Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (37009 Views)

Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Report reaching Brainnews Radio has it that the state chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Cross River, Dr Matthew Achigbe, alongside his beloved wife on Saturday, November 17, 2018 died in a ghastly motor accident.

The state secretary and publicity secretary of the party, Bishop Victor Ebong and Bassey Ita respectively told our reporter that they have also heard about it but could not confirm it since they were not members of his family.

It was told they were on their way to Achigbe’s house in Calabar to equally confirm the news.

The accident is reported to have occurred on
Afikpo Road in Ebonyi State, but the couple never survived it.

According to reports, the APC boss and wife were on their way to attend a meeting in Obubra LGA of the state.

Achigbe, one of the two contending chairmen of the party in the state, was believed to be the authentic chairman of the party having been recognised by the APC national secretariat, INEC and security agencies.

Read more at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/cross-river-apc-chairman-his-wife-die-in-ghastly-motor-accident/

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by magoo10(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
He will be buried along side cross rivers apc
May their soul RIP

13 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by kayboy4y(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
See report o. They died at Afikpo road in Ebonyi state on their way to attend a meeting in Obubra.

Obubra and Afikpo are Two poles apart such that from Calabar, you either go to Obubra straight and leave Afikpo road or you go to Afikpo and leave Obubra road.

But RIP to the Dead.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by JasonScoolari: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
kayboy4y:
See report o. They died at Afikpo road in Ebonyi state on their way to attend a meeting in Obubra.

Obubra and Afikpo are Two poles apart such that from Calabar, you either go to Obubra straight and leave Afikpo road or you go to Afikpo and leave Obubra road.

But RIP to the Dead.
NURTW Chairman, it's okay, thank you.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by senatordave1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
kayboy4y:

But RIP to the Dead.
For now,I don't believe it jor until fully confirmed.but if true,I sense sabotage from politicians.plus obubra people are very deadly

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by DonBenny77(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari must go

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
NURTW Chairman, it's okay, thank you.

@JasonScoolari God bless you

Some people ehhhhhhhhhhhh

God help us!

1 Like

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Kennedy94(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rip to them all
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by xperienced(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
R
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Binikingdowm: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Great news

You think I just want APC to loose? They need to die for the pain they have caused us.

Let me see anybody in my polling unit voting buhari in 2019, let's know who run the domain

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by slawomir: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Isoright
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by atikulated2019: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
went to meet their lifeless leader Buhari
Now nobody to replace them in their position like our president been replaced by Jubril...
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Binikingdowm: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
APC never again, wished it was buhari and Aisha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by igwefivestar(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
why will a sane human being join a party that drinks blood for breakfast...

Lessons for the living

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by winfy11(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
R.I.P 2 d dead may God forgive their sin
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Igbokid: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Igbokid: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rip
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by justdogitto: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Big loss to the family left behind. I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

ZombiePUNISHER:
why will a sane human being join a party that drinks blood for breakfast...

Lessons for the living

RIP to the dead
Yea...the same way they drank your people's blood between 1967 and 1970
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by tegafej(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
M
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by igwefivestar(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
leave that innocent widow alone. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by slightlyMad(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
wink
The number one cause of road accidents in that country called Nigeria is the lack of the lane lines and enforcement of the rules surrounding those lines.

Here in the US, you will drive thousands of miles without a single road accident in view, your government must think those lines must be mumu lines àbí.

They will rather paint the curbs black and white like they are advertising tomtom

Old cargos without ideas, the theif is even planning to sell nnpc to himself.

Vote Sowore no, it is a confirmed theif they prefer, sometimes I wonder why we in diaspora are wasting our contributions to better the lives of the useless youths back home whose only question is what experience does Sowore have to rule a complex nation like Nigeria, what is complex about a country whose airport is a small store in the USA.

Yeye dey smell, Nigeria that is just slightly bigger than Texas, an ordinary state in USA.

I am glad some are waking up to the reality that àtikú is joining force with the thief in Kwara who invested kwara peoples future into installing a lifeless President and the kwarans were even hailing him, and he was even telling them to wise up.

Oh my God. Nigeria is done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by gaby(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Na wa o..

R.I.P to the departed.

So much evil, death and blood spills in the land.

Oh God, cleanse our land of every iniquities even as you wipe off those who propagate these iniquities from the face of our land and restore unto us the joy of your reign.

Ameeen
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Igbokid:

It's what it is
Bloody space Booker
You can't type anything

Like Buhari like supporters
Illiterates everywhere
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Village people una wehdone
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by princeAbjid(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Wish no one death no matter what he/she has done
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Igbokid: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

It's what it is
As e go be for you before the end of the year.
Yes!! It is what it is
Re: Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
sad
In NwaAmaikpe's tone

At least he wont get to witness the colossal loss that will befall the evil party

Rip, no one makes it out alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.