Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée (42972 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Aile(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
wetin cosine me??

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by PennywysCares(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
made4naijamusic:
There was drama, today, at Owode, Ogun State, as a man engaged his best friend in a fight after catching him with his fiancée.

According to reports, Saka caught Ayo, red-handed, while having sex with his fiancée. He thereafter dragged him outside for a fight inside a muddy water in the area.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/man-fights-his-bestie-for-sleeping-with-his-fiancee/

broken bloggers with lies, what on earth is blog 9ja?
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Diso60090(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fighting is allowed who come win?
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by stanluiz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yorubaland is poto poto cheesy
See poto poto everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by gaby(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Believe Nigerian illiterate bloggers at your own peril.

This could be a nairalander who got hold of one of the mod who are fond of flexing their spineless muscles here with unnecessary bans.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by barinedan(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
The man is senseless, why will he fight because of a woman, is she the only gir on earth, abii she carry gold inside her panties?
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Triangles1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is the type of people ritualist should use for pepper soup, imagine fighting over puksxy that has no meter. Chair..... Bihari should come n go for our men to reason like a real men that we use to be.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by mmadu5(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerian women are too cheap .. sluts that's what they are . Imagine sleeping with you boyfriends buddy .. is better as a man you Bleep ashawo and have peace of mind than to keep a LovePeddler as a girlfriend ....

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by bizhop01: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
He didn't rape her his woman open leg very wide & scream moan very loud with excitement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by GOFRONT(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lolzz....This is what Buhari has caused
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by rickyboss333: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
women!!! no other person but the best friend of his fiance? only God knows how many other men!I honestly dont blame the man, he needed to have unveiled his anger and disapointment on sm1. he must have reasoned, "definitely not d woman, she's obviously a slot, but for his best friend? whom most probably would have been his best man on that day? goes to show there is nothing like bestie. female besties own worst pass. well, he should be greatful to to God for unveiling such promiscuous woman he was about to spend d rest of his life with.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by frozen70(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nonsense

If you catch your bestie on your fiancé , just make sure they both saw you and walk away

End the relationship there

Don't even give room for any explanation from both of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Johnson5258: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ogun state again. Na my state ooo.
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by backbone503(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na de one wer him see him fight. How about many others wer him so see or dey aware of. Some girls/ladies/women are good-for-nothing. But thank God we still have some virtueous, loyal and dependable ones.
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
The world b4 this news and the world after

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by ahjerryboy1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
humiliation to both of you.....if i were you i would just walk away without fighting him
God has divulge what as being hidden to you...is that kind of lady a house material whom slept with his fiance besty..... the revelation of this was because God love you

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Rextizzle(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fools
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by BluntBoy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Shame dey catch me for them.

I have always said that if I catch my wife/fiancee/girlfriend with another man, that would be the end of the relationship. Why should I fight over a cheat? What if I lose an eye or even die? A big man like me knows better than to fight over a cheat.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by lereinter(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saka's head his not correct
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by openmine(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin grin
some people will never learn!
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
sinaj:
Bloggers I hail o!
That's how nl has gone so low. This site is known for putting up fake stories. Did I see him say watch the video yet no single video on his page. Is this the way to spread fake ñews and mods won't even verify anything? Just imagine, how are we even sure the story is true?

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by mcayomind: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
it shouldn't be, pls!

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Holywizard: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Y didn't he use magun on her?
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by OsuGanja(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
No lady is worth fighting for when she’s phucking around... The bestie broke the NO 1 bro code.... You should never be insterested in your guys babe.... But hoes gon be hoes anyway...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by SOFTENGR: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
godfatherx:
2 fools, the lady is probably sleeping with another guy at the moment.
You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by chuwubuikem(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na biggest fool you be,,,,,no be your finance agree to have sex with him go and beat your finance����
Because she is a big fool ���
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by AngelicBeing: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The female kpekus is the most feeble of all the locks in the world.
No matter how reserved you think your lady is, even a conductor with the right words will have her moaning on his bedsheetless mattress.

Just a little toying with the brain of a female and you have a green card into her kpekus.
That is why girls suffer the most heartbreaks.

They know you are lying to them,
They know you just want to enter their Dodan barracks,
They know they shouldn't spread their legs.

But they'd still spread it wider than Ojota pedestrian bridge.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by londonbillz: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin grin ;Dna this kind matter I dey gbadun past continue...
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
hmmmmm, all because of a woman.
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by elderken(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na Dem ooooooooooooo
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Harry00(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
angry >:-( >:-( *stew* every* where* watin, con consine me na
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by osomegbe(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
He reach to fight
Better to know now before he use your wife for something else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies / Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.