Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,955 members, 7,848,882 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore (7809 Views)

Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore by ehissi(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2018
amazemanuno:

Why exhibiting your political ignorance here?!
The outcome of the 2019 elections remains unpredictable.

If GEJ can come from nowhere/nobody to rule Nigeria; l beg u, forget who Sowore is or who knows him and let the good people of Nigeria decide already!

We need a fearless, young, dynamic and courageous leader with good track record to lead...but not to rule!

Political ignorance you say?

Let me start some basic mathematics.

For the office of presidency, there are 119,973 polling units. Anyone contesting for that office will require at least (even if you are on a tight budget, you cannot afford to do less than) minimum of 2 agents at the polling unit.

To assist in mobilising voters, monitoring, collation etc except you want to lose that polling unit, each agent will need to have nothing less than #30,000 in his hand (not inside ATM, because there will not be time to visit ATM on election day).

119,973 x 2 x #30,000 = #7,198,380,000

Roughly #7.2bn that must be spent on election day only.

That does not include the cost of campaigning in all 774 local government areas & 36 states of our entire republic (from flyers to banners, wrist bands, Tshirts, TV and radio jingles etc)

This doesn't include key youth groups in major territories that you will mobilise with cash to campaign for you. In cities like Jos, Kano, Lagos/ogun, Port-harcourt, kaduna, Benin, kwara, Abuja, Lokoja etc

If I sell/value sowore, his entire family, his current support base, will I get up to #100million? Does he have 240,000 persons, spread geopolitically across the federation to pull in voters/PVC on election day?

Does he have the manpower in that his AAC party that he carved out by himself (party that he founded on his own grin ) that are willing to waka some kind waka on election day?

The young man unfortunately, who I believe held so much promise, is walking around like a confused, lose canon; using pre-1999 election tactics in a modern Nigerian.

You want to become president, your first words on marble as an aspirant is to denigrate former heads of states like Babangida, Obasanjo, Jonathan forgetting that they have supporters who are also registered voters as well and you want to become president - even if E no get respect for old age, E no dey fear karma)

Do you expect such a person, outside rented crowds, to receive a rousing welcome in minna, with the rubbish he has saying against IBB or Ogun state after all the trash he has been speaking against Obasanjo or you wan enter Niger-Delta after trash talking a man like Former President Jonathan and you expecting people to folk around you and sincerely vote for you?

Name one major national political power bloc, or major group or leader or former head of state that sowore has consulted/solicited for advise or support, in the course of his political interpolations?

Not even one and yet you want to become president?

You are busy holding rallies in chicago, in DC using crowds who don't even know what #50 looks like, let alone know where Nigeria is in this world.

Last last, sowore will blame his loss on election rigging, vote buying and intimidation and will become president of Nigeria on social media.....

Screen grab my comment and Quote me in 2019, after results has been announced.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa / $9.6bn P&ID Scam: EFCC Arraigns Marqott Nigeria Limited, Directors / Sokoto: Tangaza LG Chairman, 8 Councilors Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.