Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon (1666 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: You Have Shot Your Self In The Leg Huriwa Tells Appeal Court / What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by Antipob777(f): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
A reliable source who pleaded not to be named because of fears of losing his life informed a friend of mine that the Nnamdi Kanu you heard is in Israel is fake.

He claimed that Kanu died during the invasion of his home by the Nigerian Army and was wrapped in a sack bag and taken away to Enugu military barracks where he was buried.

The source further revealed that after the Igbos leaders death was conveyed to few members of his family, the Igbos members both home and abroad decided that a fake Nnamdi kanu be sourced for to keep the agitation alive.

The source further revealed the all Igbos members in Nigeria were asked to contribute One Thousand Naira each while those with Africa were asked to contribute Fifty United States Dollars. While those oversea were mandated to contribute One hundred United States Dollars.

At the end of the contributions, the total sum of Twenty Eight Million Naira was realized from Igbos in Nigeria, while Two million Dollars were realized from those within Africa. A total sum of Seven million Dollars was realized from Igbos overseas.

The source stated that Mallam Ramzi Hassan a national of Lebanon was paid Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars while the agents engaged by IPod's were paid an undisclosed amount.

The source have vowed to release to the world videos and pictures of Mallam Ramzi Hassan and families to lay credence to his claims.

For the avoidance of doubts, I enjoin my fellow Nigerians to take a look at the pictures of kanu when he was alive and now that he appeared in Israel as Mallam Ramzi Hassan.

More details shortly.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tit for tat! Abi?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by Ganzagangan: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stop.
Don't stoop so low.
Or have you been infected by yammirrrinnnnism?
Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by DonBenny77(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari/Jubril

Must

Go!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by Antipob777(f): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
I see slot of truth in this revelation, I maintain Nnamdi kanu is dead. If indeed he is alive, let him visit Nigeria so we can examine him.

Igbos are criminals and there is no evil act they can't carry out.

Mods FP please

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by lordlugards: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Antipob777:
A reliable source who pleaded not to be named because of fears of losing his life informed a friend of mine that the Nnamdi Kanu you heard is in Israel is fake.

He claimed that Kanu died during the invasion of his home by the Nigerian Army and was wrapped in a sack bag and taken away to Enugu military barracks where he was buried.

The source further revealed that after the Igbos leaders death was conveyed to few members of his family, the Igbos members both home and abroad decided that a fake Nnamdi kanu be sourced for to keep the agitation alive.

The source further revealed the all Igbos members in Nigeria were asked to contribute One Thousand Naira each while those with Africa were asked to contribute Fifty United States Dollars. While those oversea were mandated to contribute One hundred United States Dollars.

At the end of the contributions, the total sum of Twenty Eight Million Naira was realized from Igbos in Nigeria, while Two million Dollars were realized from those within Africa. A total sum of Seven million Dollars was realized from Igbos overseas.

The source stated that Mallam Ramzi Hassan a national of Lebanon was paid Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars while the agents engaged by IPod's were paid an undisclosed amount.

The source have vowed to release to the world videos and pictures of Mallam Ramzi Hassan and families to lay credence to his claims.

For the avoidance of doubts, I enjoin my fellow Nigerians to take a look at the pictures of kanu when he was alive and now that he appeared in Israel as Mallam Ramzi Hassan.

More details shortly.
when ur kpekus need oiling and no man seems to comeby ur brain will be forced to work anticlockwise. According to ur profile signature @ Op have u find a man? If no, I have a match for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by Antipob777(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
lordlugards:
when ur kpekus need oiling and no man seems to comeby ur brain will be forced to work anticlockwise. According to ur profile signature @ Op have u find a man? If no, I have a match for u.

Oto Nnegi dere
Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Antipob777:
I see slot of truth in this revelation, I maintain Nnamdi kanu is dead. If indeed he is alive, let him visit Nigeria so we can examine him.

Mods FP please
Your Monika alone have said it all; anyone trying to engage in arguments with you is to undergo sense screening for arguing with a dementia like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by Calers: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nnamdi Kano is now live in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by ogtavia(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Antipob777:

Mods FP please

Odeh...Igbos are criminals and you think you are doing anybody.!! Since when did protesting injustice and marginalization become criminal? Odeh nla ni eh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by lordlugards: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Antipob777:

Oto Nnegi dere
yo ba ObO iya too
Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by Bighead9: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Antipob777:

More details shortly.

So true, I believe you. grin

Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by Davidgr8(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Naija is a joke
Re: Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon by alizma: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2018
the best place to find counterfeit/fake/copy of any kind is in the eastern region, I wonder why they are trying to convince us that the northerners have taken over from them when we know very well that they are "undefeatable" in that area

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? / Presidency: RUGA Settlement Exempts No State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.