Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Be Successful With God And Man (five Tips) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Successful With God And Man (five Tips) (467 Views)

Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Successful With God And Man (five Tips) by Angelsss(f): 12:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Communication is the key to a success relationship. A friendship grows stale without communication. A romantic relationship gets stuffy without communication. And marriage? Well I am not married, but I guess things won't run smoothly if there is a bridge in communication.

How do you feel when someone that you love ignores your messages or blocks you out from whatever problems they are going through?

That's the same way God feels when you ignore him and give earthly things your time. The Holy Spirit yearns to have a date with each of us on a daily basis. He wants you to talk to him.

He wants to know what is bothering you, the places you'll visit and lots more. If there is no communication in your spiritual life, other aspects would be blurry.

You don't have to talk to people all the time. But try and reach out once in a while. Cheers! Have a blessed new week.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Successful With God And Man (five Tips) by Miosotis: 1:01am On Nov 18, 2018
[s]
Angelsss:
Communication is the key to a success relationship. A friendship grows stale without communication. A romantic relationship gets stuffy without communication. And marriage? Well I am not married, but I guess things won't run smoothly if there is a bridge in communication.

How do you feel when someone that you love ignores your messages or blocks you out from whatever problems they are going through?

That's the same way God feels when you ignore him and give earthly things your time. The Holy Spirit yearns to have a date with each of us on a daily basis. He wants you to talk to him.

He wants to know what is bothering you, the places you'll visit and lots more. If there is no communication in your spiritual life, other aspects would be blurry.

You don't have to talk to people all the time. But try and reach out once in a while. Cheers! Have a blessed new week.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

666: The Weapon Of Worship, Government And Economy. / Can God "Lose" To The Devil? / How The Jews Take The Preaching About Fictitious Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.