Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again (4594 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by xpotless: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by donttouchme: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
He is a rev canon from anglican church. Pls correct the misleading headline.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by FlyoruB: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Smh. The way lots of Igbos seem to be embracing this Jubrin nonsense suggests a mass affliction of mental illness. It's not making any sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by jesse8048(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lol, there might be atom of truth in this rumors ohhh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by conductor121: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Listen first before being a hardened zombie cheesy
FlyoruB:
Smh. The way lots of Igbos seem to be embracing this Jubrin nonsense suggests a mass affliction of mental illness. It's not making any sense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by ThugCheetah(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
[s]
FlyoruB:
[/s] grin
The dullard died in January 2017 grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by castancassy2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rev you are very correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by codedguy1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by EmirAbj: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
A YAMU SHORT OF WORDS
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by bdsm: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
I want Nigerians to explain how a sick and dry skeleton looking Buhari suddenly became hale and hearty. the truth behind this conspiracy of our time shall be revealed in due time

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by hisgrace090: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
This conspiracy is a rape to Islam and it believe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Na waaaa oooooo
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by duncun: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Femi adeshina takes 180 million Nigerians to be fools I tell you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by duncun: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by kanubiafra: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
FlyoruB:
slowpoke you also believed that kanu died during the python dance didnt you? and you also believed the saraki audio right? and for over 3years you still believed apc and buhari eh. lie mohammed and the rest ? shame on you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by kanubiafra: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
hisgrace090:
This conspiracy is a rape to Islam and it believe.
rubbish simple technology can fix it if he is put on life support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by solihu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
FlyoruB:

Sincerely speaking! How can people be this senile? I suggest government fund the huge proliferation of psychiatric hospitals in that region angry Don't even know if is hereditary grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by Igbokid: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
My people are mad . I am sad to be an Igbo man
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by yrex01(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Igbo can b funny sha.. Keep wailing n baba will keep wining !! If u like call him dead Michael Jackson, nothing concern us.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by YorubaAssasin: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
FlyoruB:

For real! This okoro savages are the most foolish set of humans (if at all they're one) to ever walk the surface of the earth. undecided

Their stupidity no get part 2. angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Evey sane person knew buhari is dead

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is the most useless man on earth I used to listen to him but this recent rant makes me shake my head for the useless touts following him.

My dad told me everything that happened during civil, they started it, ojukwu lead millions to untimely death and it's gonna happen again this time I'll still take up arms just like my dad, he fought Biafra to the end, my dad was one of the top command squad to capt adekunle.

If useless nnamdi kanu think he can make this country ungovernable I'm ready to join the Nigerian army with my experience we're bringing total annihilation to the east this time

I slit on ipob
I spit on nnamdi kanu
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by oyatz(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
How old are you sir?

How does people who are very sick become healed and healthy?

If some has a medical condition and unable to eat (or stop from eating) except through parenteral nutrition, they become emancipated, haggard, frail and old looking but the conditions could be reversible after sophisticated appropriate medical/surgical interventions.

bdsm:
I want Nigerians to explain how a sick and dry skeleton looking Buhari suddenly became hale and hearty. the truth behind this conspiracy of our time shall be revealed in due time
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Nnamdi kanu blasts again by adekolaelect(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
bdsm:
. Ask God why not we and ask God how ordinary drop of semen of your biology father turned to a living sole like you.

(1) (Reply)

NEWSBREAKING: Osinbajo Breaks Silence On His Whereabouts / We Received Order Not To Repel Boko Haram Attack / You Killed 5million Of Us And You Tell Us To Forget, Are You Alright In The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.