Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,582 members, 7,865,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election (13246 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Nigeria Can't Afford Brand New Trains; It Is Not America (2015) / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by ATMCARD2(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2018
mediaNGR:
Ditan Okupe, the son of former spokesperson of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe, has asked Nigerians to call him a bastard if Nigeria does not experience economic boom after President Buhari is re-elected in 2019.

Ditan who joined the Buhari Campaign Organization this month against his father's wishes, wrote on his twitter this morning

''

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/call-me-bastard-if-nigeria-does-not.html
We know when Zombie talks...... Meanwhile MAFFSAAP will give ATIKU 14Million votes.Join the moving train on Facebook.....just type MAFFSAAP.We are Atikulated already

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by bixton(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
baliyubla:
The dullards government is simply helpless with this their recruitment policy. From Fawehinmis son to Ojukwus son, then Objs son and now Okupes Son. Whose son would be next?

The Son's against the Father's.

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by gurunlocker: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
So we will only have better economy when we reelect them? Why can't they do it now?

They made a whole lot of promise before the first tenure, but they deny more than 80% of the promises.

2 Likes

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Death4u(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
I don't give a Bleep... cool

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by GenFunction: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2018
whinning

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by PastorDannie(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Ojukwu's son,OBJ's son and now Okupe's son. All this guys hav nothing to show other than their father's name. And this one dat joins a team of fraudsters against his father(the only name that made him porpular),wants to be called a 'bastard' . Now,i know that this kids are over-fed adults with zero legacy to their names.

2 Likes

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Billionaire09: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2018
This bastard is seriously broke. He needs government in power to achieve his needs.

Look at his bastard big mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Ezechimaobim(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2018
Why must it be after re-Election , why not now...ndi ojoo karaka

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by GavelSlam: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2018
He can see the rail network, the road network and indeed the electricity pathway.

He knows his onions.

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by jefdr001: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2018
He is probably among the 30℅ insane

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Adekdammy: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2018
How come there is no boom in this 3.5 years of this administration?

You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Shinto1(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Why was I sent to this poohole country. With money anyone can be bought.

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Bizibi(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2018
djon78:
Like I was telling some guys yesterday
People should prepare very well because what we are seeing now is a child's play to what will happen economically to the economy.
You cannot give what you don't have.

As for me I am already prepared. These are my strategies;

I will be focusing more on setting up my companies within the continent Kenya, Rwanda and South Africa are preferable

Then middle East also with Dubai as centre hub

Asia Pacific region with focus on Singapore and mainland China

European business with Switzerland as the centre hub

The truth is young Nigerians should begin to aspire to doing business on the global scale. Forget about Nigeria. Look at the bigger pie. There are so much money to be made around the world. And there are no restrictions even money wise or Visa wise. Once they know you are a genuine business man with means you will be respected.

These men have ruined Nigeria beyond measure
And we have a rising level of young people who are jobless, which is an alarm

I'm already thinking of Rwanda

2 Likes

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by igwefivestar(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2018
mediaNGR:
Ditan Okupe, the son of former spokesperson of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe, has asked Nigerians to call him a bastard if Nigeria does not experience economic boom after President Buhari is re-elected in 2019.

Ditan who joined the Buhari Campaign Organization this month against his father's wishes, wrote on his twitter this morning

''

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/call-me-bastard-if-nigeria-does-not.html
shut up my friend, like father like son.

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by grandstar(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2018
somehow:
Small boy. Define recession and tell us how recession starts. Let's see if you won't contradict yourself

Buhari brought about the severe recession by his uneconomic peg of the Naira to the dollar at highly overvalued rates. Soludo, Utomi and Sanusi have all condemned PMB's exchange rate policies.

FYI, a recession is described in economic as consecutive declines,in GDP in 2 quarters. The country is presently experiencing a mild recovery.

The economy won't grow above 2% per annum with Buhari in power. Nigerias needs minimum of 8% yearly

4 Likes

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by babalonimi: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2018
May God punish u
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by OmoEpe(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Promismike:
No one can give what he doesn't have.

A man who fail in 1984 and was given a chanced to get things wright in 2015 and same man has not been able to find his fit for 3+ good years.

My brother, believe u me, Nigeria will be worse if such man is given 4 more years.

One prayer I always make this days is this. God help my hustles irrespective of who rules Nigeria and how its economy looks like cos I still see buhari in aso rock after 2019 through rigging unless God intervenes. APC and Buhari are so desperate to continue in power irrespective of what the masses are going through.

Nigeria can NEVER be as bad as your English is under Buhari and that's enough reason to vote for him in 2019
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by onubijoe(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2018
You are a bastard . how do you expect PMB who didn't understand economy to boost our economic ?
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2018
All these lousy sons that have issues with their fathers and joining buhari out of spite. Absolute Nonsense
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by ezeegolimited30(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
exactly I concur with him
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by djon78(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Bizibi:
I'm already thinking of Rwanda

That's it bro, you are thinking in the right direction. Keep it up. Don't ever let anything discourage you. Money inclusive

You will be shocked at doors that will be opened to you. So don't give up, don't quit!!!
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by socialmediaman: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2018
mbaboy:
Buhari's achievements are like audio you listen to it but you can't see it

grin grin grin apt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by dave4chelsea(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2018
One good turn deserves another Never again for Buhar!!

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Centcanada: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2018
THUNDER GO FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TO COME FOR THIS STATEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Bizibi(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
djon78:

That's it bro, you are thinking in the right direction. Keep it up. Don't ever let anything discourage you. Money inclusive

You will be shocked at doors that will be opened to you. So don't give up, don't quit!!!
yea,Rwanda is my best option,i would rather contribute to add my quota in another country than waste my time in this country. honestly!! If buhari come back then Nigerians are the biggest dunces have seen......

1 Like

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by jrusky(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Another Kemi Oluloyo loading..........

Mr Okupe quick DNA asap!!!

Bastards always have one thing in common but I won't mention it.......................
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Thomthom(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
respect80:
And how are we sure he's not a b*stard already?

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by Raymondred: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Is the man not a bastard.. God punish that your mouth... I'm not a keyword warrior but pieces like this piss me off.. Another 4 years! May you experience 4 years of unproductive buharism in your life..
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by deboysben(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Speak for your self son cos buhari next level will be disastrous

Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by awoluyi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
As I do not know your current real father, how can I use 2019 election result to determine who is trully your authentic father? Let your mother tell us now if D Ogufe was responsible for your pregnancy?
Nonsense upon injury. O mase o!
Re: Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election by biztip: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
logically, from 2015 d economy has been shrinking and hardship increasing, so how then will it start booming from 2019. I say it again buhari has made more Nigerians poor. poor as in abject poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke / Help!!! Who Is Nigeria's First DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED President / Why We Impeached Ondo Speaker, Deputy – Fatai Olotu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.