Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa (1600 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Muslim-Muslim Ticket A Jihadist Agenda / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by ManirBK: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) arrived Yola, the Adamawa State capital on Saturday, and was welcomed by a crowd consisting of supporters of various political parties.
His supporters were only allowed to queue at the area from the airport gate to PZ roundabout, as officials of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) and security operatives barricaded the entrance into the airport, and allowed only selected persons access.
The former vice-president was driven in a convoy to his Dougirei residence, where he addressed a crowd on the need to vote for the PDP.
"My victory at Port Harcourt is your own victory and the North-East. But the task is far from over; you have to vote for PDP from top to bottom. Vote for me, our governorship candidate and other candidates of our party," Atiku said.
Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by ManirBK: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2018
A man that cannot point out any projects or public utilities that he brought to his people.
The only thing he can show is:
AUN (University)which their school fees is 1.6M
AUN Nursery and Primary school 250,000 to 40,000
Faro water and juice from 150 upward.
Now How many poor men can afford all these?

The only policy that this stupid man burst of initiating and implementing is that of privatization. Which he sold almost all our assets.

4 Likes

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by ManirBK: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Atikulooted will retire with the titles 'Former vice president' and 'Presidential Candidate of the PDP' because he will never be Nigeria's president...

2 Likes

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by sarrki(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Lol

You better go back to your people

Northern and southwest is for baba and Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2018
It is 100% sure that Buhari will win in Adamawa.
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2018
sarrki:
Lol

Hehehe, he knows his people and his dogs know him.
Only Brainwashed people will vote for him in their zone.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by ManirBK: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Hehehe, he knows his people and his dogs know him.
Only Brainwashed people will vote for him in their zone.
How i wish southeast can hear that clearly I hope?
ATIKU is not going to restructured anything at any time even if he wins his state(God forbid) but we know that failure is His name!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by ManirBK: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
sarrki:
Lol

He is loved in the southeast by Igbos because he has money!
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Hehehe, he knows his people and his dogs know him. Only Brainwashed people will vote for him in their zone.
says a zombie who is on 0 0 1 diet.

1 Like

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by pastie(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2018
sarrki:
Lol

You mean the Jibril from sudan controls some part of Nigeria.
Only time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
ManirBK:
How i wish southeast can hear that clearly I hope?
ATIKU is not going to restructured anything at any time even if he wins his state(God forbid) but we know that failure is His name!!!!!!
Sure, Atiku and his supporters are all FAILURES
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2018
pastie:

You mean the Jibril from sudan controls some part of Nigeria.

Only time shall tell.
Stupid followers deserve a stupid and foolosh leader like Cownu.
#BRAINWAHSED
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by pastie(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Stupid followers deserve a stupid and foolosh leader lioe Cownu.
#BRAINWAHSED
Dangerous Zombies will never regain their freedom because they are wired not to see beyond their nose.
#OLODOZOMBI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2018
pastie:

Dangerous Zombies will never regain their freedom because they are wired not to see beyond their nose.
#OLODOZOMBI
He said his dogs his better than all your brothers and sisters he caused to die.
So no one is suppose here.
#BRAINWASHED soul
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by pastie(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

He said his dogs his better than all your brothers and sisters he caused to die.
So no one is suppose here.
#BRAINWASHED soul
Make no mistake, I'm fully atikulated.
ZOMBIES always supporting a foreigner who values his gay cows more than his followers.
Your land have been dominated by killers, they raped wives and children, you dare not talk because you will be goner.
We are not cowards unlike you, we shall fight to see the end of this imported blood sucker.
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by nijabazaar: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
The more Sarrki and co vouch for Buhari, the stronger my resolve to sit with Atiku...

I mean its too obvious Buhari has failed.

Rewind back to 2915, i was a Buharist....now i felt like going back in time to choke myself by the jugular.

I will not repeat the mistake again

2 Likes

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by tuniski: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
nijabazaar:
The more Sarrki and co vouch for Buhari, the stronger my resolve to sit with Atiku...

I mean its too obvious Buhari has failed.

Rewind back to 2915, i was a Buharist....now i felt like going back in time to choke myself by the jugular.

I will not repeat the mistake again
You Are healed! Millions like you are now eager to Vote out buhari as restitution for the failure he Has become.

Election after election the people's resolve is gaining traction that will climax in ousting PMB!
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by bakila: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
ManirBK:
A man that cannot point out any projects or public utilities that he brought to his people.
The only thing he can show is:
AUN (University)which their school fees is 1.6M
AUN Nursery and Primary school 250,000 to 40,000
Faro water and juice from 150 upward.
Now How many poor men can afford all these?

The only policy that this stupid man burst of initiating and implementing is that of privatization. Which he sold almost all our assets.
Did you ask how many people are employed in those places? You need to ask how many children of the poor get admission there. Educate yourself on what AUN has turned a sleepy part of Yola with the 2nd branches of Fidelity and Gtbank and the third of Zenith bank in Jimeta-Yola.

1 Like

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by ManirBK: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
bakila:

Did you ask how many people are employed in those places? You need to ask how many children of the poor get admission there. Educate yourself on what AUN has turned a sleepy part of Yola with the 2nd branches of Fidelity and Gtbank and the third of Zenith bank in Jimeta-Yola.
my brother this your argument does not count in the north east, Atiku can not buy their conscience, they know what it was like in 1999/2007 and 2010/2015 respectively. President Buhari's support in the north east excluding Taraba is much more than his support base in the north west, quote me anywhere, Atiku will be defeated in Adamawa by Buhari.
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by bakila: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
ManirBK:
my brother this your argument does not count in the north east, Atiku can not buy their conscience, they know what it was like in 1999/2007 and 2010/2015 respectively. President Buhari's support in the north east excluding Taraba is much more than his support base in the north west, quote me anywhere, Atiku will be defeated in Adamawa by Buhari.
Three months from now, the returning officer for Adamawa state will have the result.
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by abc115: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
bakila:

Three months from now, the returning officer for Adamawa state will have the result.

Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by Roger3D(m): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2018
tuniski:

You Are healed! Millions like you are now eager to Vote out buhari as restitution for the failure he Has become.

Election after election the people's resolve is gaining traction that will climax in ousting PMB!
Buhari cant be ousted by the 5% votes you have to offer, you're gonna have to do alot better
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by tuniski: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Roger3D:
Buhari cant be ousted by the 5% votes you have to offer, you're gonna have to do alot better
Your opinion is empty cos your buhari Is Desperate for a share greater than 5%.

97% is no longer feasible anywhere including Daura!
Re: My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa by tuniski: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
ManirBK:
Stop twisting the facts! Atiku will defeat buhari in the North East. I laff when people overrate buhari's followership in the north.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: New Cjn Appoints 10 Dead, Retired Judges To Election Tribunal / “cabals Go Chase You Out Of Villa,” Nigerians React After Aisha Shared Video / Where Is Muhamadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.