Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (32240 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by nazablossom(f): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
naijaboiy:
But Peter was busy spiting and shading his brother on the watery epistle he wrote for their anniversary yesterday.

Lola should try and instill some maturity in him. Paul has been the most mature so far since their split.
I'm telling you. He constructed the epistle just to make his twin look bad. He claims that he has moved on, happy and all that, but he's the one that is always ranting on social media. Peter need to stop his pity party, nobody cares anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Wallade(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Awwwwn
I would have taken this more seriously if she didn't destroy the family.
How can a twin fight his twin this heatedly? This must be the work of that woman who wasn't even a virgin when she entered their lives.

One crazy bigot has just identified him/her self. We acknowledge you anyway.

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by chuddyforlife(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:
Some clowns will still come here and call this woman a bad woman without knowing the whole story.

my dear this lady called lola is full of pretends and she is doing all this,let people call her a good womang...

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Wallade(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
kingthreat:
Same person that caused the fight is forming saint on social media. Mscheww

Second crazy bigot noted.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
naijaboiy:
But Peter was busy spiting and shading his brother on the watery epistle he wrote for their anniversary yesterday.

Lola should try and instill some maturity in him. Paul has been the most mature so far since their split.
Peter was hurt beyond measures. Paul literally been using him since the inception of their career and lot of badmouthing. I saw one of his post on twitter yeterday where a fan commend him for his new track with Simi 'Zombie' and his reply was 'they've been misinforming you all these while' and i totally understand his frustration. In P Square 6th and last album 'Double Trouble' he had about 4 slots and all his tracks were superb. Buh they made us believe he can only dance, he is not talented music wise and Paul takes all the glory yet he is the one with all the connections and then time came for him to marry, he wasn't supported because he's marrying from a tribe they detest the much. They made him look childish even at old age.

I read an article many years back when they wanted to shoot a video for their roll it song or another and how Paul painted his relationship with lola then, he was someway insinuating Peter was charmed that year with the way he was blaming him for always leaving them when planning the shot to visit lola who was then pregnant with his first child.

They've really treated Peter so badly and i believe he is still mad at his entire family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Wallade(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
chuddyforlife:

my dear this lady called lola is full of pretends and she is doing all this,let people call her a good womang...

Third one noted. I am about to loose count.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by MYHUBBY: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Awwwwn
How can a twin fight his twin this heatedly? This must be the work of that woman who wasn't even a virgin when she entered their lives.

how can two grown up men and brothers made themselves vulnerable to woman destruction or are you saying average Igbo men are sissy and pvssy niggas?

nnamdi KANU had succeeded In damaging you people instinct finished. no one can reason independently prior and posterior to KANU cowardly exit in Nigeria
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by condralbedez: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
fake birthday wish,is she not the one dt caused d issue at the first place.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by youngestuk(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by jafol(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Awwwwn
Is chioma a virgin?
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Halo22: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please people should leave those guys alone. They are heading towards 40 and u are expecting them to continue sharing everything together forever. No, they should have separate arrangement ahead of their old ages cos their musics are fading out. Happy birthday to them anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:
Some clowns will still come here and call this woman a bad woman without knowing the whole story.

It's all pretence I tell u..
What u said now is what she wanted u to say and that's why she wrote that.
Or do u expect her to wish only her husband happy birthday? So that people will now say "
oh it's true"..
Al na cover up, as long as she could stop her husband from writing that thing he wrote yesterday.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by oruma19: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Why una de beg them to settle? Askndem wc progress dem don make since d breakup. As far as i know, peter=upcoming artist, Paul= upcoming artist. Psquare=legends... Make ur choice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by NessaBoo(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
The wives have more to do than the elder brother sef..

They should stage an intervention for both brothers, they alone can singlehandedly end this feud, its just uncanny seeing twins fight like this, even if they don't want to be a group anymore, they should be friends and family FIRST!! And let love lead.

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Peter was hurt beyond measures. Paul literally been using him since the inception of their career and lot of badmouthing. I saw one of his post on twitter yeterday where a fan commend him for his new track with Simi 'Zombie' and his reply was 'they've been misinforming you all these while' and i totally understand his frustration. In P Square 6th and last album 'Double Trouble' he had about 4 slots and all his tracks were superb. Buh they made us believe he can only dance, he is not talented music wise and Paul takes all the glory yet he is the one with all the connections and then time came for him to marry, he wasn't supported because he's marrying from a tribe they detest the much. They made him look childish even at old age.

I read an article many years back when they wanted to shoot a video for their roll it song or another and how Paul painted his relationship with lola then, he was someway insinuating Peter was charmed that year with the way he was blaming him for always leaving them when planning the shot to visit lola who was then pregnant with his first child.

They've really treated Peter so badly and i believe he is still mad at his entire family.

The lies u peddle against that boy will forever hunt u.
To u Paul hated Yoruba tribe still he single handedly paid millions for a yoruba kid who needed serious eye surgery...

All the lies u yorubs tell against Paul will foreva come after ur families one by one.
u guys are evil u are happy that this twins are separated

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

It's all pretence I tell u..
What u said now is what she wanted u to say and that's why she wrote that.
Or do u expect her to wish only her husband happy birthday? So that people will now say "
oh it's true"..
Al na cover up, as long as she could stop her husband from writing that thing he wrote yesterday.

There are two sides to a story.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:

There are two sides to a story.
Exactly what I'm telling u,
So u know all these and u still made the comment undecided
Paul kept quiet not because he can't talk like his brother but if he talks everything will scatter

There is still a little peace now just because Paul kept quiet
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by kingthreat(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wallade:

Second crazy bigot noted.

Asslickin nigga, screw you a hundred times for calling me a bigot
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Exactly what I'm telling u,
So u know all these and u still made the comment undecided
Paul kept quiet not because he can't talk like his brother but if he talks everything will scatter

There is still a little peace now just because Paul kept quiet

All people do is judge her. I'm sure she has done her part by wishing them a happy birthday, if she had not done it, people would still talk.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:

All people do is judge her. I'm sure she has done her part by wishing them a happy birthday, if she had not done it, people would still talk.

U are saying another thing..
The right and wise thing she did is to wish them happy birthday even if she is guilty that will make her look innocent.

Not saying she is guilty or innocent
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by naijaboiy: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
IntrovertedK:

There are two sides to a story bro. And I don't believe that Peter was imposed as the dancer while Paul was made the lead singer.

Peter has always loved dancing more than Paul and he has been showing it in their videos since senorita. It was when the dancing vibe started dying down and people wanted to hear more of music that they turned to Paul and in my opinion Peter was jealous and wanted to start singing too, having major songs than Paul.

Peter had always been in the limelight more than Paul remember? Have you forgotten alingo? Personally? Who was the main dancer? Paul is a very good dancer too but he lay low with the divided function focusing more on his craft.

I think Peter is just over ambitious at the expense of the group. Trust me, lola was the one who motivated Peter to start agitating for more singing plots in their album as if people didn't appreciate his dancing skills.

If you ask me, Paul has been able to prove himself ever since and now more in the limelight unlike before when he let Peter rule and enjoy the fame they both worked for. Now Peter can't stand this, hence his frustration.

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by jrusky(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
nijabazaar:
I thought it was her that put them asunder...

Oh it was her that put them asunder but not the other wife bah, because she is Lola by name and not Chidinma

Pls go back to bed or take a compulsory walk pls today is Sunday we need real sound minded people here today ok.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by ttmax09(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I for use you do ritual, but the problem be sey, you no go produce better money for me
SMH na person pickin fah

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by SURElee(f): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
This Lola has a good heart, even with all the hate, that her husband's family hates her, she still loves them. God bless her and bless her more and more. Amen
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by KingBaba1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Flexherbal:
Wow!

This is lovely!

Remember sey dem get igbedu uuu...
And them go make u soji oh ooh
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by superlanny(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Awwwwn
I believe there is still hope for you, cus you don't have sense at all.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by technicallyrich(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Duander fire that oyoroba muslam prostitude.
She is even an albino,lairing that she is white and black like 1980s televison.
As for that peter he lacks sense,upon all the ss and se biafran girls na a backstabber and betraya he choose.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Wallade(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
kingthreat:

Asslickin nigga, screw you a hundred times for calling me a bigot

Keep cursing till kingdom come but it doesn't change the fact that you are a BIGOT
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by superlanny(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

The lies u peddle against that boy will forever hunt u.
To u Paul hated Yoruba tribe still he single handedly paid millions for a yoruba kid who needed serious eye surgery...

All the lies u yorubs tell against Paul will foreva come after ur families one by one.
u guys are evil u are happy that this twins are separated
its people like you that give ipob a bad name, you don't have sense at all.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by kingthreat(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wallade:

Keep cursing till kingdom come but it doesn't change the fact that you are a BIGOT

And it doesn't change the fact too that you put your tongue into an ánus. Thats why shít is all you got to offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaire Hushpuppi Builds House In Lagos. / Stella Damasus Shows Off Blonde New Look / [video] Daddy Showkey Challenges Billionaire Tony Elumelu To A Push-up Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.