Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun (16959 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Visits Military Morgue, Insists On Inspecting Dead Bodies / Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / APC Presents Adekunle Akinlade As Consensus Governorship Candidate To Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18am On Nov 19, 2018
The crisis within the Ogun State chapter of the All Progressives Congress has worsened following the refusal of the National Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole, to grant the request of the state governor, Ibikunle Amosun.

The state executive of the party insisted it would only recognize Adekunle Akinlade as the APC’s governorship candidate and vowed not to work for its governorship candidate, Dapo Abiodun, in 2019 except President Muhammadu Buhari directed otherwise.

Responding to a question on whether the state APC would support Abiodun’s ambition, the party chieftain said, “No way. We are not going to work for Dapo Abiodun because he was imposed on us.”

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a reconciliation committee to the state to meet with the 26 aggrieved APC state assembly candidates to settle the crisis that emanated from the party’s primaries in the state.

The Presidential Reconciliation Committee led by Sandra Oladele while addressing the aggrieved candidates said, “We are here for peace,” assuring that whatever happened, all parties would be reconciled.

Addressing the press after a closed-door meeting which lasted for an hour, Adewale Adenaike who spoke on behalf of the committee, said: “We’re taking the grievances of all and we have agreed for consideration and resolution.”

He added that the APC remained as one big family, irrespective of the differences and stressed that they had agreed to work together as a party.

Speaking earlier, the Chairman of the APC, Ogun Central Senatorial district, Yomi Ademefun, who represented the state APC Chairman, Chief Derin Adebiyi, presented the position of the state APC to the committee members and demanded that the mandate of Akinlade and other aggrieved candidates for the Ogun State House of Assembly be restored.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/18/amosun-insists-akinlade-buhari-panel-visits-ogun

1 Like

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by ismail4sure: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2018
This is how I see apc supporters

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by sarrki(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2018
Aro should chill

Party supremacy is above personal beliefs

1 Like

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by sarrki(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2018
When someone is a traitor this is what happens

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by argon500: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:
Aro should chill

Bros you get time oo.

Check source,,check op

Dapo Isa goal

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Johnnyessence(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:
Aro should chill

And it will destroy Apc more in ogun state, already ogun state is out in south west state already. the race is between Adc, Adp and pdp. alot of ogun state people have been voting for GNI. already obj will secure his state for Adc.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by sarrki(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2018
argon500:

Bros you get time oo.

Check source,,check op

Dapo Isa goal

I know very well

Brother I just gun for the message

The messenger is an unrepentant Pdp apologist

1 Like

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Johnnyessence(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

I know very well

sarrki you still never learn, you will soon learn. when gandollar bribery and corruption is post here on this medium, you pick race fast.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by sarrki(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And it will destroy Apc more in ogun state, already ogun state is out in south west state already. the race is between Adc, Adp and pdp. alot of ogun state people have been voting for GNI. already obj will secure his state for Adc.

Like one fool I met yesterday

I said Atiku is corrupt , he said he knows that Obasanjo have forgiven him

14 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

Like one fool I met yesterday

I said Atiku is corrupt , he said he knows that Obasanjo have forgiven him
like the one i met last week too that i said dullard buhari is cluelessly corrupt and he said tinubu support it. tufiakwa.

23 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by argon500: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

I know very well

They can lie for Nigeria. Anything to massage their egos. Instead of them to use their projects /achievements to campaign, they resorted to propaganda. Walahi PDP is a learner

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by ojun50(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Abeg were i go see food buy for this area
Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2018
ojun50:
Abeg were i go see food buy for this area
Come over to Asokoro!
Just behind the villa

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by haffaze777(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Sorry brother we don't do PDP in Ogun state

11 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by balingaonline(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Nothing like APC or PDP in my state of Ogun all we have is ADC, GNI is our next governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by punisha: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Amosun, Rocha's...

Do not agree oooooo....

It's a simple sturvs. Since they want to be mad, follow them and scatter d parry.

Bunch of looonatikz.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by AdesegunSanni89: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2018
I just hate this Amosun. Very incompetent, irresponsible, myopic, useless and arrogant basterd.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by hisexcellency34: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2018
Afonja Amosun has lost out

1 Like

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by BruncleZuma: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2018
The citizens choice is all that matters
Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Okoyeebo: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And it will destroy Apc more in ogun state, already ogun state is out in south west state already. the race is between Adc, Adp and pdp alot of ogun state people have been voting for GNI already obj will secure his state for Adc.

I usually watch out for your political predictions cos I know they usually turn out the exact opposite way.

From Ekiti, Osun, Kwara, Bauchi, etc, you keep analysing nonsense and losing woefully.

11 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by FREEMADNESS: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/18/amosun-insists-akinlade-buhari-panel-visits-ogun

9ja bridge is falling down
falling down, falling down
9ja bridge is falling down
my dear APC!!!
Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by lenghtinny(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Amosun wan turn super Mario for Apc cheesy
" Ibi ló má kú sí, bó yá ló má délé" cheesy
Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Benwems(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Tinubu wants Ogun State by fire by force. Oshiomole is only playing the card of tinubu. A genuine and authentic primary that produced a legistimate candidate has been aborted by oshiomole on the orders of tinubu just for his selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by bitcoin215: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Greed destroys
Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by lenghtinny(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2018
argon500:

Bros you get time oo.

Check source,,check op

Dapo Isa goal

Apc fan boy

Sorry but Dapo is an own goal in Ogun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by israelmao(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Haven't I said it;endless crisis will persist in APC?
Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by ahukannakate(f): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2018
APC with crisis

1 Like

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by Igbokid: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2018
'Amosun the clown' should better eat the humble pie and give up already.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun by iammo(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Real democracy in action

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga / What Is Going On With The Lagos Light Rail Project / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.