Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. (31876 Views)

Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by queensera(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
A lady was, today, left bloodied by her husband for allegedly slamming the door against him at their Abuja home.

According to the remorseless husband, he had warned her, on several occasions, against the act, but she has refused to change, hence the beating.

However, an eyewitness, in a chat said: “I am so bitter this evening. I was sleeping when noise in the neighborhood woke me up, so I rushed out to see what was happening.

Behold, a woman lying down on the ground with a lot of blood. I asked people what happened and I was told that the husband beat her to that extent.

I looked and saw the husband still quarreling with people who came to know what the wife did. He spoke with no sign of remorse towards people and even attempted fighting people too.

I was told he has been maltreating and assaulting his wife for 2years now, but the wife can’t summon courage to go because her parents are dead and she doesn't know anywhere else to go.

I asked about her relations, if any is Abuja, but they said they don't know. I could see the wife’s pain.

Even though she was bleeding people around didn’t really care about her state of health. No one offered to take her to hospital. All they were just doing was heaping curses on the husband but totally ignored the bleeding wife.

Police later came and took both to their station. This man will definitely kill that woman one day if he is not stopped. According to the husband, she banged the door against him, despite warning her not to do that.”

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/man-brutalizes-his-wife-for-slamming-the-door-video/

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by queensera(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2018

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by IamD18: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
It's very wrong and dangerous for a lady to be poor and arrogant at the same time.

For the sake of peace, why not put a stop to the act of banging the door at your husband since he has warned against that.

Tbh, I find it difficult to believe that a man will raise his hand on a loyal and respectful wife. No man will try such.

To construct a door of atleast 2.1m by 900mm with thickness of 1 5/8 inches is too costly to loose to a nagging wife.

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Dami12345: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Its her bed let her lie in it.

In life you play by the rules or pay the price.
Bang the door and get banged by the door.
Don't bang the door and live well. Is it so hard to do the right thing, she needs extra beating.

Maybe beats by dre cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by latsy: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
I blame the parents for giving their daughter to a mad man.
Meanwhile, the man should be locked up till super egales win the world cup.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by latsy: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Dami12345:
Its her bed let her lie in it.

In life you play by the rules or pay the price.
Bang the door and get banged by the door.
Don't bang the door and live well. Is it so hard to do the right thing, she needs extra beating.

Maybe beats by dre cheesy
Shut up small boy.
What do you know about life?

21 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Control your anger Mr Man

6 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Kennedy94(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Barbaric

3 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Dami12345: 2:24am On Nov 18, 2018
latsy:

Shut up small boy.
What do you know about life?

Enough,
Still learning everyday tho.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 18, 2018
queensera:
A lady was, today, left bloodied by her husband for allegedly slamming the door against him at their Abuja home.

According to the remorseless husband, he had warned her, on several occasions, against the act, but she has refused to change, hence the beating

However, an eyewitness, in a chat said: “I am so bitter this evening. I was sleeping when noise in the neighborhood woke me up, so I rushed out to see what was happening.

Behold, a woman lying down on the ground with a lot of blood. I asked people what happened and I was told that the husband beat her to that extent.

I looked and saw the husband still quarreling with people who came to know what the wife did. He spoke with no sign of remorse towards people and even attempted fighting people too.

I was told he has been maltreating and assaulting his wife for 2years now, but the wife can’t summon courage to go because her parents are dead and she doesn't know anywhere else to go.

I asked about her relations, if any is Abuja, but they said they don't know. I could see the wife’s pain.

Even though she was bleeding people around didn’t really care about her state of health. No one offered to take her to hospital. All they were just doing was heaping curses on the husband but totally ignored the bleeding wife.

Police later came and took both to their station. This man will definitely kill that woman one day if he is not stopped. According to the husband, she banged the door against him, despite warning her not to do that.”

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/man-brutalizes-his-wife-for-slamming-the-door-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
well this is the problem, the lady is being disrespectful, she have no respect for her husband at all. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by JBoss25(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2018
latsy:
I blame the parents for giving their daughter to a mad man.
Meanwhile, the man should be locked up till super egales win the world cup.
if that is the case then he'll stay in prison until he dies

5 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by mytime24(f): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2018
Y
Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by SoftP(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
In as much i detest men who beats up their wives, ladies should also learn to advice themselves, u don't flex muscle with a man.
@OP said, i quote - the man has warned her severally, that's to show her level of disobedience and stubbornness. Probably she might have insulted the Man's family, or landed a soft hand on the guy's face

@OP, don't be biase in ur reports, u don't know who started the fight , whoever bleeds after a combat might aswell be the initiator of a battle.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by seunmohmoh(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by lonelydora: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
While it's wrong to raise a hand against a woman, women should learn to abide by certain rules that make their husbands happy.

Why didn't she stop banging the door? As simple as that. Well, i think she intentionally did it to spite her husband.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by ednut1(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2018
So wetin concern us

1 Like

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by sinaj(f): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2018
If marriage tire you, waka comot in peace instead of brutalising someones child.

2 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Princedapace(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2018
All I see here is frustration.. But nothing can make me beat a woman.. I will simply send u back to ur father's house in peace.. And flex with young girl again.. No time for beating..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

2 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Lindaspeak: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Chai .. This type of man only beats women.

1 Like

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by sapeleboi(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2018
your wife is not the problem of your life , go and fight your mate outside

11 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by mayze: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2018
savior22:
well this is the problem, the lady is being disrespectful, she have no respect for her husband at all. undecided
So slamming of door now relates to beating?what about self control?if she dies in the process,will the man still be justified?ll u say same,if she was ur sister.?May God help ur mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Can only Come from POVERTY.
The Environment says it all.
FACE me, I FACE U

9 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
It's very wrong and dangerous for a lady to be poor and arrogant at the same time.

For the sake of peace, why not put a stop to the act of banging the door at your husband since he has warned against that.

Tbh, I find it difficult to believe that a man will raise his hand on a loyal and respectful wife. No man will try such.

To construct a door of atleast 2.1m by 900mm is too costly to loose to a nagging wife.

My Nigga
#you know what's up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by chynie: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Abeg there follow for Abuja?
Hmmmmmmmm ohk o
But the couple dey mad
Y she dey slam door abi she think is telemundu
Y he beat her like abi he think is wrestling
Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
Life and door.......I wonder the one that should come first

But if she unintentionally did so, the the door should be protected and the husband taking to a psychiatric hospital
Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by MhizzAJ(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2018
He is a very useless man. No home training...

7 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by rxmusa(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2018
You cease to be a man the day you raise your hand against a woman

5 Likes

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Nnemuka(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:

To construct a door of atleast 2.1m by 900mm is too costly to loose to a nagging wife.
May such fate befall your daughters and sisters
Yes for banging the door out of disrespect may they meet death in the house and hands of a spouse.
Amen

You Nairalanders baffle me at times, for banging door? what is door?
what if she dies or ends up in the hospital, do you know how much you will loose?
Frustration everywhere but the whole Nigeria is suffering. Do not take out your frustration on a spouse.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2018
A mad man like Nnamdi Cownu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts 27 Toyota Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua / How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.