Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins (3305 Views)

17 Year Old Virgin Stoned To Death (caution Very Graphic) / 18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki / Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by PLASOTLE: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
It has been reported that a 21 year old confirmed virgin in Awka, Ngozi Ibekwelu is heavily pregnant and shortly to deliver what doctors have detected is a pair of twins. As of today, routine gyneacological check-ups reveal an intact hymen, which has not been ruptured and which shows no signs of having healed from a previous rupture. The girl has repeatedly asserted that she had several visions about seven months ago in which a spirit being had informed her of her imminent pregnancy. According to Miss Ibekwelu, she had been told by the spirit being that the children to be delivered would not be mere mortals.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by obowunmi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
PLASOTLE:

It has been reported that a 21 year old confirmed virgin in Awka, Ngozi Ibekwelu is heavily pregnant and shortly to deliver what doctors have detected is a pair of twins. As of today, routine gyneacological check-ups reveal an intact hymen, which has not been ruptured and which shows no signs of having healed from a previous rupture. The girl has repeatedly asserted that she had several visions about seven months ago in which a spirit being had informed her of her imminent pregnancy. According to Miss Ibekwelu, she had been told by the spirit being that the children to be delivered would not be mere mortals.

hahahahahhaa! funny post.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by LoveKing(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
Wetin i go talk? Source!!!!!
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
hmmm she wan deliver rapture
evry body give ur life to christ allah or watever u beliv in
kai wey my bible , jesus i am soorrry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Jenwitemi(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
The randy old holy spirit is on the rampage again! grin Keep ya daughters locked up, folks! cheesy
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Jenwitemi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
The holy spirit must be saying your name whenever he goes out looking for virgins to give belle. Obowunmi, Obowunmi Obowunmi Obowunmi Obowunmi! cheesy
obowunmi:

hahahahahhaa! funny post.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by thehomer: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2011
PLASOTLE:

How was the virginity confirmed?
This is very exciting. She is about to give birth to two Gods. grin
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by obowunmi(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
Jenwitemi:

The holy spirit must be saying your name whenever he goes out looking for virgins to give belle. Obowunmi, Obowunmi Obowunmi Obowunmi Obowunmi! cheesy

L O L
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by inedi: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2011
sory but if this is true, the does demons needs to be casted out
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by inedi: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
you see why it is important to be born again and Holy Ghost filled and above all to know the bible for you self. so that you will not responed to ignorance in an ignorant way, rather you teach the truth. just look at how you are all responding to this story.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by 2good(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2011
Why is it only in Nigeria that we hear news like this?
This is really dumb for people to believe
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Rhino5dm: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
ROAFLMAO! grin grin grin

thehomer:

This is very exciting. She is about to give birth to two Gods. grin
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by PLASOTLE: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
2good:

Why is it only in Nigeria that we hear news like this?

That is false. It is not only in Nigeria that such is to be heard. If i recall correctly the same thing was supposedly heard in Israel some 2011 years ago. My memoray fails me, but I think the young woman ("alma"wink was a lady called Mary.

This is really dumb for people to believe

THEN THE ENTIRE CHRISTIAN WORLD IS DUMB, NO?
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by PLASOTLE: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2011
thehomer:

Who is this one? Can you not read - ? ? ?  - - -

PLASOTLE:

As of today, routine gyneacological check-ups reveal an intact hymen, which has not been ruptured and which shows no signs of having healed from a previous rupture.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
PLASOTLE:

That is false. It is not only in Nigeria that such is to be heard. If i recall correctly the same thing was supposedly heard in Israel some 2011 years ago. My memoray fails me, but I think the young woman ("alma"wink was a lady called Mary.

Lmao, the entire Christian world isn't dumb, just crazy.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by PLASOTLE: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2011
Martian:

Lmao, the entire Christian world isn't dumb, just crazy.

Please. . . what is the difference? Six and half a dozen? Tell me sir.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
Easy, some like yourself are dim witted r-tards who believe the crazy people who wrote your bible and your crazy MOGs or whatever you call the people who feed you  this crap.
Virgins giving birth only happen in the pages of religious texts and folklores.
What is the source of this silly story anyway, or is it hearsay? grin

Next to the north, Akwa Ibom has to be the most ignorant place in Nigeria!!! Killing children, allegations of witchcraft and NOW THE VIRGIN BIRTH!!!!!!!!!
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by DeepSight(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
y
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by thehomer: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2011
PLASOTLE:

Who is this one? Can you not read - ? ? ?  - - -

An intact hymen does not automatically mean that the person did not have sexual intercourse. Besides, did you know that the sperm could be introduced without full penetration? Such occurrences need to be ruled out before claiming that it was the Holy Spirit at work or do you wish to accuse the Holy Spirit?

Read the first paragraph: hymen
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Enigma(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2011
Deep Sight:

y

PLASOTLE:

Very very cheap to quickly alter the first quote which showed very clearly that Deep Sight = PLASOTLE. The entire thread was based on deception ------ whatever is the truth of the story.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by InesQor(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2011
Enigma:

Very very cheap to quickly alter the first quote which showed very clearly that Deep Sight = PLASOTLE. The entire thread was based on deception ------ whatever is the truth of the story.

I dey laugh o!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by african1(f): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2011
The Issa/ Mariam miracle happened just once. It is one of the miracles Allah said only happens once.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by thehomer: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2011
african1:

The Issa/ Mariam miracle happened just once. It is one of the miracles Allah said only happens once.

Which is more likely. That this miracle occurred or that it was simply yet another made up story.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Kay17: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2011
maybe we wait for another 2000 yrs for ppl to accept these twin gods. Nigerians love digesting crap!
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Ymodulus: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2011
Na holy spirit do this one? Oya Make person bring bible make we prove. @ Jemwitni how far?
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Leyz04(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2011
How strong is the intel,am not convinced,cos it seems to be a fabricated story.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Patjoe: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
Could it be the antichrist?
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Wumine(f): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
thehomer:

An intact hymen does not automatically mean that the person did not have sexual intercourse. Besides, did you know that the sperm could be introduced without full penetration? Such occurrences need to be ruled out before claiming that it was the Holy Spirit at work or do you wish to accuse the Holy Spirit?

Read the first paragraph: hymen

U're right!

lol @ post
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
Patjoe:

Could it be the antichrist?

No, there's two of them. Read your bible! They'll probably prepare the way for the Antichrist. They will be in charge of the seven headed dragon.
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Image123(m): 1:57am On Feb 08, 2011
How can someone who thinks Awka=Akwa Ibom refer to any other as ignorant or dim witted?
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 08, 2011
Image123:

How can someone who thinks Awka=Akwa Ibom refer to any other as ignorant or dim witted?

Okay, akwa is different from akwa ibom. Still a bunch of ignorance that goes on in both places.
Anyway it's like seeing Las Vegas, Nevada and thinking it's Las Vegas, New Mexico, simple mistake. But you are still a Christian dimwit.lol Nothing's going to change that. grin
Re: 21 Year Old Virgin Pregnant With Twins by Image123(m): 2:20am On Feb 08, 2011
^
It is 'awka' 'Awka' 'AWKA' , NOT Akwa. Did you not go to school? i think school of healin is still on o, abi pastor Jo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dark Side Of Christmas: Nimrod's Tree And The Worship Of The Anunnaki / The God That Never Was * / Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because Of This Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.