Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? (3302 Views)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by AjalaJ(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Let me confess that I like Okro (Okra) soup. Apart from that it has great nutritional value.

However, some people hate it, claiming religious and health grounds. For example, some say they experience some discomfort in their stomach after they eat it. Some religious organizations also believe that eating okro can have adverse effects on one’s destiny.

Are these assumption true? Is it true that Okro soup can destroy your destiny?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: Itu Global
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Israeludoudo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
When The servant Of God Fail To Use Biblical doctrine Then Human Philosophy Is Inivitable
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stella!!!!!....though u nearly nagged me to death in our short relationship..... but ur Egusi soup with bitter leaf and okara was da bomb...

That combo was always my kryptonite....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Anas09: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
AjalaJ:

Let me confess that I like Okro (Okra) soup. Apart from that it has great nutritional value.

However, some people hate it, claiming religious and health grounds. For example, some say they experience some discomfort in their stomach after they eat it. Some religious organizations also believe that eating okro can have adverse effects on one’s destiny.

Which religious Organization say Okro soup destroys destiny abeg? lolzzzz. imaoo.
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 19, 2018
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss
Yessss
Yyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssss
Yessssooooooo
Yes

It can destroy your destiny

Lmao!!! Lmfao!!!! Loooool!!!!! Lmao!!!!!!! Lololololololol!!!!
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Seun(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2018
It contains a chemical called gossypol which interferes with sperm production. If you’re trying to make a baby, you should probably avoid okro stew.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by hahn(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2018
Seun:
It contains a chemical called gossypol which interferes with sperm production. If you’re trying to make a baby, you should avoid okro stew.

My father in law's favorite soup was okro soup and he had 23 children undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by MightySparrow: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Anthony Joshua, Messi,, Ronaldo, all like okro. So?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by PizzleGold(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Seun:
It contains a chemical called gossypol which interferes with sperm production. If you’re trying to make a baby, you should avoid okro stew.
free family Planning grin
Seun:
free family Planning! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by clerkent(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
is it not okro that nkechi cook for me the last time she was here with me next 3 month later,there people are forcing me to marry her that I just score like ronaldinho.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Anas09: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Seun:
It contains a chemical called gossypol which interferes with sperm production. If you’re trying to make a baby, you should probably avoid okro stew.
Even when it's cooked? And, does it only affect males?

Meanwhile, running to ask google what gossypol means.
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Anas09: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yup, it's true. Guys, go easy on Okro.
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
PizzleGold:
free family Planning grin free family Planning! smiley
Thats serious, seum was right, infact according to wikipedia prolonged intake of gossypol can make a man totally impotent
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by PizzleGold(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Thats serious, seum was right, infact according to wikipedia prolonged intake of gossypol can make a man totally impotent
no need for protection after eating okro? But still difficult 2 believe
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
PizzleGold:
no need for protection after eating okro? But still difficult 2 believe
Well it depends on the concentration of gossypol in okro(which i dont know) but they say cottonseed oil has very high concentration of gossypol!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Ayomivic(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Seun:

lie, common I don't want to comment before but when I see this your comments I will say something.

op what they were saying were not true for my side my own Town we are eating okro very well and all those things are not happened to us .
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by mukhcech(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Seun:

My friend's wife is a doctor. She feeds him okra like tommorow no dey.

Though its like they don't plan on raising more than 3Kids sha. Buh is dat enough as a family planning measure? Doctors?
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by mukhcech(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Anas09:

Even when it's cooked? And, does it only affect males?

Meanwhile, running to ask google what gossypol means.

My brother it is true. Read it a long time ago. Buh this women no dey hear word. They will saying it their best soup.
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Anas09: 12:10am On Nov 20, 2018
mukhcech:

My brother it is true. Read it a long time ago. Buh this women no dey hear word. They will saying it their best soup.
I read about it too today. Hmmm. I also like it.
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by BizLifeE: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Can Okro really cause infertility for men?
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Moiking(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Okro contains the toxic principle Gossypol, which interfere with spermatogenesis thereby decreasing sperm count and leading to male infertility. It's the long time consumption of Okro and the quantity of it consumed that determines the rate at which this effects occurs.
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Claraola: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Is this true ?
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by jaephoenix(m): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2023
AjalaJ:

Yes, it is spiritual. The okro draws you back and your destiny is drawn backwards, making you to lose your star. Stay away from okro and ogbono
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Claraola: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yes, it is spiritual. The okro draws you back and your destiny is drawn backwards, making you to lose your star. Stay away from okro and ogbono
I don't believe in all this my brother
God created all this thing for us to be eating it,.
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by jaephoenix(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Claraola:

I don't believe in all this my brother
God created all this thing for us to be eating it,.
The spiritual controls the physical. You have to be spiritually attuned to understand
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by Claraola: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

The spiritual controls the physical. You have to be spiritually attuned to understand
Okay boss.
Re: Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? by jaephoenix(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Claraola:

Okay boss.
Good boy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Rich Man And Lazarus Is Not A Parable / Jehovah's Witnesses Accepts Free Money From A Gambling Company / 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.