Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming (4882 Views)

New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) / Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming by solablings(f): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if here is the right place to put this but admin can help me out by putting it at the right section if I didn't

I recently became active on IG and saw most followers adding me up are all claiming they work with western union from Abuja.

So when I now see that this is becoming too much I wish to throw it to the whole house to be extra careful about this their new trend of operations.

Attached are some screenshots from some of them.

1 Share

Re: Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming by solablings(f): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2018

Re: Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming by Clakyvip: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2018
Dont fall for the scam.
Re: Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming by ekehopp: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
mnbvfd
Re: Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming by Hoodbilonia: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
the part i read pay to our agents acct
abegi.na wash
no food for lazy man
flip cash kor
wallet cash ni
scam
scam
scam

local ponzi scams
Re: Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming by Hoodbilonia: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
the part i read pqy to our agents acct
abegi.na wash
no food for lazy man
flip cash kor
wallet cash ni
scam
scam
scam
u can edit alert
nornal level
any alert without real time balance na wash

(1) (Reply)

They cut this man inside of his brain - Black axee and Eiye cult war - PHOTOS / The Tale Of Lawrence Anini - The Dreadful Robber / Beware Of Giving Out 200 Naira To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.