Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix (20466 Views)

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by outlooka5(f): 5:10am On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Sweetcollins: 5:14am On Nov 18, 2018
Cryptocurrency is option for the future, he hasn't told us the real coko

1 Like

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by MrRush(m): 5:15am On Nov 18, 2018
Firstly you said it *YOUR WORST EXPERIENCE * and towards the end you're saying *YOU'VE BEEN IN SUCH SITUATION BEFORE BUT YOU OVERCAME IT* this guy can lie for Africa.

Na so me and em enter flight *economy class* few hours later baba share picture on his Instagram sitting in *first class* with the same dress, I surprise, or maybe the first class tire am then he come look for empty sit for economy class

4 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by mmadu5(m): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Oh shut up . Broke ass negro we all know your only begging for money indirectly . Monkey

1 Like

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by naturefellow(m): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2018
lovemydaddyland:
PRESIDENT BUHARI U ARE THE BEST EVER.THANKS 4 UR NPOWER PRORAMME. U HAVE PUT FOOD ON OUR TABLES.ATIKU AND ALL DEM PDP ARE THIEVES. AND ALL OF US IN IGBOLAND ARE VOTING BUHARI MASSIVELY TILL 2030.
don't you think you deserve more than a mere food on your table... ?

1 Like

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by deebrain(m): 5:54am On Nov 18, 2018
lovemydaddyland:
PRESIDENT BUHARI U ARE THE BEST EVER.THANKS 4 UR NPOWER PRORAMME. U HAVE PUT FOOD ON OUR TABLES.ATIKU AND ALL DEM PDP ARE THIEVES. AND ALL OF US IN IGBOLAND ARE VOTING BUHARI MASSIVELY TILL 2030.

Next time, be objective in your campaigns- even if you want Satan to rule the country, just be objective.
The reality is there is more hunger, death and joblessness in the land. Neither is Atiku and the other contenders saints, but we must escape from the mistake of 2015.

Less I forget,
Ask God to forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Codebrain910951: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Noted

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Codebrain198969: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Noted

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by introvertme: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2018
MrRush:
Firstly you said it *YOUR WORST EXPERIENCE * and towards the end you're saying *YOU'VE BEEN IN SUCH SITUATION BEFORE BUT YOU OVERCAME IT* this guy can lie for Africa.

Na so me and em enter flight *economy class* few hours later baba share picture on his Instagram sitting in *first class* with the same dress, I surprise, or maybe the first class tire am then he come look for empty sit for economy class

You serious wink ?
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Nairaland has gone down in terms of quality
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2018
OnyeEgo1:
Nairaland has gone down in terms of quality
Both in virtues and values. They've lost their strength.

1 Like

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by MrRush(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2018
introvertme:

You serious wink ?
over serious, the flight was South Africa to naija to be precise
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by TechCapon(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Even if the crypto currency dealer has an office and customer care service desk.......... What would it take them to dump the office premises and customer care service?
your head correct. I wanted to do bitcoin initially but I never really understood it. It's not an investment, it's more like just speculating when the price will go up and down. Currently the price is at an all time low
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Shezkid: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2018
A close person that has access to his phone stole it... Blockchain cant be hacked...
I stand to be corrected sha

1 Like

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by dangoteinlaw: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Somebody slap this guy's mouth for me
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Shezkid: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2018
TechCapon:
your head correct. I wanted to do bitcoin initially but I never really understood it. It's not an investment, it's more like just speculating when the price will go up and down. Currently the price is at an all time low

Someone can also call it an investment but profit isn't certain..
I remember I bought bitcoin around 2015, I forgot about it.. As I over broke June this year I remembered and my money war more than triple of what I bought... The way I take sell am fast pass speed of light
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Hoodbilonia: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2018
u shud af waited
last year i had 39000 in my btc
bur since it sropped
omo ma eyes strong
btc must rise again
Shezkid:

Someone can also call it an investment but profit isn't certain..
I remember I bought bitcoin around 2015, I forgot about it.. As I over broke June this year I remembered and my money war more than triple of what I bought... The way I take sell am fast pass speed of light
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Hoodbilonia: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2018
if its nt your Fake G.l necklace stolen
it wud be your palasa iphone 6
simce last yr till now
u neva still blow
what a shame
shame on u homo
it was hacked few days ago.like say we no get blockchain acct. 2nd passwords..2fa codes..etc
now u where duped on blockchain too abi
u don run out of lies
fake ass homo
i could sponsor this broke guys life
stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Castleprof(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Nedukkc:
I don’t understand you guys if your Games are really legit borrow money as much as you can n play na make all the money why disturb yourself and others to buy??

And I tell people there is nothing like fixed games for sale. Games are fixed by Highly placed men and they dont divulge it for anything. Dont lose your cash to anybody.
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Shezkid: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
u shud af waited
last year i had 39000 in my btc
bur since it sropped
omo ma eyes strong
btc must rise again

I broke die..i no even think am.. e just be like manner from heaven.. 60k+ and I invested just 10k...
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Hoodbilonia: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2018
since 2015 tillnow
same handwriting
e still neva blow
still hopes on nairaland to bring in clients
u sef wam flex dis xmas
fool
hez too dull. now he dey use innocent ppl pix
same format
Castleprof:

And I tell people there is nothing like fixed games for sale. Games are fixed by Highly placed men and they dont divulge it for anything. Dont lose your cash to anybody.
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by PenileFitness: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2018
His songs aren't so popular like wizkid, falz etc... how does he make so much?
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by our9ja: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Please someone should help me ,how much did he lost?in millions or Billions
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Codebrain492074: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Noted

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2018
You don't know the meaning of investment Anything you do and lose money is not good investment Anything you do and expect fast returns is not investment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Runs From The Police For Defrauding A Us-based Media Mogul! / Throwback Photo Of Okey Bakassi And His Daughter / Megan Fox & Meagan Good Black & White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.