Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll (1277 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Receives Leadership Governor Of The Year 2018. PICTURES / Sun Governor Of The Year 2018: Gov Ugwuanyi Arrives At Venue / Lagos Accounts For Over 35% Of IGR By States In Nigeria In Half-Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Candidates are Sarrki, Lalasticlala, Nwa Amaikpe, Salam Rushdie, Igbodefender...

Vote by mentions.

Sarrki - Dominates Politics section by commenting on almost every thread.Who doesn't know Sarrki?

Lalasticlala - If he approves your thread, thousands of viewers are assured. Lalasticlala has singlehandedly made snake meat popular in Nigeria. Many hunters are.smiling to the bank because of Lalasticlala.

Nwa Amaikpe - So famous for his sharp tongue that other monikers have been created to honour him, such as Nwa Amaikpe 1st son and Mrs Nwa Amaikpe.

Salam Rushdie - The chief of opposition to Sarrki. Whether you agree with his points or not, you cannot deny that he is an opinion leader of the opposition.

Igbodefender - A super skilled debater that can tackle multiple oponnents single handedly. Na them dey tire.

- The barbecue guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
igbodefender:
Candidates are Sarrki, Lalasticlala, Nwa Amaikpe, Salam Rushdie, Igbodefender...

Vote by mentions.

None...
Where Pocohantas, Airforce1 and that Johesu nurse Amarabae

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by palpable: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Explorers
NwaAmaikpe
HungerBad

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
1Ronaldo:

None...
Where Pocohantas, Airforce1 and that Johesu nurse Amarabae
Defend your candidates. The people will decide.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by sinaj(f): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
That sarrki guy na hustler sha lol

Come rain come insult bros is always defending his boss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by godfatherx: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Papa Chidinma joor.

The snake charmer.

If you see anything that looks like snake, even if it is earthworm and you can upload it to NL, lala will make sure it gets to FP.

Lala for President.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
palpable:
Explorers

NwaAmaikpe

HungerBad
Chose only 1 person and tell us why.

For example if you chose TonyeBarcanister you can tell us he has a thread with over 1 milloon views. Like the Kenya thread.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by decuteGenius: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
me ooo
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by JoanHicks(f): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Explore

He is the best here

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Kyase(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Modath, Proudlyngwa, friendsNG, gavelslam shukuokukobambi, cicimili.....(i no sabi spell am)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kyase:
Modath, Proudlyngwa, friendsNG, shukuokukobambi, cicimili.....(i no sabi spell am)

Chose only one person and tell us why.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by e7ejinima: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
It's the man below. I just love him. He influenced me a lot
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nogodye(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
I give it to Explorer.His thread is always educative and entertaining...His threads always broaden my knowledge anytime i open it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by harry2009(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
That explorer guy is dope.. I give it to him

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by obonujoker(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Where's Airforce 1
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Mariangeles(f): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Explorers all the way !
All his threads are always very educative and insightful... Cheers to the main man !!!
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Blue3k articles are almost always always informative.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Explorer seems to be winning. What do I know.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by LadyExcellency: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Poorest community to allow oneself to be influenced.

Bring back calibres of intelligentsias on board during 2015 elections.

It's time to stop anonymous membership. It's either we stop foreigners and bots influencing discourse or we bear the consequences of our opinions.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Blue3k(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
igbodefender:
Blue3k articles are almost always always informative.

First thank you and second its been long time. I have a few questions to ask you. What do you make of the Atiku wave abd do u think he'll deliver Igbo presidency. Second have your thoughts changed on Buhari's reelection.

Im still on fence but Atiku has economic policies I can agree. Only thing Buhari is honesly god for is infrastructure rails and the like.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lalasticlala this thread deserves Front Page. Instagram, Facebook Twitter have well known social media influencers. Why not Nairaland?
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kyase:
Modath, Proudlyngwa, friendsNG, shukuokukobambi, cicimili.....(i no sabi spell am)

Don't bring zombies here
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Blue3k:

First thank you and second its been long time. I have a few questions to ask you. What do you make of the Atiku wave abd do u think he'll deliver Igbo presidency. Second have your thoughts changed on Buhari's reelection.

Im still on fence but Atiku has economic policies I can agree. Only thing Buhari is honesly god for is infrastructure rails and the like.

You are more of a technocrat than a politician. You don't need to take sides. If you think it's wise, you can leave that to the politicians while you focus on development and macro economic policy. Keep up the good job.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
LadyExcellency:
Poorest community to allow oneself to be influenced.

Bring back calibres of intelligentsias on board during 2015 elections.

It's time to stop anonymous membership. It's either we stop foreigners and bots influencing discourse or we bear the consequences of our opinions.
Some Nairalanders are shy and can only comment comfortably anonymously.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Blue3k(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
My vote goes to DDGN he post his own millitary and policy articles. The content is great and he takes request sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Calers: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sarrki

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Sammy07: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
I give it to EXPLORERS
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by LadyExcellency: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
igbodefender:

Some Nairalanders are shy and can only comment comfortably anonymously.

It is making the world worse than ever. Every government is about to crackdown on such online community because it breeds hate, racism, terrorism and crime in general.

The anonymous accounts are used to sow sedition and hate, fake news and misinformation. Compare anonymous comments on Nairaland with comments with ones with verified names. The difference is clear.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by LadyExcellency: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Calers:
Sarrki

That nuisance/troll with zero analytical skill?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by FriendNG: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Blue3k:
My vote goes to DDGN he post his own millitary and policy articles. The content is great and he takes request sometimes.

But do you know some of his articles atimes are conspiracy theories.
Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Kyase:
Modath, Proudlyngwa, friendsNG, gavelslam shukuokukobambi, cicimili.....(i no sabi spell am)

Kyase:
Haaa
My weight no reach,
I doubt if we have really had any positive influencers for the duration of the year.
A lot of us have been working underg, but lately I have been offline, to concentrate on some things, I am beginning to see another way of influence, which I will introduce to you later.

My major question remains are Nigerian youths in particular and Nigerians ready to be positively influenced, we have a messed up mentality and a wrong perception of what Government should be about, until such thoughtlines are corrected, we will only continue being influenced in the Arts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Bump.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Campaign Council For 2019 General Elections / “Prostitution Is A Sin..” Comment Sends Policeman Packing (Photos) / Governor Willie Obiano And Wife Honoured By The Ewi Of Ado-ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.