Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée (42954 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by made4naijamusic: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
There was drama, today, at Owode, Ogun State, as a man engaged his best friend in a fight after catching him with his fiancée.

According to reports, Saka caught Ayo, red-handed, while having sex with his fiancée. He thereafter dragged him outside for a fight inside a muddy water in the area.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/man-fights-his-bestie-for-sleeping-with-his-fiancee/

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by SAconnect247: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lazy youths everywhere

21 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by made4naijamusic: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2018

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by godfatherx: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
2 fools, the lady is probably sleeping with another guy at the moment.

216 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by IamD18: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
These foolish idiots are disgrace to sensible and coded men.

What nonsense!!!

This is the most shameful and embarrassing thing I've read about men this year.

I'm vexing right now......Somebody should hold me.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by princechurchill(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
In our world loyalty is everything-Machiavelli

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by tripplephi: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
he should have used the PAIN to go get rich then he can do proper justice.... than this muddy fight of poverty

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by sinaj(f): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bloggers I hail o!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by oyetunder(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Madness! Yes, Madness is when you are busy fighting someone for sleeping with your willing husby, wiffy, bf or gf...while neglecting the main offender. In fact, it is not a matter of physical blows. It is warning for you to walk away from such an untrustworthy specimen. Now he lost his 'fake gf', fake besty and his energy fighting in the mud. behold...he is now online being mocked. Where is the babe that bleeped these two low level things like herself?

17 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by naijjaman(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who is the bigger scum?

The best friend or the babe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by NwaAmaikpe: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

The female kpekus is the most feeble of all the locks in the world.
No matter how reserved you think your lady is, even a conductor with the right words will have her moaning on his bedsheetless mattress.

Just a little toying with the brain of a female and you have a green card into her kpekus.
That is why girls suffer the most heartbreaks.

They know you are lying to them,
They know you just want to enter their Dodan barracks,
They know they shouldn't spread their legs.

But they'd still spread it wider than Ojota pedestrian bridge.

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by flexerking(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:

What nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by yesloaded: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
nairaland
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
In this case, I will just thank God & walk away, the bitch was a slow poison,

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Zico5(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
ok
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by EggSauce(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hahahahhahahahahaha bestie i love that word.. That his friend go dey call his friend fiance "OUR" wife but that his friend no go code grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by ozo13(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Make dem no kill each oda o cos at the end na only the madam gain

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by yjgm(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kpekus Don tey Wey e de cause wahala. See gbege o.
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by nonut: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fighting over a woman you're not married to? What's wrong with these people?

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
The "bestie" broke Guy Code and should be punished in the ARENA with blows and kicks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by adanny01(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
made4naijamusic:
There was drama, today, at Owode, Ogun State, as a man engaged his best friend in a fight after catching him with his fiancée.

According to reports, Saka caught Ayo, red-handed, while having sex with his fiancée. He thereafter dragged him outside for a fight inside a muddy water in the area.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/man-fights-his-bestie-for-sleeping-with-his-fiancee/

What happens to just quiting both fiancee and friend?

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Ekongjnr: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wetin concern me
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by PennywysCares(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Believe lies from a cheap blogger who is trying so hard to introduce to you her selling point. What the heck a man will bath with his friend in a muddy water just because of a lady, how closer was the scene of the adultery with the muddy water?
Only the blogger take the pictures no one else was there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by gift2xl: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
All I c is MADNESS 100%, dude na girlfriend not wife. Maybe ur not performing ur duty well. cheesy
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by nasoeb: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
This what you get when the only thing that unites youths now-adays is shaku shaku.

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by oloriLFC(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:

What nonsense!!!

No one will hold you, oya do your worst!
Re: Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée by Quality20(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
I always wonder why its so easy to screw a lady and sleep with her. Whereas guys are nor so easily screwd?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.