Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! (2715 Views)

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Tradermoni Recipent Claimed #8000 Was Paid Instead Of #10000 (pix) / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by MrAJQ(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

My friend shut Up

Where did the op mention The opposition party or are you blind

Your defense is weak... Why am i seeing the request for pvc number in that form...

Stop saying there is no form for the program.. It's a pathetic lie

I pray for common sense for you
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Igbokid: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrAJQ:

I pray for common sense for you
Amen
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Ojiofor: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2018
So this is how Osinbajo and his master plan to develope the country by sharing 10 10k to traders?

This how they intend to kill corruption?
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Officialpdpnig: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2018
asuustrike1:

As that answered the question posted by op? Why is P.V.C there in the first place?

Tradermoni is not filled on any paper form. All information is captured on the mobile device given to those registering .

Also no PVC information is needed.

Bank of Industry already declared this so stop peddling falsehood
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Tradermoni is not filled on any paper form. All information is captured on the mobile device given to those registering .

Also no PVC information is needed.

Bank of Industry already declared this so stop peddling falsehood
Didn't you read what I posted please read and digest. It is either you refute a claim or support it. Nobody is spreading false report
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Officialpdpnig: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2018
asuustrike1:

Didn't you read what I posted please read and digest. It is either you refute a claim or support it. Nobody is spreading false report

Your report is false and already debunked long ago. Bank of industry already debunked it themselves.

So I should believe your fake report and disbelieve an authority like Bank of industry?

I doubt you even believe your own fake report but just want to spread your usual lies
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Your report is false and already debunked long ago. Bank of industry already debunked it themselves.

So I should believe your fake report and disbelieve an authority like Bank of industry?

I doubt you even believe your own fake report but just want to spread your usual lies
. I wasn't the one who posted the report why not react to what was posted by op? Why are you mischievous to think I posted the information whereas I commented? Did you see who posted the report at all?. Please reply the person not me
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Officialpdpnig: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2018
asuustrike1:

. I wasn't the one who posted the report why not react to what was posted by op? Why are you mischievous to think I posted the information whereas I commented? Did you see who posted the report at all?. Please reply the person not me

My reply was to both of you fabricators or lies.
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

My reply was to both of you fabricators or lies.
Then you are not ok because if you were you would know that many persons on this forum react to what they post on this forum.we work with fact not words.
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2018
For those of quoting, if you can come up with concrete evidence don't quote me.
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Officialpdpnig: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2018
asuustrike1:

Then you are not ok because if you were you would know that many persons on this forum react to what they post on this forum.we work with fact not words.

And I gave you fact when I said the bank of industry has debunked that your lying nonsense long ago

Read

https://guardian.ng/news/boi-explains-misconceptions-about-tradermoni-initiative/amp/

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/geep-tradermoni-designed-to-benefit-all-other-members-of-nigerian-trader-groups-boi

https://nigerianfact.com/trader-moni/amp/

Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

And I gave you fact when I said the bank of industry has debunked that your lying nonsense long ago

Read

https://guardian.ng/news/boi-explains-misconceptions-about-tradermoni-initiative/amp/

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/geep-tradermoni-designed-to-benefit-all-other-members-of-nigerian-trader-groups-boi

https://nigerianfact.com/trader-moni/amp/
This is what we talking about not just statement but prove to back a point. Do I support what op posted ? No. Should I ignore his assertion? No. We don't take sides we analysize reports the way they are. Least I forget, can your frustration somewhere else. That you support APC doesn't mean we will not criticize it. I personally will point the flaws in it every time everyday
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Officialpdpnig: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
asuustrike1:

This is what we talking about not just statement but prove to back a point. Do I support what op posted ? No. Should I ignore his assertion? No. We don't take sides we analysize reports the way they are.

If you did not support it as you claimed why did you not carry out your own independent research like I did?

Just a 1 minute google search would have healed you of your ignorance but you would rather believe everything you see on social media without background checks.

Continue lying to yourself
Re: Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

If you did not support it as you claimed why did you not carry out your own independent research like I did?

Just a 1 minute google search would have healed you of your ignorance but you would rather believe everything you see on social media without background checks.

Continue lying to yourself
Are you ok? Even if I have my fact I will not post it ? . I work with fact and was drawn to that pix posted. I expect those involved to bring prove not just statement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYESON Nwike Replace Buharis Portrait With ATIKUS / World Leaders In Shock How Buhari Was Answering Question Throug A Prepared Paper / Emir Of Kano Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.