Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (47497 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Angelanest: 12:43pm On May 28, 2018
This is so unfortunate. A man has been accused of brutalizing and maltreating his wife who just put to bed. Ifeanyi Orakwue, an On-Air-Personality at Radio Sapientia 95.3 FM in Onitsha, Anambra state, shared pictures of the woman with her injured face and swollen eyes while breastfeeding her new baby as he blasted men who usually put their wives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-allegedly-brutalizes-his-wife-who-just-gave-birth-see-how-she-looks-photos.html

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by SalamRushdie: 12:54pm On May 28, 2018
Poverty and two big stout plus a razor mouth wife is the recipe for such beating to emerge

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2018
I think he serve her better. If you tell them to marry someone who will take care of them they will say no .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by e7ejinima: 1:00pm On May 28, 2018
The man should be arrested, Now! I mean Now!

36 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by majamajic(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2018
Na wa oo

she for kukuma go fight Joshua, at least make some money.

8 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by yemmight(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2018
Sometimes when I see how children pay more attention and take care of their mothers, a situation like this come to mind. Women go through hell in the hands of some men. You will be shocked such a man will still demand for sex that same day he did this. Issues like this should receive more attention from our government. Kudos to all our virtuous women. There is no offence any woman should have committed to deserve this punishment, no offence.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2018
Haaa, even in the Highness realm, this is too much, see mortal Combat Brutality!!! E remain small, e for be Fatality!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by SleakBuzzPR: 1:31pm On May 28, 2018
Jeeeeeesu

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Alejoc(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2018
Human wickedness!

embarassed

She come go carry baby snap to make the man case look even more worse....appeal to pity

She focus on her pose rather than the baby she is feeding.... She could mistakenly feed the baby through the nose and create another calamity!

The man can claim he is mentally inbalance and get off lightly..... cheesy grin

A wise man know he must avoid beating a woman cos you will end up with all the blame.... Whatever she did won't matter anymore kiss lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by gurunlocker: 1:32pm On May 28, 2018
Women dey try o, even in pain she still have to breastfeed her baby.

May thunder fire that husband left yansh.

19 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2018
Evil man

But something struck me...

Even in her pains and unfortunate condition she still care for and breastfeed her child.

This is one reason mothers will always come first in the lives of a sane child, married or unmarried

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
This man na real MVP abeg.. I no even know whether to laugh or cry. The pikin no even send just dey suck bress dey go grin

But I pity her sha.

6 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Johnrake69: 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
The animal should be arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by midehi2(f): 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
Animal of a husband

9 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
they dont deserve pity, the signs are always there but dem no go use brain , cos of dick, fear of loneliness or money dem go stay

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
Stop violence against women, what kind of clueless man is this for crying out loud?

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by charain: 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
He bought the wife and he is free to do as he likes with her undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by bababode825(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
Another Idiot spotted.

Address the issue and not the tribe. The message and not the messenger.

I am Yoruba but I wont stand for this.

I suggest you plug your so called Pussylips elsewehere.

Shame on U

pussygotlips:
this kind behaviour is common with igbos drunkards.

Chai her face really need a panel beater.

16 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
pussygotlips:
this kind behaviour is common with igbos drunkards.

Chai her face really need a panel beater.

Which such a moniker
No need asking about your mental health

16 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by itiswellandwell: 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
This is bad. Whatsoever is they woman offence, beating her while nursing a baby is unjustifiable. It's bad.

You might be interested. www.nairaland.com/4523249/samsung-s6-edge-plus-65k

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by davodyguy: 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
Face panel beating. The guy is a beast

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by hkidola00(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
see heen, I don't support men beating women, but some women can say mean things and u can turn to a monster instantly, I know of some cool guy who hit his girlfriend sometimes back, these women can run there mouth

6 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by squarelead(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
But Why. Your own wife. Some men sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by 1LadySule(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
angry angry angryCut his balls!!!!!!!!!! Wicked fool.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by oyetunder(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos by midehi2(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
charain:
He bought the wife and he is free to do as he likes with her.
The same way your sisters will be bought and man handled, anuofia

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan / Man Arrested In Sokoto For Overloading His Vehicle With Over 30 Bags Of Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.