Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists (18349 Views)

Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2018
David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has said he was certain his uncle, Ademola Adeleke, the Peoples Democratic party (PDP) governorship candidate at the last Osun governorship election would reclaim his mandate when the election, petition tribunal resumes hearing on the election.
The frontline music star, who led the campaign team of his uncle in the buildup to the election as they visited major towns in the state, said he was sure the people of the state voted massively for PDP, adding that it was only a matter of time before their mandate was reclaimed.
Speaking briefly with some newsmen in Lagos State shortly before he jetted out of the country for music engagements in Lebanon and other parts of the Middle East, the IF singer said nothing would stop Adeleke from becoming the governor even if it takes months.

The music star said he would not switch his support for another party despite the decision of the power that be to deny him access to Eko Atlantic for his December concert, tagged: City of David Concert.
He wondered why the venue was not approved for him, adding that the highest anybody could do was to deny him access to the venue.
According to him, he had planned to stage his show this December at Eko Atlantic, but was surprised the venue was not approved.
“I will support who I want to support and I will not swicth sides over a venue. December 27 City of David Concert would still hold. I am announcing a new venue soon. It’s dirty game but I can’t be stopped,” he said. https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/174227/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by sarrki(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Davido calm down

You fought a good fight

It is beyond that talk now

It’s not about your uncle

It’s consolidation and for integration

We are talking of next level

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2018
..........in your wildest dream Davido.
Wake up, little David, day don break!
It's time for NEXT LEVEL, not business as usual.
Fresh pictures from 16 hours ago........Omoboriowo

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Lucifer66(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Davido should go and sleep.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Lucifer66(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2018
He thinks politics has assurance.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Barondenigeria: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Thats the spirit bruh! You never stop fighting!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by zlantanfan: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2018
So says a music kid who doesn't even have pvc but was wailing on pmb a few months back.

Mr dancer has fully gone undercover to Abuja I don't think the kid knows more than him

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2018
who doesn't know Osun election was rigged...

Only zombies.. Like the ones above

APc has been rigging elections since 2015

Very desperate and morally corrupt party

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by cinoedhunter: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2018
With this APC desperate roofing style.... I seriously doubt that sad

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by danie09(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Sorry davido I doubt this
Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Ahmed0336(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Hmmmm I doubt....

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2018
all this our dead azz musician .......... our music industry in this country is dead......

we need a new FELA

BTW please where is W4?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Political novice

6 Likes

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Barondenigeria: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Sometimes i wonder if its sawdust or chalk that is inside your head! TBH the depths of your idiocy is unparalleled angry
sarrki:
Davido calm down

You fought a good fight

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by fablani(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Nigeria; The most dangerous place to be a youth

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by MarianaTrench: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Let's watch and see!
Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by sokera: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
who doesn't know Osun election was rigged...

Only zombies.. Like the ones above

APc has been rigging elections since 2015

Very desperate and morally corrupt party
pele

8 Likes

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Onlinealaba(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2018
not with our bastardized judiciary system.. we hope it becomes possible.

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by ElNero(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2018
In the other news Wizkid is threatening to kill someone grin

Davido my G grin
Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:
Davido calm down

You fought a good fight

Rigging is the only way for Buhari and APc to win anything... The people are united against evil

No more change... It's now next level

Wereys everywhere.... Bloody scammers

13 Likes

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by bugidon(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Barondenigeria:
Sometimes i wonder if its sawdust or chalk that is inside your head! TBH the depths of your ideiocy is unparalleled angry
true

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Rigging is the only way for Buhari and APc to win anything...

No more change... It's now next level

Wereys everywhere.... Bloody scammers
Thieves supporting thief....see dem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by jchioma: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Apcheat. will do anything to seize power, including perverting the course of justice. Let's pray that the courts respect the will of the people.
Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by carzola(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2018
If adeleke gets his
Mandate will you
Stop living fake life??

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2018
sokera:
pele

They use change scam you..

They wan complete am with next level chants...

You need the sorry more because you're not well

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by nelronaldo(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2018
See the way BMC rushed to the thread to defend their party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by akdjr(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2018
I still don't understand why PDP are crying foul after the outcome of the Osun election. It was clearly a game of alliance @OfficialPDPNig persuade omisore to convince his supporters to vote for Adeleke which he turned down and form alliance with APC which lead to APC victory. So had it been they succeeded in winning Omisore heart will they be crying foul now?

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Thieves supporting thief....see dem

Buhari is the thief here...

Where is the change they promised?

Is it to loot and rig elections
Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by bitcoin215: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Let justice be served
Obo
Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by Alexis11: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Lol.... Davido want to turn himself to an activist or what?

He should resume to his PPA first. cool

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Will Get His Mandate Back, Davido Insists by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2018
akdjr:
I still don't understand why PDP are crying foul after the outcome of the Osun election. It was clearly a game of alliance @OfficialPDPNig persuade omisore to convince his supporters to vote for Adeleke which he turned down and form alliance with APC which lead to APC victory. So had it been they succeeded in winning Omisore heart will they be crying foul now?

My friend shut Up... If you don't know what really happened... Stop embarrassing yourself on social media

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments / Kaduna: PDP Wins Kajuru LG Election / Kaduna: We Hold Everyone To Account For These Latest Killings – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.