Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (32237 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by kingthreat(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wallade:

Let me ask you: Did my father have any conversation with you? Do you even know him at all? But you would insult him without relating with him.

Come on boy! Admit it - you lack dignity, respect and manners. You can try to convince me otherwise yet you remain a bigot, nonentity and rascal to me

I can understand you whining, cursing and insulting but not when you try to play the responsible or good boy card. I expect your curses, don't disappoint idiot.

grin

You formidable bastárd. I have to blame your parents as they miserably bought up a nuisance like you. They should have considered bioengineering to redeem you and save humanity from your vast ineptitude.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by dracosith(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Awwwwn
I would have taken this more seriously if she didn't destroy the family.
How can a twin fight his twin this heatedly? This must be the work of that woman who wasn't even a virgin when she entered their lives.

Mr God!!! You are now the judge of the universe

Continue
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Amhappy(f): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Money separated these guys not Lola. Happy birthday guys.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Wallade(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
kingthreat:

You formidable bastárd. I have to blame your parents as they miserably bought up a nuisance like you. They should have considered bioengineering to redeem you and save humanity from your vast ineptitude.

The real nigga is manifesting in you however, I will excuse your parents especially because they didn't offend me.

Keep the insults and curses coming, it is all harmless to me. idiot. grin
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by obontami: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
naijaboiy:

[For her husband's birthday again? Abeg it's not by force to make comment.

Oga, you still dey nairaland?
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by kingthreat(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wallade:

The real nigga is manifesting in you however, I will excuse your parents especially because they didn't offend me.

Keep the insults and curses coming, it is all harmless to me. idiot. grin

Have you read this. It shows i am right about Lola okoye forming saint. If only she was your in-law, you'd have been washing her panties by now

https://www.nairaland.com/4852998/paul-okoye-shades-lola-omotayo-okoye
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Wallade(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
kingthreat:

Have you read this. It shows i am right about Lola okoye forming saint. If only she was your in-law, you'd have been washing her panties by now

https://www.nairaland.com/4852998/paul-okoye-shades-lola-omotayo-okoye

Did you review people's general comments on that thread. Paul is as sick as you are; I honestly don't want to discuss tribe on this matter but it is not amazing that the average Igbo person is quick to critize her.

Paul is so terrible to the point that his response was vindictive and sarcastic, especially terrible given that it was on his birthday. I am tired of flogging their matter but I am almost certain that Lola isn't the problem.

Jude, Peter and Paul are the problem, they simply dragged Lola into it, maybe because she stood on her husband's side which is only normal and expected.

For all I care, Lola's haters, especially you, can cry me a river!

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by kingthreat(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wallade:

Did you review people's general comments on that thread. Paul is as sick as you are; I honestly don't want to discuss tribe on this matter but it is not amazing that the average Igbo person is quick to critize her.

Paul is so terrible to the point that his response was vindictive and sarcastic, especially terrible given that it was on his birthday. I am tired of flogging their matter but I am almost certain that Lola isn't the problem.

Jude, Peter and Paul are the problem, they simply dragged Lola into it, maybe because she stood on her husband's side which is only normal and expected.

For all I care, Lola's haters, especially you, can cry me a river!

When growing up, a matured man told me that 4 men can be living in a room in peace and mutual understanding. But you need just one woman to come into the scene and there will be problems like these people never had peace before. This is not about tribe. Im neither Igbo. But i have learnt the hard way about how women can ruin relationships via their selfishness.
As i am talking to you, my childhood friend and i speak like 3 times a year from every week it was before. The gulf between us was drawn by the woman he married. Well i am not saying Lola is all to blame, she might have indirectly played some wrong cards which sent negative signals. Anyways its their problem.
I take back my ill words and disregards to you father. Have a good week.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Wallade(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
kingthreat:

When growing up, a matured man told me that 4 men can be living in a room in peace and mutual understanding. But you need just one woman to come into the scene and there will be problems like these people never had peace before. This is not about tribe. Im neither Igbo. But i have learnt the hard way about how women can ruin relationships via their selfishness.
As i am talking to you, my childhood friend and i speak like 3 times a year from every week it was before. The gulf between us was drawn by the woman he married. Well i am not saying Lola is all to blame, she might have indirectly played some wrong cards which sent negative signals. Anyways its their problem.
I take back my ill words and disregards to you father. Have a good week.

"I take back my ill words and disregards to you father. Have a good week." Now that was a good gesture. I meant no offence all the while too; I was just messing with you and I had fun. I honestly appreciate the time you spent with me.

Nice to meet you and have a great week too.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by naijaboiy: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2018
obontami:

Oga, you still dey nairaland?
I still dey as you dey too o cheesy
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by obontami: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:

I still dey as you dey too o cheesy

It's been a while. I greet you bro.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2018
obontami:

It's been a while. I greet you bro.
Yea, be like you Don go fall in love with one of them bad obos Wey you catch. grin
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by obontami: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:

Yea, be like you Don go fall in love with one of them bad obos Wey you catch. grin

Haha! grin

You funny sha... Fall in love ke?

I nor mind if you get chikala wey thick o.
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by naijaboiy: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
obontami:

Haha! grin

You funny sha... Fall in love ke?

I nor mind if you get chikala wey thick o.
gringrin
You and thick beeches.

Me sef dey find, but na slim one I like. cheesy
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by obontami: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:

gringrin
You and thick beeches.

Me sef dey find, but na slim one I like. cheesy

My brother thick bitchess are the truth... The thick thighs, the heavy duty ass, the wave and sound of the ass when you hitting it from behind. What more can a brother ask of?

Abeg wetin una dey see for all these lepa sef, bros I bow for you o!
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
obontami:

My brother thick bitchess are the truth... The thick thighs, the heavy duty ass, the wave and sound of the ass when you hitting it from behind. What more can a brother ask of?

Abeg wetin una dey see for all these lepa sef, bros I bow for you o!
gringringrin

Everybody with their own. People Wey like spontaneity like me na Lepa sure pass.

You can fold her like a shawarma and still hit hard. And that obo dey deep well well, e go swallow everything you no go believe. grin

You Don go see your boys for sexuality section?
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by obontami: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:

gringringrin

Everybody with their own. People Wey like spontaneity like me na Lepa sure pass.

You can fold her like a shawarma and still hit hard. And that obo dey deep well well, e go swallow everything you no go believe. grin

You Don go see your boys for sexuality section?

Haha! grin " Fold like "shawarma".

I always dey with my people for sexuality section [quote] smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name / Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.