Lol.. E pain am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Okoyeebo: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
WritePal:

What the bleep are you yarning about? Check the dust the so-called okoyeebo was yarning & check the heavyweight e-punches I landed on him/her and come back again. I can't argue with people that are in the featherweight category. From Cilicmarin to Ngenewhateva to deomelo to Corinthians to AlhajaChinyere to you to Sarrki, none of you can take me on.

Several times I've tried, they all run away. Theyre featherweights. I still challenge them to quote me here. They all fear me. I especially want to e-pummel that ngeneukwuenu to stupor until he/she will be gasping for breathe. But they avoid me and look for smaller oppositions to bully. Or do you want to take the beating on their behalf?

I made some salient points in my reply to the incoherent and disjointed nonsense you vomitted but neither you nor your flatheaded co-travellers in idiocy could provide a logical response.

As at today, there's no single development blueprint for your region by your worthless Governors. Anambra is fighting Ebonyi, Abia is sacking Imo workers and Rochas is playing with sand. Nothing to show that the SE would be developed in the next 300 years.

The problem with most of your ilk is that you see things from a combative point of view. You're talking of throwing punches when your fathers have never won a single battle.

Talking about punches, the current World heavyweight champion is a Yoruba man from Ogun state. The day anyone from your backwards muddy cave can manage to win a secondary school boxing title, you can quote me.

8 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Otedola disappointed me. I can't believe that he can stoop so low to host a drug fiend in his house not to talk of having a dinner with him.
I also can't believe that the people of Lagos can be so enslaved to be obsessed with a drug baron like Tinubu.
I overestimated their intelligence cuz instead of putting an end to his dynasty, they're building it.
By now, Lagos should be competing with the likes of Dubai and California. All the development were halted due to the incompetence of one man and due to the negligence of Lagosians.

Lol ori yin ti daru sir...ote$ is the man weh sabi

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:

I made some salient points in my reply to the incoherent and disjointed nonsense you vomitted but neither you nor your flatheaded co-travellers in idiocy could provide a logical response.

As at today, there's no single development blueprint for your region by your worthless Governors. Anambra is fighting Ebonyi, Abia is sacking Imo workers and Rochas is playing with sand. Nothing to show that the SE would be developed in the next 300 years.

The problem with most of your ilk is that you see things from a combative point of view. You're talking of throwing punches when your fathers have never won a single battle.

Talking about punches, the current World heavyweight champion is a Yoruba man from Ogun state. The day anyone from your backwards muddy cave can manage to win a secondary school boxing title, you can quote me.

Look, I'm on the road at the moment, so can't really type much. Otherwise, I will tear you limb from limb and deflate all your backyard "points" like purewater and pour the content on your head.

I simply asked you to be balanced in your skewed arguments and compare SE with SW as a unit, not Lagos (a former FCT) with SE. If you want to talk states in the region, then be objective. Compare Ogun with Anambra, Ondo with Abia, Osun with Imo, Oyo with Delta, Ekiti with Ebonyi. Is Lagos equivalent to SW? It was the project of the whole of Nigeria. Try to flaunt other states in the SE too cos technically, Lagos belongs to all Nigerians. Kapish.

But I will note your NL id so I can dish your serving later, so like ngene, Cilicmarin, deomelo, saarki, gotv, Corinthians &co, when you see this Id you run.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by 77up(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Otedola disappointed me. I can't believe that he can stoop so low to host a drug fiend in his house not to talk of having a dinner with him.
I also can't believe that the people of Lagos can be so enslaved to be obsessed with a drug baron like Tinubu.
I overestimated their intelligence cuz instead of putting an end to his dynasty, they're building it.
By now, Lagos should be competing with the likes of Dubai and California. All the development were halted due to the incompetence of one man and due to the negligence of Lagosians.
take heart awe , no chance for PDP in SW and Aso Rock , 2019 'll shock you guys .

btw , Lagos is APC and APC is Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by ORIENTATION101: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
WritePal:

Look, I'm on the road at the moment, so can't really type much. Otherwise, I will tear you limb from limb and deflate all your backyard "points" like purewater and pour the content on your head.

I simply asked you to be balanced in your skewed arguments and compare SE with SW as a unit, not Lagos (a former FCT) with SE. If you want to talk states in the region, then be objective. Compare Ogun with Anambra, Ondo with Abia, Osun with Imo, Oyo with Delta, Ekiti with Ebonyi. Is Lagos equivalent to SW? It was the project of the whole of Nigeria. Try to flaunt other states in the SE too cos technically, Lagos belongs to all Nigerians. Kapish.

But I will note your NL id so I can dish your serving later, so like ngene, Cilicmarin, deomelo, saarki, gotv, Corinthians &co, when you see this Id you run.
oga go an sleep joor the you re talking trash .read and listen to elders when they dish out historical facts to you not these ur incoherent emotional rants

3 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Slimbumzky: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Are you wiser than Otedollar?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
oga go an sleep joor the you re talking trash .read and listen to elders when they dish out historical facts to you not these ur incoherent emotional rants

You go and sit down!! Who are the elders? Where is the sense you're ranting here? Come up with a solid, counter argument or continue your role as a spectator on the sidelines. I don't have your time. You make no sense.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Okoyeebo: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
[s]
WritePal:

[/s]

I don't care if you're an itinerant gala hawker or a wandering vagabond, all I know is that Ikeja local government alone is more developed than the entire SE States.

I didn't read the rest of yourE er frustrated rant.

6 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:
[s][/s]

I don't care if you're an itinerant gala hawker or a wandering vagabond, all I know is that Ikeja local government alone is more developed than the entire SE States.

I didn't read the rest of yourE er frustrated rant.

You conceeded to a superior argument. That's good too cool
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Bobbysteps: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
But Otedola Was Supposed To Be PDP GuBER ASPIRANT HE SHOULD SEND SANWO OLU AWAY
HE'S BETRAYER SW MAY BETRAY ATIKU
Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by porthouse7(f): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Look at how Igbos are crying on this thread. grin

Igbos don't understand something.
The insults you heap on Yorubas and the nonsense you guys do irritates Yorubas both in PDP and APC. That's why they always find it easy to put aside their political differences and work for the advancement of the Yoruba cause to pepper Igbos.

Azikiwe came to play politics in Yoruba land, he was finished.

Ojukwu's Biafran army came to Ore with 5000 soldiers, they were defeated by 179 soldiers led by a Yoruba man.

Kanu came to nack olosho in Lagos, he was arrested with Shidima and Shukuka yam legged flatheaded prostitutes.

GEJ their Lord and saviour was supported by Yorubas in 2011, he joined Igbos in insulting Yorubas, insulting Awolowo and saying we play amala politics. We kicked him out in 2015.

Yorubas no be their papa mate and an average Igbo man feels inferior to a Yoruba man. That inferiority complex is what makes them try to use Yorubas as a benchmark and try to measure up to Yorubas.
talk

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by lebete3000: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Femi Otedola is a sellout.

PDP made him rich with the subsidy deals.
PDP shielded him despite his admission to bribing Farouk Lawan.
PDP helped him deal with the Marathoo sisters when they started milking him dry.
PDP made us know his whack daughter Cuppy.

Yet he has the nerve to call a fake dollar spending, psychiatric home exconvict the governor-in-waiting.
Must you betray PDP like this Femi?
What's wrong with all you folks?

Like I said yesterday,
The writing is on the wall; SouthWest will betray Atiku.

SouthWest is yet to endorse Atiku in d 1st place, so no betrayal here.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by shegz24(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2018
Lol... is he not meant to support Jimi Agbaje as a PDP member?
Nigeria politics is hilarious
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by OmoManU: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
olagbola55:
See pdp life grin
See PDP life see dele momodu life
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
OmoManU:

See PDP life see dele momodu life
Dele na bastard nah
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Tessyama1:
Lagos APC Governorship Candidate, Babajide Sanwo-olu, dined with billionaire Femi Otedola last night, at his residence in Lagos.

The Forte Oil CEO who was rumoured to be the Lagos PDP governorship candidate for 2019 election, shared the above photo of them and wrote;

"Dinner at my residence yesterday evening, with my childhood friend APC Governorship Candidate @JideSanwoOlu. GOVERNOR IN WAITING! � ... F.Ote�
#Lagos2019 #NextGovernorofLagos"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/babajide-sanwo-olu-visits-femi-otedola-dines-at-his-residence.html

hmmm so he is your childhood friend and you allow me to be disturbing Alhaji to keep you focus in your business. ...hmmm the world sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Who Celebrated N1Billion In Bayelsa Is Poor Now / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.