Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (6677 Views)

Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / South South - People Without A Purpose / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by awgumayor: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
[qluote author=kmcutez post=73100924]

Just like having China Town in America, and the Chinese Government will claim that land for themselves, because mostly Chinese people inhabit that space.[/quote] If the Igbos in south south did not stand and defend themselves from some imposters claiming Ss one day they will be labeled immigrants in their own land. Defend yourselves now tomorrow might be a different story. I warned.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Xander85:

Why grinning from ear to ear like a deranged Cheshire Cat?

What guarantee can you give that the mofo is actually from Akwa Ibom? I could just as easily claim i'm from Timbuktu!
common get out of my thread grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
mbos:

[s]But their Leader Asari risked his life to rescue Nnamdi Kanu from Umuhia's evil Python dancing killers...

your nonbiafrans Afonjas are very funny.....

for your information majority of Ijaws and Ibibios, Efiks migrated from Igboland....and we share 4day traditional market days of ORIE, AFOR, NKWO and EKEK. The home town of GEJ is OtuEKE, meaning one EKet Day....get that into your skull. Biafra is real[/s].
Re: ... by Donelli: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Yes there are, Oyigbo local govt area is an igbo local govt, but the history behind it is that originally they were part of abia state, but i dont know what lead to boundry dispute and when the matter was looked into they were classified under Rivers...
Thank you sir. No further questions smiley
Re: ... by nengibo: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Yes there are, Oyigbo local govt area is an igbo local govt, but the history behind it is that originally they were part of abia state, but i dont know what lead to boundry dispute and when the matter was looked into they were classified under Rivers...
Oyigbo belons to Ogonis and Ndoki, the Igbos there are south easterners and non indegenous, most of the politicians representing there are imolites
Re: ... by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
my mother is from oyigbo, they are an igbo speaking community, i dont know if it is all of oyigbo lga that is igbo but what i know is there are indeginous igbo communities there!! [quote author=nengibo post=73120463]
Oyigbo belons to Ogonis and Ndoki, the Igbos there are south easterners and non indegenous, most of the politicians representing their are imolites[/quote ]
Re: ... by nengibo: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
my mother is from oyigbo, they are an igbo speaking community, i dont know if it is all of oyigbo lga that is igbo but what i know is there are indeginous igbo communities there!!
Which community is your mother from?
Re: ... by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
nengibo:
Which community is your mother from?
Umosi, oyigbo LGA
Re: ... by vindisick: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

woman....calm your mind and think...if you are realy deltan...born and rased....mixed....you shouldnt bother about biafra...you have a new identity now......

we are deltans....
Do you know the word "delta" is an english word?. Does that name sound indigenious to you? What is the ancestoral name of your place if truelly you are from that region cos you sound more like an afonja.

1 Like

Re: ... by gidgiddy: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donelli:

Question:
Are there Igbos in Rivers state?

The immediate past Governor of Rivers, Chibuike Amaechi is an Igbo man. Below is video where he told everone he is Igbo

The current Governor of Rivers, Ezebunwo Nyesom Woke is an Igbo man

Ezebunwo, Ezebunwa = Child that is king
Nyesom= Give unto me
Wike, Nwike= strong child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpBhrAHR-k

3 Likes

Re: ... by bantudra: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
vindisick:

Do you know the word "delta" is an english word?. Does that name sound indigenious to you? What is the ancestoral name of your place if truelly you are from that region cos you sound more like an afonja.

and biafra is a portugies word....sooo what...??

our region is called many words....remember,many tribes...??

we are not lookin for a new identity....sooo,shove your biafra up ya yansh...
Re: ... by Donelli: 3:37am On Nov 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

The immediate past Governor of Rivers, Chibuike Amaechi is an Igbo man. Below is video where he told everone he is Igbo

The current Governor of Rivers, Ezebunwo Nyesom Woke is an Igbo man

Ezebunwo, Ezebunwa = Child that is king
Nyesom= Give unto me
Wike, Nwike= strong child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpBhrAHR-k
I know all that sir

The person I quoted was sounding like some Igbos from the east travelled all the way to Rivers state trying to force Biafra on "Riverians"; I just wanted him to clear it up himself. When it's time for referendum we shall know truly if the SS loves freedom or not.

To whom it a concern: Please Igbos don't do jihad.
Re: ... by kotv: 3:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Born2Breed:

You are confused. South -South now Ogonis. Be specific, we the Edo's don't hate.

Don't mind them. I don't understand the problem with Yoruba people. If they have a problem with ibos, that's your problem. Why keep bringing SS tribes into it. Stop including SS in your hate. We don't hate. I don't even understand reason for this topic.
OP what do you and your people get from tribal baiting? Don't you people get enough of this nonsense?
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
kotv:

Don't mind them. I don't understand the problem with Yoruba people. If they have a problem with ibos, that's your problem. Why keep bringing SS tribes into it. Stop including SS in your hate. We don't hate. I don't even understand reason for this topic.
OP what do you and your people get from tribal baiting? Don't you people get enough of this nonsense?
I'm from the South south as well undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Unto osu things and inferiority complexxx

Meamwhile....

Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
Re: ... by Naijakings: 3:04am On Feb 12, 2019
SilentListener:
Even though the south south don't like Igbo's, the Igbo's always like to drag them in to there Biafra, madnesses, even though so many groups in the south have warm them to stay clear of their land.why are the Igbo's forcing themselves on this people?

I fight so hard because y'all don't fight at all unless it's against each other. Maybe if you fought I could take a break. Think on it. KingSango
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Naijakings pos[i:
[/i]t=75643315]

I fight so hard because y'all don't fight at all unless it's against each other. Maybe if you fought I could take a break. Think on it. KingSango
yeah i should modified this post thanks king sango

Mynd44 please come and delete this thread.
Re: ... by Naijakings: 3:16am On Feb 12, 2019
SilentListener:
yeah i should modified this post thanks king sango

Mynd44 please come and delete this thread.

I just like to know who I am talking to and I've seen enough to give me an idea. You like to fight the wrong fight. Fight injustice instead for power.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 02, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Because of 2 reasons.
1- The Igbo states are land locked so they need sea port .
2- The Igbos need the oil of the Niger Delta.
But they will be disappointed because Niger Delta people know they are snakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

800 Billion Naira Will Be Needed To Pay 40 Million BVN Registered Accounts A Tot / INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State / I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.