Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix (20440 Views)

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by made4naijamusic: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Many feared for rapper, Yung6ix’s well-being when he revealed in an Instagram post that he recently lost a lot of money on his bitcoin investment and that he was on the verge of depression. Considering the recent awareness about depression in the country, some concerned fans asked the rapper’s close friends to check on him and encourage him.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Yung6ix said he was not depressed.

“It was a sad experience and I’m just trying to let go at the moment. It was the worst experience ever. However, I am not depressed. I made the money I lost and I can make it over and over again. The hustle doesn’t stop. If you give into challenges, you will fall. But if you brace up and face them, you will rise way higher than you were before,” he said.

Offering advice to people from his experience, the rapper said,

“My advice to people is this – don’t put your money in any crypto currency company that does not have an office or customer care service.”

Reacting to the claim that he doesn’t make his money from music, the rapper asked,

“If music doesn’t pay my bills, what will pay it? God has been good to me. In the last 20 months, I have had three endorsement deals and four tours across six countries. I honestly cannot complain. The bitcoin was one of my best investments. I actually lost most of the money I got from the Patricia endorsement to it but it is a minor setback. God will not give you a challenge you cannot handle. I have been in worse situations and I overcame them.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/being-duped-was-my-worst-experience-but-im-not-depressed-yung6ix/

2 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by made4naijamusic: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2018

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by EricMason(m): 2:48am On Nov 18, 2018
Then u never see anything...
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by praizblog: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Youngbbt: 3:31am On Nov 18, 2018
yungsix u too dey talk..........

25 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Kennedy94(m): 4:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by oluwatymylehyn(m): 4:17am On Nov 18, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 18, 2018
Karma always pay back.
U scam whiteman through Facebook.
He scams u triple through bitcoin...

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by desiignerr: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Waiting for the HATERS that will come and remind him about his falling music career.

Just wait oo. you will see them now.

HATERS grin

2 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by cbnileowo: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2018
sorry bro... more winning loading
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by desiignerr: 4:22am On Nov 18, 2018
Karma is a Bi3th
This Yahoo Recording artiste had it coming

2 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Lexusgs430: 4:22am On Nov 18, 2018
Even if the crypto currency dealer has an office and customer care service desk.......... What would it take them to dump the office premises and customer care service?

31 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by americaninja1: 4:23am On Nov 18, 2018
all na scam.. scamer scamming d scammee..

7 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by cbnileowo: 4:23am On Nov 18, 2018
oluwatymylehyn:
This is Nigeria
everybody na criminal... buhari ooooo, atiku ooooo,..pastors ooooo. imams ooooooo... police ooooooo.. everybody na criminal....

13 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by loadedvibes: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Lol.. Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by jeffizy(m): 4:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Quite a clear headed statement from him.

Haven't read something really bright from him untill now.

3 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Nedukkc: 4:25am On Nov 18, 2018
Godwin07039:
����
I don’t understand you guys if your Games are really legit borrow money as much as you can n play na make all the money why disturb yourself and others to buy??

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Elnino4ladies: 4:29am On Nov 18, 2018
When last him release HIT song?
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Sorry bro
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 18, 2018
God will not give you a challenge that you cannot handle

I love this part of his statement

16 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 18, 2018
Nedukkc:
I don’t understand you guys if your Games are really legit borrow money as much as you can n play na make all the money why disturb yourself and others to buy??
Guy, I just week like 7days o undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

33 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by iamboladee: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2018
lovemydaddyland:
PRESIDENT BUHARI U ARE THE BEST EVER.THANKS 4 UR NPOWER PRORAMME. U HAVE PUT FOOD ON OUR TABLES.ATIKU AND ALL DEM PDP ARE THIEVES. AND ALL OF US IN IGBOLAND ARE VOTING BUHARI MASSIVELY TILL 2030.

You're a modernized fool. It's too early for this shii.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by jetroolowole(m): 4:45am On Nov 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by RexEmmyGee: 4:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Where are all the bitcoin gurus, come and refute this claim

1 Like

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Alhajirazzaqq: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2018
Yahoo boy dey claim scam too

1 Like

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by ednut1(m): 5:03am On Nov 18, 2018
With all the lies dis guy dey release every year he never still blow or trend. Bros focus on ur yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by hackman34: 5:04am On Nov 18, 2018
I definitely know they will attack his musix carrier
4 signs shes about to dump you for another guy
https://infosreal.tk/4-alarming-signs-she-is-about-to-dump-you-for-another-guy/
Re: Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 18, 2018
This guy is just lying.. First it was hackers that broke in and stole your Bitcoin, now it's the company that ran away with your money. OGA make up your mind na!!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Daughter's 8th Birthday / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 57th Birthday (Photos) / Xmas Live In Benue State:2Face,D'banj And Others Thrill Fans At IBB Square(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.